She is really-

FALL IN LOVE?

"watch where you're going" Sinb, the school's biggest jerk, yelled at younger boy who had accidentally bumped into her.

"i'm so sorry" The younger boy whimpered.
"it was an accident i swear" He held his hands up in surrender.

"i'm sure it was" Sinb hissed, grabbing her shirt from the collar.

"you're gonna regret this for the rest of your life" She said sternly.

 

"there is something seriously wrong with her" Joy, Yerin's best friend, whispered as they stood at yerin's locker and watched sinb torture the kid a few feet away from them.

"i know, its like she is always in a bad mood" whispered sungjae, joy's boyfriend, yerin's second best friend.

"i feel bad for him" Yerin observed disappointed, knowing she can't do anything to help the boy because sinb will just beat up anyone who interfare.

 

the younger boy's whimpering brought yerin's attention back to them as sinb released her grip from his shirt and watched him run away sobbing. She laughed before she started heading the other way.

 

"what kind of psychopath gets pleasure from bulling other people?" Yerin uttered, turning to face her friends.

"a sick person" sungjae replied in annoyance.

"I heard her boyfriend broke up with her because he was afraid of her" joy emphasized.

"i don't blame him, he was brave enough to ask her out. Let alone go on numerous date with her, I think he is brave" Sungjae chuckled.


"where is he now" Yerin asked curiously as she opened her locker to get her books out.

"probably dead" Sungjae blurted out.
Yerin and joy both glared at him
 
"what? I would not be surprised if she killed him"

 

 

the bell rang rank signalling the warning Bell of class.

"see you at break yerin" Joy gave her a quick hug before holding Sungjae hand and walking to their class.

Yerin closed her locker and headed to class. The class, she shared with Sinb. She sighed as she sat down in her usual seat waiting patiently for teacher to start today's lesson.


about 10 minutes later Sinb walk in late as usual wearing one of her usual dark outfits.

 

today she is wearing Black ripped jeans with the tight black shirt and black beanie.

 

"I have never seen her wearing anything other than black" Yerin thought. 

 

does this girl wear any colour? or even own anything coloured? It's like she purposely trying to match her personality.

 

 

"you are late again hwang eunbi" Ms Kang rolled her eyes. Even teachers hated her. she had a smirk on her face that yerin she wanted to slap off.


"take a seat" Sinb chuckled looking at everyone avoiding eye contact with her. Slowly she drifted  her feet past yerin and sat in her usual spot a few steps away from yerin as Ms Kang continued her lesson. 


Sinb chewed obnoxiously loud on her Gum before spitting it out and sticking it under her desk. Her eyes wondered around the class before landing on yerin. She gave her a "What the " look. Realising she had been staring at her. She quickly glanced  away and try to focus on Ms. Kang but sinb was occupied her brain.

 


She is the complete opposite of yerin.

 


Yerin couldn't understand why she is the way she is. She would pick on people for no reason then boredom, steal other's homework instead of doing it by herself. She does the most annoying pranks on people.

 


Sinb is honestly the most selfish, self-centered disrespectful person yerin has ever met. Everyone knows not mess with her or even look at her wrong, unless they wanna end up with a broken bone, rearranged face or possibly dead.

 

 


After the class was done, it was finally lunch. Yerin grabbed her books and walked out and headed towards her locker where she spotted joy and sungjae making out against the locker.

 

"eww get a room" she pretended to throw up before reaching her locker and opening it to drop the books.


"shut up" Joy playfully slaped yerin after after disconnecting her lips from Sungjae. Yerin shut her locker after grabbing a chocolate milk from her bag.

 

Sungjae stared at yerin's lunch in disbelief.

 

"yuck" Sungjae stared at yerin's lunch in disbelief.

"why?"

"chocolate drink eww"

"why again?"

"plain and gross"

"i do" yarin opened the bottle and take a sip purposely making slurping sounds to annoy him.

"urgh, i can't watch this anymore" Sungjae cringed, covering his eyes with his hands.

"let's go to cafeteria" Joy suggested.
The three of them started heading to the cafeteria and just as yerin was turning to the corner of the hallway. She bumped into someone.

 


. It was sinb.

 


But sinb wasn't giving yerin a death glare. Instead she was looking at something below her. Yerin was curious to know what she was looking on at so she followed her gaze, she noticed her chocolate milk got crushed between them and spilled all over her.
Dang it. She is dead.

 


"are you ing kiding me?" Sinb yelled.

"i'm so-sorry" That's it. This is the day i die she thought.

"shut the up" She demanded while staring at yerin's eyes, her blood is boiling.

"sorry, i should have watched where-" Yerin gulped.

"i said shut up" Yerin took a few steps back but sinb just followed her. She kept inching towards her until she was uncomfortably close. Yerin could feel her breath on her.

 


Yerin noticed that there was crowd watching them. Joy and sungjae were both watching them in fear before joy quickly left the crowd.

 

Yerin's gaze returned back to sinb who was clenching her jaw in rage. Sinb grabbed yerin's shirt from collar, just like she did with the younger boy, while in the other hand she held up her fist inches away from her face. Yerin knew it was coming. Just do it. Hit me. Yerin closed her eyes, waiting for the punch.

 


"what's going on here?" A male voice yelled from behind the crowd. He walked towards the scene with joy close behind him returning. The noticed the milk stain on sinb and her fist held against yerin's face.

"Sinb, let her go" He demanded.

She loosened her grip on yerin's shirt and lowered her fist but still not removing her eyes off her.


"go get cleaned up and get some extra cloths from store room" 

 

 

Sinb leaned in close
"this isn't over" whispered before walked away.

 

"okay everyone, show is over" The teacher waved his hands in the air signalling everyone to carry on with their days. The crowd started fading.

 

 

"yerin, are you ok?" Joy and sungjae run towards her.

"i-i think so" Yerin sighed in relief.

"thank you for saving me" Yerin said with a small smile on her face.

"no problem" They smiled back.

"but wow. I can't believe you were this close to getting your face rearranged" Sungjae held his thumb and index finger an inch apart.

"thanks, that makes me feel so much better" Yerin said sarcastically.

 

 


Tbc

 

 

 

 

I'm back with another story. I hope you will like this. Stay safe and happy.