FALL IN LOVE?

If it wasn't for the homework that needed to submitted today, Yerin wouldn't have gone to school today knowing sinb was going to be there. She is probably plotting her revenge right now.

 

"This isn't over" Yerin kept replaying Sinb's words from yesterday in her head.

 

She sighed before entering the school. If she just avoided sinb until school is over, she could make it through the day. Yerin scanned the crowded hallways looking for Sinb. So far, So good. She walked fast to her locker very coutiously, opening it to retrieve her books for class.

 


"hey, yerin" Yerin jumped at the feeling of a hand grip on her shoulder. Turning around, she relaxed after spotting joy behind her, who removed her hand from yein's shoulder after noticing her reaction.

 

"are you okay?" Joy asked her.

"yeah, i thought you were sinb" Yerin explained before shutting her locker.

"i can't believe that you came school today"

"i had to. Plus my parents would never let me stay at home unless i was close to dying sick" She explained.

 

"yerin? Sungjae walked towards joy and yerin with a surprised look on his face.

" what are you still doing here? I thought you would have been halfway to korea by now"

"guys please, you are making me more stressed than already i am" Yerin pouted.

"well you have spill your milk on sinb. The sinb that makes you cry when if you look at her" Joy clarified.

"i know i know" Yerin sighed in relief after looking around and still not seeing a sign of sinb.

"anyways, i'm going to go to my class, see you at break" Sungjae waved before heading down the hallway with joy. 

 

 

After about 15 minutes into the lesson, sinb walked in the class 5 minutes later than usual. She was probably planning yerin's murder. 

 

"you're late again" Ms. Kang huffled after sinb interrupted her lesson. This time, Sinb was smiling. Instead she just kept her gaze at yerin without any emotion. 

 

"if you come late again one more time, i'm gonna give you detention" 

Sinb totally ignored her. She carelessly sat down in her seat while Ms. Kang continued her lesson. 

 

Yerin thought it will be the best to avoid eye contact with her, but still turning to look at her every once in a while to make sure she doesn't try anything. 

 


After what seemed like the longest class ever, seaved by the bell. Bella quickly jumped off her seat amd rushed to Ms. Kang to give her, her homework and bolted out of the class, not giving sinb a chance to catch up with her. She reached her locker and opened it, dropping her books in carelessly. 


Just as she was about to close her locker, someone else slammed her locker shut making a loud noise. Gasping, yerin looked at her right side to find no one other than Sinb. 

 

 

"you can run but you can't hide" Yerin gulped, too speechless to say anything. 

"now if i remember correctly-" Sinb continued her sentence as she pretended to ponder. 

"yesterday you split some milk on me" 

"i didn't mean to- really. I'll do anything just please forgive me" Yerin pleaded. 

"anything?" Sinb had a huge smirk on her face. 

 


Yerin gulped knowing this wasn't going end well. If there's anything she learned from watching kdramas, it's that when someone says they'll do anything, its never ends well. 

 

"actual there's something you can do, meet me after school by the parking lot" Sinb implied. 

"why?"  Yerin questioned hesitantly. 

"you want to make it up to me, don't you?" Sinb asked in serious tone. 

Yerin nodded nervously. 

"so then meet me after school or else there will be bigger consequences" Sinb scolded before she scattered off. 

 


"omg, are you gonna do it?" Joy asked after yerin just informed her and sungjae about her agreement with sinb. 

"i don't have a choice" Yerin sighed as she sat down in her cafeteria at the opposite side of the table facing joy and sungjae. 

"she's right" Sungjae agreed. 

"if sinb tells you to do something, you have to do it. Its like a rule" Sungjae said. 

"do you even know what she wants from you?" Joy returned her attention to yerin who shook her head. 

"well, whatever happens make sure to text me after to know that you are still alive and breathing". 

"will do" Yerin nodded. 

 

 

For the rest of the lunch, Yerin and her friends had small talk while every once in a while joy and sungjae would start making out. Yerin grunted in annoyance. 

"do you guys ever get sick of each other?" Yerin cringed. 

"nope" Joy smiled. 

"urgh, can you at least not make out while i'm around?" 

"are you jealous? Joy asked with a smirk. 

" its okay yerin, you will find someone" Sungjae smiled. 

"i'm not jealous and i don't need anyone" Yerin said. 

"it's okay, there is nothing to be ashamed of" Joy said while smirking. 

"and yeah,  whoever you fall for, no matter who, a jerk, a nerd, or an alien. For all i care, i will support you" Joy reached over and placed her hand on yerin's. 

"yeah, and then you can make outin front of us for as long as you want"  Sunjae said while holding her laugh. 

"urgh, i hate you guys" Yerin sighed. 

"we love you too" Joy remarked. 

 

 


After yerin's lsst class of the day, it was the end of the day. Morning she agreed to meet her in parking lot. Yerin slowly headed to her locker and sluggishly packed her bag. Not wanting to meet with Sinb, she took her time in finding her way to exit. 

She exited the building and started walking to the parking lot reluctantly. A few moments without a sign of Sinb go by and yerin's anxiety level started raising. 

 

Maybe i should just leave she thought. 

 

Just as she was about to turn and leave, she heard a familiar voice behind her. 

 


"good, you are here" 


TBC

 

 


Annyong readers!