One

Out of my League
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The plane from Sokor is about to landed.

"We are here now in Sydney. All passenger, Please buckle your seatbelt" the pilot said in the intercom.

The plane where the group boarding is now landed to Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport.

Outside the airport, many fans is waiting for the idol group holding different welcome card , from the idol groups name and each member.

And when the group came out of the airport, fans started to scream...

YAAAAAAHHHH!!!!GOT7! GOT7! GOT7!

The assigned security protect the boys while walking to the waiting car outside the airport entrance.

Known as the one of the kind and polite Idol group in entire Kpop Industry.

Even after almost 11 hours of flight from SoKor, the boys still smile and wave to their fans that is waiting for them.

The boys and their staff is now on their way to XXX Hotel where they will stay in Sydney.

 

The Board Meeting ended late than Lisa's expected.

"Aissh! my head will gonna explode" she complain to Mary , her father secretary.

"I think it is not good to agree with Dad," she added but thinking the promise that he will give her a long vacation, all free and with large sum of pocket money after her mission she did not regret at all.

Mary just smile and tap Lisa's shoulder. "It’s okay Ms. Lisa, the week is over and you did very well. The board member was really amazed at you".

Lisa smiled and thanks Mary for the compliment she received. Mary is a big help to her during the board meeting, her father did not wrong to choose her as her secretary as she was very reliable and hard working woman even if some of their staff is not liking her because of jealousy perhaps.

The two ladies back to the CEO office to get their things and ready to go home.

"Tom is now here. Do you want to ride with us Mary? Lisa asked Mary to ride with her but she refused because her boyfriend is also waiting for her downstairs.

"Thank you for today and see you next time, I'll give you something when I get back from my vacation" Lisa bid goodbye to Mary and go to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter