Smart kid πŸ’πŸ’—

Struggling πŸ’—
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because the heater doesn't work in their apartment, jeonghan went to the closet public bath with his Dongsheng, happy that it was free but for a private one, he needs to pay.

He took off the boy's clothes and put them in their bag, went in together, and start to clean up and wash their bodies, baby Jun's covered in foam as he giggle.

Jeonghan splashed water on both of them before they get in hot water, relaxing and baby Jun played innocently, feeling warm and cozy.

Meanwhile, jeonghan rubbed his aching shoulder, winced when he pressed on a certain spot, and bite his lips.

Lately, it has been aching him so much and he didn't do anything about it, knowing that he lack money and he choose to save so that he can pay the rent of their apartment.

He stopped rubbing his shoulder and felt so exhausted all of sudden, like all of the stress from work and everything suddenly appeared on his body, causing him to lean unconsciously on the wall.Β 

Cheek becomes reddened.

Baby jun still playing as he found a kid in his age and both enjoyed the bath while here's the elder brother feeling the world spinning around him.

Jeonghan gets up to cool up, " Jun, Hyung will come now, wait for me." he said weakly, getting out of the pool as his brother nodded.

Hopefully, the water level of the pool isn't dangerous so he can go out and come back for his brother once he's done.

Β 

He wore the special sauna clothes, wrapped a towel around his head, and placed a cold bottle of water on the forehead he just bought.

Tried to keep himself strong till they go back home but he was getting worse and worse causing him to bite his lips there as tears appeared around his eyes.

He can't get tired, who will take care of his brother?! His brother has no one but him, even their aunt couldn't handle the responsibility for them both so jeonghan decided to keep living with his brother and work to earn money.

He can't breathe well, it's so hard that he's panting.

Saw his brother coming over as he run to him.

" H-hyung , junnie finished ~."

The boy already wore his clothes, jeonghan was so glad that Jun learned to take care of himself, especially in this kind of situation where he can't move a finger.

" Junnie, can you wait for a little?! I'm gonna take a nap so play with the kids around here.."

The pure beauty hardly spoke, smiled weakly to his Dongsheng as junnie felt like something was wrong.

The boy looked down.

He remembered something so he run towards the public payphone in the sauna to make an emergency call.

Β 

.....

He can feel someone picking him up, can't tell if it was a dream or reality, but all he knew is that this man's strength carried him like a feather, and his scent made him relax and hold into his chest.

He can feel someone checking on him, putting somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter