Five

Out of my League
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa and her friends arrived to their destination to meet Jisoo and Minho with his girlfriend Jennie.

"At last, my stomach is roaring nonstop, why your late guys? Jisoo asking exaggeratedly.

Loran and Vince look at Lisa so she can explain but Rose beat her “Well, our barbie doll became a tourist guide to a bunch of foreign hot guys.”

“Tourist guide? How? Minho asked while looking to the four.

“Hey guys! Can we order first before the storyteller segment? Jisoo pissed off said to her younger friends as she was the older among them.

The four sit down and starting to choose their food as they don’t want the lovely bunny to be angrier.

After ordering the food, Lisa started told her friends that she met these bunch of guys in the hotel this afternoon after she came back from work and told them that it was from Korea as they speak Hangeul.

“And the funny one is that they didn’t knew that you fully understand all their conversation, right?” Minho said while laughing.

“Hahaha! Yeah, they were really shock when I spoke in Hangeul”

“And why you became a tourist guide then?” Jennie asked Lisa.

“Oh that, I heard them that they will go out to eat, so I asked Jackson,one of the guy name if they already have a place to eat and he said none and just look outside the hotel, so that is when I said I knew a good place”

“And you sent them to your restaurant.” Jisoo teasingly said to Lisa.

“Of course! My resto is one of the finest dining in Sydney, Am I wrong? Lisa proudly said.

“No,You’re right!” the group agreed.

“Oh! But why you are here eating in other dining?” Vince asked.

“Because one human don’t like to eat there anymore” Lisa said while looking at Loren.

Loren is about to explain but Lisa shut his mouth by covering and tell him that she don’t want his explanation.

Then the group laugh and pity the poor guy.

The ordered food arrive and the group silently fill their stomach and continue to talk as they miss each other since they can only meet once a month because of work except for Loren, Rose and Lisa.The three is working in one company that owned by Lisa's family in Adelaide but the two is often in Sydney branch.Loren was in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter