Hyung's injury πŸ’”

Struggling πŸ’—
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He woke after sleeping so well thanks to seungcheol, jeonghanΒ need to thank the man and he think that nothing can be enough to thank him.

He even sleeps on the sofa instead of his own bed, giving all of it to him and his brother.

...Β 

Jeonghan held his crotch and run towards the bathroom.

Opened the door but he didn't know that seungcheol's already inside, taking a piss, he looked at him while peeing.

Jeonghan's breath hitched, he left cute yelp and closed the door, stood there while his cheek heated up.Β 

" Hey jeonghan ~it's fine we're both men ~.?" he said out loud so he can hear meanwhile jeonghan shook his head with a blush.

Still.. It's embarrassing.

Seungcheol went out after washing his hands.Β 

" You can use the bathroom.."

Jeonghan run in and shut the door shyly making seungcheol chuckle, rubbing the back off his head.

"Will, I guess he's being shy, it's normal."

Β 

.....

He made breakfast, and delicious club sandwiches as he served them with a warm smile, his brother and seungcheol's eyes sparkled, "Woah, you should work as a chief jeonghan ~."

Jeonghan giggled as he thanked the man for that compliment, sat across from him, and watched both eating happily.

" Seungcheol-shi, I wanted to thank you for everything, so tonight I will be making dinner, so please come in and join us ~. "jeonghan smiled softly, and offered that to the man who smiled gently.

" I would love to ~. "

Babyjun's took a bite and the cheese dropped off his sandwich making both laughs there when the boy whined.

" Here, I will put it back for you. "

Seungcheol's eyes softened, watching the cute sight before him.Β 

Such a lovely pure brotherhood.

Β 

......

Now that they are back home, jeonghan were preparing Jun to go to kindergarten while the boy seems eager to see his friends there, on way out, jeonghan smiled softly seeing Jun running happily as the path was saved from the car.

" Junnie be careful ~."

The boy giggled as he nodded while his backpack snuggled on his shoulders.

Β 

Afterward, jeonghan gets back to sell newspapers and milk as he walks all the neighborhood to put the newspaper on each house instead of using a bicycle cause he doesn't know how to use such a thing.

Β 

One of the neighbors was drunk when he suddenly came out while jeonghan was putting the milk down on the door side.

" Didn't I tell you before that I hate milk?!".

Jeonghan bites his lips.

" I'm sorry sir, I-I forget about that." he's about to take it back but the man held the glass bottle of milk and slammed jeonghan's head by it, breaking it on his head as the milk slipped there while jeonghan kneeled down holding his head.

Something is wrong.. He suddenly can't hear well and he feels so dizzy.

" I-I'm sorry sir.. I won't do that again." he trembled, and tried standing up but he couldn't, without s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter