Chapter 1

Chasting Lips

"Are you sure about here?" Soojin asked, wandering her eyes at the two-storey but wide house in front of her as she took a glance at her friend who is now looking at her tiredly, "Soyeon-ah.."

"You've already repeat that a dozen times, Seo Soojin. I told you not to worry 'cause it's all rent-free!"

Soyeon rolled her eyes at her hesitant friend who seems like a person who doesn't even have a plan setting up a foot at the inside of a new branded house so she just grabbed her hand instead and pulled her forward after opening the door wide, without a warning.

"Yahh!" Soojin whined as the other one immediately locked up the door to prevent the older one from escaping and told her to just shut up.

Soyeon sat up as she pulls her feet out of her shoes and signalled the taller one to do the same in which Soojin followed reluctantly, 

"Let me hang these up first as you go straight and make friends." Soyeon smiled widely innocent as she slowed her move hanging their jackets up and ignore Soojin who whined more loudly.

"I'mma beat you up later, Jeon." 

"You won't win on me, Seo. Keep on dreaming," Soyeon then mockingly signalled the way to the living room using her head and smirked.

Soojin huffed out a response and slowly make up her way to the living room as she scanned the pictures hanged up on the wall but stopped immediately when one pillow landed on her face, warmly greeting her together with the loud screeching shouts circulating the area.

"This brat. Aren't you the one who stained my sofa?!" 

"Not my fault, it was your chocolate!"

"But you're the one who ate it!"

"Still! Why would you even buy a white one if you are already aware that it is easily to be stained on!"

"It is beautiful!"

"Easily tainted!"

"Just buy me a new one Yuqi!!"

Soojin jumped out of shocked when she felt a hand softly tapped on her shoulder. She immediately looked at the owner at her side and bowed right away for a greeting at the girl who is now smiling widely at her.

"I'm sorry about them, they are not usually like this.." The girl then looked at the figures in front of them who are currently in a fight with each other, ready to launch a fist.

"They are always, unnie. What are you protecting them for huh?" Soojin rolled her eyes at the smaller one who popped out of her side, laughing.

"Ah no.. it's fine, I was just a bit shocked but I find them cute, really."  

"Cute my ." Soyeon groaned when Soojin pinched her side for butting in and heard Miyeon laughing.

"I heard from Soyeon that I am older than you, yes?"

"Are you perhaps Miyeon unnie?" Miyeon smiled at her after hearing her name,

"Glad to meet you Soojin-shi.. just be comfortable to call me unnie or Miyeon, I don't really mind," Soojin smiled at Miyeon who extended her hand towards her.

"Cool.. I am Soojin then, just a year older than this one." She pointed at Soyeon before also extending her hand to shake Miyeon's but Miyeon suddenly hug her when their hands met, 

"Shaking hands is a bit cringey for me so let's act up on this one instead." They both released a giggle while Soyeon huffed in disgust before grabbing both of their arms and led them to the other two who are still busy arguing with each other.

The two stop bickering when they have finally notice the three walking their way into them, "Omo.. Soojin?!"

Minnie launched herself out away from Yuqi before running to Soojin who is now laughing to hug her.

"When did you decided on this part unnie?" Soojin touch the older one's bangs while smiling, obviously absorbed at its beauty, "Hideous isn't it?"

"Oh Miyeon shut up.." Minnie glared at the older one but immediately smile at Soojin who is now poking on her cheeks, "Are you eating a lot Minnie unnie?"

"Not when it's not your food, Soojin-ie!" Soojin chuckled and was about to answer her when a girl stuck up herself into their middle,

"I'm Yuqi! Yuqi!" Yuqi shouted while raising her right hand actively, "Soojin right?"

"You disrespectful one.. its Soojin unnie for you!" Minnie slapped Yuqi's arm as Yuqi's pouted lips gets longer, 

"The world is one."

"Ahh you two shut up. I'm tired of it already! Let's go buy dinner unnie, and you Yuqi-ah!" The girl who is now pouting her lips in front of Soojin turned her head to Soyeon when her name was mentioned, "Entertain this new mate alright?" Yuqi nodded her head as Soyeon grabbed the two older one's hand and lead them out of the house.

"You obviously love grabbing Soyeon-shi."

"Since when."

"Since then."

"Why are you even pulling me with you? You two can manage!"

"Shh. The more you talk the more food you'll pay, Miyeon unnie."

"What the ."

"The reason why I'm not whining."

"Shut up."

Yuqi and Soojin both released a sigh when the three already get outside of their house, "The relationship is quite lovely don't you think?"

"Their chemistry is too strong that I'll soon get tired of it." 

"Glad you knew, so?" Soojin raised her eyebrow at the smirking younger one.

"So?" Yuqi laughed and signalled Soojin to follow her up into the kitchen,

"I'm Yuqi, younger than Soyeon. You know how to cook?" Yuqi opened the fridge with her hand under her chin, scanning the inside of it.

"Was that supposed to be an honest question?"

Yuqi closed the fridge and smile at her innocently. Soojin chuckled at her cuteness then made her way beside Yuqi to open up the fridge instead, "How does pasta sound?"

"Great!"

Soojin felt home, finally. The other girls are really comfortable to live with even to Yuqi whom she just met awhile ago was so easy to get along with and she made it seem like they already knew each other for a long time as the two of them had a fun conversation while she herself is cooking, Yuqi just can not stop herself from talking too much,

The other three came home exactly after Soojin was done cooking the Cream Pasta for Yuqi but Soojin's curiousity arise when she saw how pissed Miyeon was when they came home, slamming her room's door after sparing Soojin a polite smile.

She uncomfortably shifted in her seat while the others are currently munching their dinner happily and now she's wondering what situation she put herself into as the others talk with each other like Miyeon's scene did not even occured, "Dig in now, Soojin. No need to worry about that grumpy woman alright?"

Soojin careseed her cheeks before stuffing with a Chicken that the three had bought earlier, 

"She seems too pissed earlier though," 

"It was probably another misunderstanding with her girlfriend you know? Stuffs about.. usual?" Minnie winked at Soojin before stealing Soyeon's dumplings at her plate, "Right?" She then glared at Yuqi who suddenly choked herself because of the older one's sudden question.

Yuqi avoided Minnie's glare as she accepted Soojin's offer of a cup of water, 

"Yuqi." She pouted her lips when it was Soyeon now who questioned her but they jumped out of shock because of Miyeon who came out running outside of her room to get outside of the house before Yuqi could even speak.

They stared at each other's eyes, absorbing the situation first before deciding to go after their eldest only to find her staring irritably at the two figures standing right before her eyes, there are two girls in front of the doorframe now, one is obviously drunk seeing how the other girl is hugging her from the waist to support her weight.

"I was late to know about her alcohol tolerance--"

"Save it. Your ed up explanation is the least thing that I wanna know, Hyewon."

"I'm sorry, we were just supposed to have fun okay? But the crowd is out of my control, I hope you should atleast understand it.."

"I said save it!" Miyeon charged towards them and put the drunk woman's arm around her shoulder to carry her, making the woman to step away and lower her head because of shame, "Yuqi help me on this one,"

Yuqi immediately walk towards them to help her carry the girl, also wrapping the other arm around her shoulder as they walked in inside the house, leaving a stunned Soojin looking directly at the girl obviously in shame. 

"Soojin. It's too cold here outside, let's go?" Minnie held Soojin's arm who nodded her head timidly, still overwhelmed at the scene before also following the others inside.

Laying down the girl inside Miyeon's room, Soojin finally realized that the girl is probably her girlfriend as she witnessed how the older one had took a lot of care at the seemingly white girl in the bed despite how irritated she is.

Soojin is now heading towards the living room after unpacking her things at her room, Minnie is surely rich thinking that all of them have their own large sizes of room. 

"So? What's the tea?" Minnie focused her eyes at Soojin who asked her a question as Soojin settles herself beside her in the couch, "Tea?" Soojin nodded slowly, a little bit hesitant because of the returned question,

"You mean.. this?" Minnie pointed out her shirt.

"What?"

"What," Soojin groaned in frustration, 

"Nevermind that. What's up with them?" 

She gestured the other three in the kitchen counter who seems like drowning in their serious conversation in where Miyeon is ranting about something at Yuqi who's busy mumbling things while pouting and holding Soyeon's hand for support.

"Ahh.. you can ask them yourself," Minnie smiled at her before fixing her gaze at the T.V in front of her as Soojin slapped her shoulder, feeling irritated at the older one's teasing but stood up after a minute when she was sure that Minnie would really not give her an answer.

She headed straight at the kitchen to have a glass of water but intentionally slowed down her walk when passing the three,

"They said it's for their group project unnie and I was late to know about it. Forgive meeeee," Yuqi's pleading made her decided to just return to her room after drinking a glass of water, it was obviously for the respect of their privacy about the story.

