Issh!

FALL IN LOVE?


After what seemed like 20 minutes, Yerin and Sinb sat at the edge of the cliff, admiring the view while having small talk every here and there. 

 


“Listen, this is gonna sound cheesy or whatever but-” Sinb filled the silence.


“Im sorry for acting like a jerk. I know it's hard to put up with me but you did it anyway” Yerin couldn't believe what she was hearing.

 


did she just apologized? 

 


"It's not like I had a choice” Yerin humorously stated. 

 

“True, but still, you know what I mean” Sinb returned, her smile fading.

 


Yerin was still looking at her face.

 


“Why are you looking at me like?” Sinb archer her eyebrow.

 

"It's just I never thought I would hear your apologize” Yerin explained. 

 

"It's the first and last time i've apologize, so don't get used to it" Sinb laughed. 

 

“Whatever" Yerin giggled.

 

“Just as I was starting to like you” She accidentally confessed. Sinb was taken back. Yerin could feel her cheeks on fire.

 

"So you didn't like me before?” Sinb teased. 

 

“Can I be honest?” Yerin asked as Sinb nodded.

 

“Not one little bit" Sinb's face was empty. 
 


“But it's okay, you probably didn't like me before either” Yerin tried to lighten the mood.

 

“Or maybe you still don't like me” Sinb looked up into Yerin's eyes, opened to say something but then closed it. 

 

“What?” Yerin asked. 

 

“This is so cliché, but I've always liked you. I've seen you around school a few times and I thought you were different and mysterious. That's the reason I made you do all of those pranks with me for a week, so that I could spend time with you without having to ask"
  


“So instead of asking me to hang out with you, you threatened me and forced me to mess with people with you just so you could hang out with me?” Yerin arched her eyebrow. 

 

“Yeah basically” Sinb chuckled.

 

“I mean, even if i've asked you to hang out it's not Like you would have agreed"

 

"True" Yerin confessed honestly, making Sinb stap her arm.


"Ouch"

 

"You couldn't even lie about it" Sinb pretended to be hurt while Yerin burst into laughter, their voices echoing.

 

"Thank you" Sinb mumbled.

 

"What was that?” 

 

"I said thank you. For coming here with me" Sinb spoke in a louder and clearer voice. 

 

"Again, it's not like I had a choice" Yerin teased.

 

"We were in a car and you were holding a knife, so it was kind of hard to say no"

 

"You have a lot of nerve joking with me like that when I could just push you off this cliff"

 

"Who said I was joking?" Sinb grabbed Yerin's arm and pushed her, while still holding her arm so she doesn't actudlly fall off.

 


Which caused a terrified Yerin to scream. 

 


"Oh my god! What is wrong with you?" Yerin pushed Sinb's arm off. 

 

"Alot actually. Im pretty crazy up here" Sinb taped her temple.

 

"Oh trust me, I know" Sinb slapped Yerin's leg with the back of her hand. 

 

"Puta" Sinb cursed.

 

"You speak French?"

 

"It's Spanish you idiot" Sinb corrected her.
 


"Oh" Yerin chuckled. 

 

 
"So are you fluent in Spanish?"


"Si"


"That's cool. Tell me something in Spanish"


"a mí también me gustas" Sinb smiled.


“Let me guess, it means I hate everyone” Yerin guessed. 


"Wrong"


“Oh I know, it means Homework should be illegal” She guessed again. 


“Nope” 


“You're the prank master?” Sinb shook her head. 


“I give up. What does it mean?”


“Google it later” Sinb said normally.


“But why now?” Yerin whined.


"because i told you" 


"Fine" 


Sinb couldn't help but let out a light giggle and punched her.


“First of all, you need to stop hitting me” Yerin caressed her arm where Sinb had punched her. 


"whatever" Sinb rolled her eyes and smiled.

 


After enjoying their time at the cliff, both girls took a stroll in the park, dmiring the view of the trees.


"I've never seen anything more beautiful than this" Yerin watched the trail of trees in front of them.


"anyways have you showed this to anyone? I mean besides me" Sinb stayed silent for a while before sighing. 

 

“My brother used to take me here when we were little to take my mind of f my parents arguing. He's the one who told me dbout this place. But ever since he died, I've been coming here alone whenever I missed him or just felt like crap. So no, I haven't shown this to dnyone else. You're the first one” 


“Oh. Well thank you for showing me this. It truly is wonderful” Yerin smiled. 

 

Sinb stopped her tracks. She had this weird look on her face as she was gazing at something in front of her. 

 

“I have an idea” Sinb grabbed Yerin's hand an pulled her towards some bushes and crouched down, signalling for Yerin to copy her.

 

“What are we doing?” Yerin whispered, not knowing if they were hiding from someone. 


“You see that guy over there?” Sinb pointed towards a guy ind uniform behind a giant pretzet stand. 


"We're gonna steal some pretzels from him"


“Why?” 


“Im hungry” Sinb rubbed her stomach.


"I have money I can just pa-"


“No. Paying is boring. I would rather steal” Sinb squinted at the guy, who was selling a pretzel to a little girl and her mom.


“We're not actually gonna steal, are we?” Yerin never stole a thing in her life. She is definitely not prepared for this.

 

"Of course we are. Now here's the plan. I'm gonna go distract the guy so that he leaves his stand, and that's when you grab the pretzels and run"

 

“Why can't we just buy the pretzels, I really don't mind paying” Yerin did not want to steal. 

 

What if she messed up? It's not like she's done this before. What happens if she gets caught?


Sinb sighed in frustration. 


"Think of it this way. In a way, I'm actually helping you become less, you know, uptight"

 

Yerin thought about it for a bit. Sinb isn't the first person to tell her that she was uptight. There were many people who tried to have some fun with Yerin, but she would almost always reject them because of her homework, if it seemed dangerous for her, or her parents just didn't allow her to. She was definitely tired of her boring life. She can't remember the last time she did anything wild. She thought enough was enough. 

 

"Okay. Let's do it" Yerin proudly announced, which Sinb smiled at her for. 


“i'm gonnd go distract him now. Once he leaves the stand, that's your move” Sinb got up and headed towards the guy behind the pretzet stand. 

 

“Well hello there” Sinb spoke in a flirty voice.


"Um, hi" The pretzel guy waved his hand. 


"What's your name boy?" Sinb smiled at the guy. 


“Moonbin” 


“Well Moonbin, I was just wondering how you're doing?” Sinb arched her back, making her chest pop out more. 


"I mean, it must be so hard for you to stand here and sell pretzels all day" 


"I guess. But it's alright, anything to get some money" Moonbin chuckled.


"Is it okay if you took a little break? You must be so tired. I can give you a massage if you want" Sinb winked at him. 


"Umm, thanks but I can't just leave the stand here"


“it'll be just be a minute I promise” He had a questioned look on his face.


“Please?” Sinb pleaded with sad puppy eyes, which seemed to have worked. 


“Okay” He smirked in a creepy way. 


“Yay!” Sinb clapped her hands cheerfully. Moonbin walked away from his pretzel stand and Sinb grabbed his hand and guided him as far away from the stand ds she could. 


Yerin knew this was her cue. She looked around the park to make sure no one was watching. She got up from her position and hurriedly walked towards the giant pretzels. Her heart was racing inside her chest. She grabbed the first two pretzels she saw and sprinted back to her spot behind the bushes.


Her heart was still beating rapidly. She was definitely not used to this. A few seconds later, Sinb appeared out of breath. 


“Ohmy god. He kept wanting more massages. I had to run away from him” She sat down on the spot next to Yerin. 


“Did you get them?” Sinb asked once her breathing had calmed. Yerin raised her hands that held the pretzels, showing Sinb.


“Nice” Sinb her lips before grabbing a pretzel and taking a bite out of it.


"Mmm, it's really good. Try it" Yerin took a bite out of her pretzel and chewed slowly. Each bite tasted like a stolen pretzel, which for some redson tasted better.

 

Yerin take out her phone and type something on google.


"a mí también me gustas means" She typed and click the search option.


When result pop out on the screen. Her heartbeat rate was increasing and her face was burning.

 

 

"I like you too" 

That was the result.

 

 

 

 


i'm back huh!