Two

Out of my League
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inside the elevator

The three is eyeing Lisa as if this is their first time seeing a female species.

- Authors note: Please pretend that all conversation between GOT7 members is in Hangeul and Lisa POV in English.

 

Jackson nudge the two. "Earth to Hyung, please wipe your mouth, your drooling"

The two wipes their mouth instantly before they realized that they all wearing a mask and Jackson only make fun of them.

Jackson suppress his laugh seeing what the two have done.

Lisa is not aware what is going on around her as her mind and body is really tired and all she think is to lay down in her soft queen size bed.

"She looks like a walking doll" Mark commented and agreed by the two.

Manager 2 just smile and shakes his head. Even he agreed from Mark comment. The girl in front of them is like a living Barbie wearing a corporate attire.

Lisa wake up from her reverie when her phone vibrate indicate that someone is calling.

"Hello, yes, I am already at the hotel."Lisa look on the light indicator of the elevator to check what floor she is now before answering again.

"I am on halfway now, yes, of course not, I will hang up now, talk to you later okay, bye" Lisa ended the call.

"He really loves to annoy the hell out of me, will kill him later" Lisa said a little bit loud but smile crept on her face.

 

Lisa POV

I awoke from my daydream when my phone vibrate and saw Loren's name in the caller ID.

Loren being a persistence and love to annoy me is asking where am I, some random question and reminding our plan tonight before I ended the call.

I wonder why the ride in elevator is too slow that I’m still 6 floor away from my room floor.

Then suddenly I heard a voice and remember that I am riding with other people.

Shoot! I think my voice is quite loud when I’m talking to Loren a while ago.

I turn around to face and look at them then apology.

The boy with a tan skin said its okay.

That is the time I noticed that the three among the four boys are all wearing a facemask.

Why they are wearing facemask? I ask myself, well it’s none of your business ! small voice answered my question.

Sorry for asking. I answered back.

Oh my! Am I really that tired that I am talking to myself now.

End of POV

 

The smile crept in Lisa's lips did not slip from the boys.

"Hyung, did you see her smile" Jackson being nosy as he is told his 2 hyungs.

"Shhh,youre too obvious." Mark scold Jackson before Lisa hear them.

"Sorry, but he doesn’t know what we are saying." Jackson added since they speaking in Hangeul and suddenly saw Lisa tattoo at her back which he think it is same with Yugyeom.

“She had also a tattoo same with Yugyeom at her back” he whispered again to his hyung.

“Hey,Jackson Hajima." JayB warned Jackson and the latter zip his mouth with action which Mark found it funny.

The two being curious look at Lisa and confirmed that it has a wings tattoo same with their maknae.

"He scolded me but they also checking it, tsk!" Jackson said in his mind and begin to sulk.

JayB look at Jackson and shake his head since he knows the latter is now sulking while talking to himself.

 

Didn't they know that Lisa understand every words they say as she loves to learn different language just like how she loves to travel.

And Hangeul is one of the language she mastered alongside Nihongo.

Lisa have ple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter