I can't

FALL IN LOVE?

“Where's your car?” Sinb asked after she caught up to Yerin. 

“Over there” Yerin pointed to the black car towards her right. 

“Then let's go” Sinb already started walking a towards Yerin's car. Yerin followed her, confused to what she wanted. 

 

“Are you gonna unlock this door or what?” Sinb stood impatiently next to the passenger seat door. Yerin unlocked the door after realizing that sinb wanted to ride in her car. She got in the driver's seat and started the engine.

 

“Where are we going?” Yerin asked uncomfortably. 

“Just drive.” Sinb ordered, observing the car.

 

Yerin fastened her seatbelt and waited for Sinb to put hers on. She kept staring at Sinb hoping she would get the hint. 


“I said drive” Sinb rolled her eyes again after realizing Yerin wanted her to put her seatbelt on


"Only losers wear seatbelts” Sinb mocked her.

Yerin reversed the car and started driving away from school. 

 

 

An awkward silence filled the air before Sinb the rddio and played an old upbeat song. Yerin could hear Sinb humming to the lyrics. 

 


“Turn left here" Sinb pointed to the direction. Yerin obeyed and turned left. She continued driving straight while concentrating on Sinb's slow humming. 

Sinb not being aware that she was being heard, but after a minute she caught Bella staring at her.


“What?” Sinb barked. 

“Nothing.” Yerin quickly returned her gaze on the road. 


“It's just umm... you have a nice voice" Yerin said.

“What are you a vocal coach or something?” Yerin asked her but Sinb shot back

"Shut up and keep driving"

“Sorry" 

“Turn right.” Sinb commanded before Yerin
followed her orders. 

 

 

A few moments later, Yerin noticed she had never been on this road before. There were no streetlights and there were trees everywhere. She had a bad feeling about this and she wanted to go home.

 


“I have a lot of homework and my mom is going to call and ask me where I am if I dont go home soon" Yerin murmured, hoping she can leave soon. 

“You're not getting out of this that easy" Sinb exclaimed. 


"Besides, you owe me, don't you want me to forgive you?” Yerin nodded. 

“So um..” Yerin cleared , trying to sound casual.

“Where are we going anyways?” Yerin asked.

“One of my enemies house” Sinb replied.

“Why?” 

“Pull up at this house here.” Sinb pointed to the old house surrounded by trees. Following her command, Yerin parked the car. 

“Let s go.” Sinb got out of the car and headed towards the house with Yerin behind. 

 


“Do you have a bobby pin?” Sinb asked turning around to face Yerin once they reached the door.

Yerin searched her hair for a bobby pin before retrieving one and handing it to Sinb.

Sinb took it and stuck it in the keyhole and wiggled it, After a few time of trying the door opened.

 

“Follow me.” Sinb walked in and waited for Yerin to enter before closing the door behind them. 

 

“What are we doing here?” Yerin questioned. 

“We're gonna trash this place.” Sinb smirked, looking around. 


“What? Are you insane? That's illegal” Yerin emphasized. 

“Dont worry, she knows better than to call the cops” Sinb explained walking towards the living room with Yerin following her. 

 

“Who's she?” 

“The owner of this house.” Sinb explained before picking up a baseball bat that was leaning against the wall. She held it in both of her hands and positioning herself before she started to practice swinging it in the air.

Yerin stood there uncomfortably. She had never done anything like this. She never even thought about doing something like this. Yerin was probably the most innocent person in their school.

"Here take it.” Sinb handed the bat to Bella.
“No thanks.” Yerin shook her head. 

“i'm not asking you I'm telling you. Now take it” Yerin unwillingly took the bat while Sinb grabbed a chair and smashed it into the floor, breaking the leg of the chair to use it. 

“Now start breaking things.” Sinb started smashing vases and awards on shelves, while Yerin stood there watching, not wanting to be a part of this. Just before Yerin was about to decline once again, her phone started ringing. 

Pulling it out of her pocket, she looked at the screen and saw that her mom was calling her.

 

“Who is it?” Sinb had stopped smashing and focused on the ringing phone.


“My mom.” 

“Put it on speaker” Sinb walked closer as yerin answered her phone before putting it on speaker. 

 

“Hey, mom" Yerin greeted, holding her phone a few inches away from . 


“Hey sweetie. Where are you?” 

“Don t tell her" Sinb whispered when she noticed Yerin was hesitating. 

“i'm.. at the library" Yerin's voice was shaky. She felt bad since she almost never lies to her mom. 

 

“Oh okay. I just wanted to let you know I made bulgogi for you"
 
“Okay thanks mom, I'll be home soon.” Yerin replied while Sinb glared dt her waiting for her to hang up. 

“Bye sweetheart, I love you.” Yerin's mom spoke
through the phone. 

“Okay bye" Yerin was about to hang up but her mom spoke through the phone again. 

"say it back" Yerin glaced at Sinb as her face started to heat up, feeling embarrassed.

“I love you too, mom.” She almost whispered before hanging up and returning her phone to her back pocket. 

“Aww, are you mommies little girl? Sinb teased as Yerin's face started burning again. 


“Now come on, if you ever wannaa get back home to your mom, start smashing"

Yerin had no choice but to break someone else's belongings. She felt Sinb's eyes burning on her waiting for her to break something. 

 

Spotting a mirror hung on the wall, Yerin walked up to it and smashed it as hard ds she could with the baseball bat, causing it to shatter into a million pieces flying to the floor. 

 


“Good. Now keep going” Sinb climbed up the stairs, started smashing everything in her way. 

 

 

TBC