I'll just ask Soyeon tomorrow for the details

"Is Shuhua aware that they will be drinking?" 

"One thing that I'm really not sure of, unnie," Yuqi said while fidgeting her hands as Soojin realized that she's really not in the position to fill the other seat beside Soyeon to listen to them for now as they are still indeed stranger except for knowing each other names.

Soojin then walked her way into her room thinking about those while Miyeon continued her lectures to Yuqi in the kitchen, 

"Unnie, maybe we could just discussed this further tomorrow? Come on, it is late already and we still have classes to attend to.." 

Miyeon stared at Soyeon who gulped nervously, scared that her intention might be revealed as she just wants to save her girlfriend from the eldest.

"Alright, but Yuqi?" Yuqi turned her head up towards Miyeon excitedly, she knew that the madness of the Cho have finally ended, "Go and sleep together with Shuhua. I'll be in charge of your room,"

Yuqi was about to protest but Soyeon was quick to hold her hand to prevent her from doing so, she knows that its better to just follow the older one for her to calm down, "Can't I just sleep beside my girlfriend, Miyeonie?" 

"Unnie!" Yuqi pleaded when Miyeon did not bother to answer her and just continued to walk to the younger's bedroom.

Yuqi glared at Soyeon who is now giggling as she lightly slapped the older one's shoulder, "Goodnight, I love you." Soyeon then run immediately to get inside of her room also, leaving a sulking Yuqi behind.

-

Putting a hand on top of the younger's mouth, Yuqi groaned loudly and pushed Shuhua away from her, still feeling mad because of how the younger one was creating too much noise just beside her ears while sleeping.

Yuqi checked her phone on top of the study table at her side for the time as she could not return to her sleep anymore and huffed out an irritated sigh once again when she felt the younger's arm circling her neck and one of her foot clinged to her body like how a Koala does it,

And the older one being interrupted in her sleep a while ago which turned her into a mad giraffe as she just like to call herself, kicked Shuhua out of the bed.

She bite herself to prevent herself from laughing as she heard a loud thud followed by the youngest' groan.

Shuhua stood up in an instant and glared at the older one who already has a smirk in her face,

"I'm really gonna kill you, Song Yuqi!" 
The younger one shouted as she felt the sleepiness slowly drifted out of her body.

"What are you talking about?"

"You just pushed me out of the bed, forcefully!"

"Who said it's me?" Yuqi felt herself being alerted when Shuhua blankly stared at her, not knowing what the girl is currently thinking made her feel afraid even more.

Like it is not entirely her fault that she kicked the younger one off of the bed, right? It was only because she just got interrupted in her sleep and it is only six in the morning, how can she even stop herself from doing that?

"I want you out of the room in 5." Shuhua then walked slowly towards Yuqi's side of the bed as she counted with her steps,

"4.." Yuqi stood up and faced Shuhua, already in her fighting instance.

The younger one glared at her even more, "3.."

"Out. Now." Shuhua step another foot while the older one is side-stepping on her way to the door, "Faster, 1!"

Shuhua run towards Yuqi who are now stumbling herself out of the doorway as she closed the door in a rush which created a loud echoing down the hallway.

Yuqi rolled her eyes as she darkly stared at the door in front of her, her eyes passing through it and when she heard a soft thud in which she speculated the younger one's frame meeting her girlfriend's bed already.

She counted a minute up before slowly opening the door to peek at the inside of the room as she let her smirk come out once again, a sign that her plan is already formed for some action.

Yuqi calmed herself down first as she panted hard because of her run towards the kitchen and back to the outside of Miyeon's room, once she felt her breath stabling, she tiptoed to get inside of the room and slowly made her way to the white doll who is now peacefully sleeping in the bed, arms and legs all spread out.

"Let us both share the same heaven for later.."

The older one set the camera beside  the bed just enough to capture the moment before pulling out the cover on top of the pitcher's mouth and throw the cold water at Shuhua who jumped out of shocked while screaming on top of her lungs,

"COLD! COLD! AHHHHH!" Yuqi got her phone quickly before running out of the room laughing her whole out.

"I'm literally gonna kill the hell out of you!" 

Shuhua stood up but stopped immediately to embrace herself because of how cold the water is now dripping down her clothes, " you!"

"Yeh Shuhua!" The younger one set her eyes on her hands resting above her knees as she lowered her head even more, "I said eyes on me."

"I swear it was Yuqi who started it first!" Shuhua whined and pointed at the older one sitting beside her on the couch,

"She chased me out of the bedroom, unnie!"

"Only because you kicked me out of the bed!"

"You interrupted my sleep, !"

"Is it an enough reason to throw an ice bucket on me?!"

"There's no ice, dimwit!"

"But it was too cold, stupid!

"You two watch your mouth!" The two girls instantly lowered their head as they heard Minnie walking her way to the living room,

"Do you have an idea how tired we are yesterday just to get interrupted from our sleep? It wasn't even an hours of 3!"

She stood up beside Miyeon who's standing up towering the sitted two with her glaring eyes at the two of them, 

"Song Yuqi, is it right to just kicked Shuhua out of the bed when you got your sleep interrupted? And throw an ice bucket, really?"

"I told you there's no ice!" 

"Shut up!" Yuqi zipped as Shuhua at the side, "You too." Shuhua lowered her gaze as she was also mentioned by Minnie.

Minnie nagged them for atleast a minute of 20 in which the younger two felt like an hour,

"Are you all done, perhaps?" Soyeon popped her head out of the doorway in the kitchen when she heard the final silence in the nagging segment.

They all turned their head to look at the small girl,

"Maybe I can get an assistance of two? Like.. dishes is not really my thing, you know?"

"You two help Soyeon," Miyeon stated with all seriousness as she gave a blank stare at the two younger girls sitting on the couch before dragging Minnie away, "Help me on the sheets."

Shuhua stared at her girlfriend's figure with a sad pout on her lips before also standing up to follow the given order,

"I'll help Soyeon with the dishes, go assist Soojin unnie with cooking." Yuqi gently pushed Shuhua towards Soojin and walked off quickly to attend her girlfriend doing the task,

Shuhua sighed as she slowly approached the taller figure at the kitchen counter, mixing a what seems like a pancake, "Uhm.. hi? Can I.. atleast help you with something?" Shuhua frozed on her spot when Soojin gave her a quick stare, shocked with the timid response.

"Uh alright? Just call me if you need something, I'll just be right at the living room.." Shuhua pouted and turned her back on her when she heard the girl muttered her name.

She faced Soojin with an obvious shock written on her face, "Don't assume things, please. Just heard your name yesterday night."

"Can you do the mixing? I'll just check the soup.." Soojin chuckled at the shouted response by the younger girl as she found it adorable,

It was impossible to believe that the two of them shared a light conversation with each other as they are both aware of their personality being introverted but maybe Shuhua being the baby of the group made it possible for their heart warming bond for a good start in their friendship.

"So you were really awake??" Shuhua nodded repeatedly as she smile widely at Soojin who is almost done in her cooking,

"Yuqi is so cute when mad! You should atleast watch her mumbling things on her own, oh my god she's just too adorable!"

"So you were already expecting for the attack?"

"I am actually half expecting it, but I didn't knew I would actually get pissed for that.." 

"But it was your fault,"

"Of course not! I was cuddling her!" Shuhua stomped her feet at the accusation as she watch the older one serving the dishes at the table, preparing for the breakfast,

"You were obviously just annoying her,"

Soojin looked at Shuhua when she heard no response from the younger one, "But I think it's fine, you two are best of friends. It's a normal thing,"

"Right?! It's just a way of showing our love.." Shuhua didn't finished her sentence off as she saw Yuqi with her stoic face beside her, "I want to smack you, hard. For real." 

Shuhua smiled uneasily and hugged the other one for a tight hug.

The six of them had gone already for school after finishing up their breakfast as they rode Mieyon's car on the way, "I don't want you two in detention again, do you understand?"

It is Soyeon this time who warned the maknaes after getting off the car, walking through the field of students as she remember how the two of them have manage to be in the detention for atleast 3 times.

The maknaes just nodded their head, not really taking the advice seriously.

"I'll head off first, photography stuff." They scrunched their faces off except for Soojin who just stared blankly at Minnie who lended them a wink before walking away,

"We'll just walk Soojin to her class, see you later love birds." Soyeon then dragged Soojin and Yuqi into the opposite direction of Minnie's path.

"Just kiss and make out, idiots. Bye!" Shuhua rolled her eyes at Yuqi who doesn't seem to care that she actually just shouted the r-19 words in the middle of the hallway of their school.

"Shall we.. uhm, skip?" Shuhua lowered her gaze in front of her girlfriend, unable to make an eye contact with the older one.

"Why should we?"

"For Yuqi's advice, perhaps?" Shuhua took a quick glance at Miyeon who has her eyes hardened even more,

"I mean.. atleast let me explain things, please?"

"Things like? Did you actually did something stupid, Yeh Shuhua?"

"Of course not! That's not what I mean, alright? Just.. about yesterday," Shuhua, getting her confidence again, look directly at Miyeon's eyes. 

"Let me tell you all about it."

Shuhua closed the door after letting the both of them inside of the Vacant room just beside Miyeon's club, they need to hide themselves after skipping classes afterall.

Shuhua gently pushed Miyeon to let her sit on top of the broken piano stuck on the corner of the room as she stood up in front of her girl, 

"It was really for our project in History, unnie and since all of the members agreed to make it in Hyewon's house.. my opinion doesn't matter anymore--"

"So you have no choice but to agree in drinking, is that it?"

"Yes.." Miyeon stared deeply at the younger one as Shuhua continued, 

"I.. they kept on teasing me so I drank one glass, but they still kept on insisting and that supposedly one glass had turned into a countless times, Miyeon unnie. I'm sorry." Shuhua stared directly at Miyeon as she apologized sincerely,

"That's all the explanation I have.." Shuhua mumbled, her words disappearing as she finished her sentence.

"You did not even bother to inform me about it--" 

Miyeon wasn't able to finish her words because of Shuhua whose lips is now dancing on top of hers, it took her a seconds of shock to finally return the kisses to the younger one, pulling Shuhua closer to her with her hands clutching on her girlfriend's waist, trapping her between her legs.

When they finally felt their breath's hunger for an air, they slowly released each other's mouth and leaned both of their foreheads with each other, "Got a drained phone, didn't I already told you about that?"

"I wasn't able to attend school yesterday though?"

"Right. You got lazy,"

"Shuhua!"

"Just kidding. Yuqi didn't inform you about it?"

"She was in argument with Minnie, maybe she forgot?" Miyeon peck Shuhua's lips,

"I'll make her pay later for our lunch then.." Shuhua smiled before leaning in to catch Miyeon's lips again, suddenly thirsty for the older one's taste.

"Wow! You didn't tell me that you are this good, Soojin-ah!" Yuqi exlaimed as she let Shuhua beside her to also see the clip of Soojin's amazing moves for dancing,

"Where do you want to enroll for a club?"

"Daebak! Cheerleading or Dance?" Shuhua stole the phone from Yuqi's hand to focus on it more, Yuqi sitted closer to her to also watch together.

The two of them are attracting too much attention at the cafeteria because of how loud they are right now, Minnie tried to shushed them out but it is no help as she also joined them after seeing the video. Soojin lowered her head because of embarassment,

"What's the better option though?" Soojin asked, slowly chewing her food this time after being shy for a minute.

"Hmm base on your personality, dance club maybe?" 

Shuhua slapped Yuqi's arm, "Of course cheerleading!" Then she turned her head to look at Soojin who blankly returned her stare, "I mean yeah, dance it is!"

"Shuhua eat your food now," Miyeon pushed Shuhua's tray in front of the younger girl, enough to get her attention. 

"Yes!"

"What are you, a baby?" 

"Aigoo is my baby jealous now? Do you want me to feed you? Huh? Huh?"

Shuhua pinched Yuqi's cheeks as the older one giggled playfully which made their girlfriends frown in jealousy, they kicked the both of them under the table as the younger girls are just sitted in front of them.

"Just don't forget to bring Soojin at the dance club later, alright?" 

"Not me, babe. I have an errand for later,"

"Why, you'll go clubbing again?"

"I am not, you can even come with me for a proof!"

"Alright."

"Alright?"

"I'll come with you,"

"What? Why?" Soyeon then hardly kicked Yuqi under the table which caused the trays of food at the top of the table to be shaken a bit, "I mean yes, of course! I'm glad you'll come with me, yey."

The rest of them chuckled because of how scared Yuqi is, "I'll go with you later unnie!" 

They all turned their head to look at Shuhua who volunteered while raising her hands up,

"Gonna register my name also.." 

"Huh? Did something happened with your club, Shuhua-yah? Why so sudden?"

"I just got interested with dancing lately, nothing to worry about Minnie unnie!"

"You'll tell me if someone's bothering you again, alright?" It is her girlfriend now who talked to her.

"I will, love you!" Miyeon chuckled and winked at the other one as Yuqi pretended a disgusted face towards them.