Four

Out of my League
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JayB POV

When I saw Lisa was hugged by that guy, I did not understand why I'm feeling sad and something prick my heart.

I wonder why I felt this way. This is the first time that I saw and met her.

I want to look away to ignore that tingly feelings but my mind stop me doing that. I was really confused right now.

It’s only a second but for me it’s too long that I want to snatch Lisa from that hug.

Aissshhh! I look at my cellphone and just open the Instagram to turn away my attention.

end of pov

 

Jinyoung was looking at their leader all the time and wonder why he is acting that way.

From his perspective being with him for a long time, the way their leader is looking to the guy hugging Lisa, he wants to kill him.

Then his friend suddenly spacing out. Woah! What a dual personality?

He will not pass this night not asking him, he wants to know the reason why.

 

Jackson told their staff and other member that the girl they met named Lisa knew a good place to eat.

After a series of discussion and consideration, the group agreed so they can rest earlier.

 

Lisa told her friends that she will accompany Jackson's group on the resto where they can eat and will follow them afterwards.

The three looked at each other and knowing her, offering to assist them, she must like this group.

But one guy refused with the name of Loren and told Lisa that they will come along since it’s still early .

Lisa, Rose and Vince just shrugged their shoulder and agreed.

Lisa and her group is now approaching GOT7 and their group.

 

"Hi, if it’s okay if my friends will tag along?" Lisa asked Jackson.

"If it’s okay with them, of course, we are gladly to accept." JK answered while smiling on Lisa’s friends.

Lisa thank Jackson and introduce her friends “This is Rose ,Vince and Loren”

"Hmm, that guy name is Loren" JayB said in his mind while looking at Loren.

Then Jackson also introduced his group and staff to Lisa and her friends.

" So, we can go now? Do you want to walk or you have your car?" Lisa asked again.

"Is the place near the hotel?" Mark asked.

“Yeah, we can reach it by walking, since it’s only a blocks away but if you want to take a ride, it’s also okay. I know you’re tired from the flight"

"Yes,we will go with the car" Manager 1 answered Lisa politely for safety purposes that some fans may mob the group and they still have a jetlag from the long flight.

"Okay. We will get into our car then just follow us."

Lisa and her friends go to where Vince parked Rose's car and GOT7 and their staff rides on the 2 service van awaiting them outside the hotel.

 

Inside Rose's car

Vince is the one driving the car with Loren in the passenger seat and Lisa and Rose at the backseat.

Rose started to ask Lisa after they settled at the backseat "Hey bestie, how did you meet those hot boys"

"We had the same floor and happened to caught up with them in the elevator when I arrived early this afternoon." Lisa answered carefully and then take a glimpsed in the guy at the passenger seat.

Rose sense that Lisa being careful, she started to lower down her voice.

"Are they tourist? I notice they are large group and mostly guy" Rose continue asking.

"Yeah,and one of their activity is to watch a Kpop Concert tomorrow night"

"Kpop Concert, what group?" Rose ask astonishment and a little loud that the two guy suddenly looked at them.

“Sorry, hey Vince don’t look back and just keep driving” Rose told Vince that the latter apology.

Then the two continue to talk.

"hmmm, it’s GOT7."

"Oh, Sorry I didn't know them" Rose said not being familiar with the group.

"Aisssh! It’s the boy group from JYP after 2pm, we already saw them in Mama in HK way back 2015, don’t you remember?"

"Ahhhmmm! Really! But I don’t really remember at all " Rose said apologetic.

"Yeah, you only knew EXO and your Chanyeol" Lisa teasing Rose.

"And you, Bigbang and you’re beloved TOP"

"Of course, he is my husband okay!" Lisa said with sparkling eyes.

Then the two laugh out loud while the two guy at the front just shake their head since they know how this two being a hardcore Kpop fangirl.

After a few minutes, Lisa and GOT7 group are now infront of the La Kuina de Cocina Restaurant that serve variety of food like steak, seafood etc.

"Just for a moment" Lisa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter