The Mutual feeling πŸ’•

Struggling πŸ’—
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He pushed the man off when he was about to take off his shirt and got eager, looked away panting with blush and teary eyes, can't seem to be ready for something more.

Seungcheol snapped as he apologized, and blushed as he stood up.

" I-I guess I will go now ~." he rubbed the back of his head, and took off his coat, jeonghan nodded as he was still shy to look at him.

Saw him going out and he stood there not able to stop him or say anything, rubbed his hand awkwardly.Β 

What is he supposed to do?! Seungcheol's waiting for his answer while he's here not sure about anything.Β 

He's thinking so much that his head starts to hurts.Β 

He ended up making the man leave at such a late hour.Β 

He's so stupid.Β 

But he wasn't ready for what was coming next.

He touched his lips while blushing.Β 

But kisses felt so great.Β 

Why is his heart beating so damn fast?Β 

It’s weird.Β 

It’s the first time he feels like this.Β 

Β 

......Β 

Babyjun woke up first and waved his small hand in front of his brother's eyes but it seems like he was still sleeping tightly.

So like how his brother always tells him, Jun didn't leave the bed till his brother woke up, and kept playing with jeonghan's phone by learning games like coloring, and the alphabet.

Some apps that Hyung downloaded for him.

" What time is it?!". Jeonghan asked weakly, rubbed his eyes, and glanced at the time.

It’s already 10:30 AM so he gets up and Jun followed him cutely.

"Hyung, ajusshi left right?!".

Jeonghan flinched, he blushed as he nodded and starts brushing his teeth with Jun.

" He did... H-he have work."

Babyjun pouted and put his toothbrush back on the glass before he jumpsΒ down the stool and opens the water tape knowing their routine of taking shower first thing after waking up.

Start to strip as he picked up his little toys and put them happily in the filled bathtub.

Jeonghan giggled looking at him excited knowing Jun loved bathing.

Will, it's really good for a kid like him cause often kids dislike taking baths or showers.

" I will drop you at kindergarten so be good to your friends, the teacher told me you get mad at your friend?!".

Jun flinched.

He pouted.

" B-but h-he broke my coloring pencil."

Jeonghan frowned.

" But you can't get mad junnie ~."

Jun clutched his duck.

" But we don't have money to buy another one.. ".

Jeonghan's eyes widened, he snapped there and looked at the little boy.

Heart clutched him tight.

He's right... He's saying the truth but still, jeonghan's having a hard time dealing with such hurting honest words.

He bites his lips.

Since the accident, no one bought or did anything but seungcheol, he did everything for them besides paying for hospital bills.

He didn't allow jeonghan to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter