Three

Out of my League
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa was amused by the boys especially the not so tall boy with tan complexion in the name of Jackson.

Jackson being the ultimate extrovert among the group decided to start a conversation and greet Lisa all of a sudden.

"Hi!" Jackson face Lisa and greet.

Lisa is debating with herself if she will respond or not. Jackson and s are now looking and waiting for Lisa’s response.

After a few seconds, she respond with smile and say "Hi!"

"I'm Jackson and this is my mem..... oh friends. Jay,Mark and JR" Jackson saw Jinyoung signal that he must not told her they idol name.

"I'm Lisa" then Jackson offer a hand shake that Lisa gladly accept and the rest of the boys followed.

“Are you a local here?" Jackson starting to ask.

" No, I am not. I am from Adelaide" Lisa answered him shortly.

" Oh,sorry but where is Adelaide again?" Jackson for being honest asked Lisa since he really doesn’t know where it is.

Lisa laugh a bit from Jackson antics that she didn’t know if he is lying or not but Jackson look at her innocently.

"Sorry for laughing at you, it is located in South Australia, a little bit far away from here" but she told him anyway.

The four nodded.

Lisa remember from the earlier that they are talking in Hanguel and suddenly asked" Oh, I thought your all Korean"

Jakson was a taken a back from the question" Wae? How did you know?”

"I heard you speaking Hangeul earlier" Lisa told Jackson.

"Mworago!" Mark, JayB and Jackson was shock while Jinyoung had this face that questioning from their reaction.

"Did you understand what we are all saying since then?” Mark has now courage to ask Lisa because of shock.

"Yes!" Lisa proudly answered.

"As in everything that we said? Jackson asked again and Lisa nod.

The three become shy when they thought their conversation earlier.

"We are really sorry for what you've heard, we didn't mean it" Jackson apology to Lisa.

" No, it’s okay, you didn't say anything bad."

Mark asked Lisa again “How? Did you stay in South Korea or what?"

"I've been in Korea but it is only a vacation. I learn Hangeul because of my friends and interest"

" Oh,do you have many Korean friends." Jackson commented and Lisa just nod.

Then Jinyoung politely ask Lisa if it’s okay if they will speak Hangeul for the sake of their leader because JayB is not confident to speak in English.

Lisa nodded and smile.

Then the elevator arrive.

 

Inside the Elevator

All conversation is now in Hangeul - Author

 

"We are all not Korean, I am a Chinese and Mark hyung is American " Jackson started again the conversation.

"Oh, what are you all doing in Sydney, I notice you are with a large group of people, are you all Tourist?" Lisa being curious.

The boys look to each other and having the same braincell.

" Deh, we are here to ...." JayB answered immediately but was cut by Jackson.

"We are also here to watch a concert as part of it"

“Really! You fly all the way from Korea to watch a concert in Sydney?" Lisa was taken aback from Jackson statement.

The other three just nodded since it seems Lisa really don't know them as member of a Kpop idol based on her action towards them.

" Deh,When did you go to SK?" Jinyoung quickly change the topic.

"My last visit is last July."

"Really, how long?" Mark ask.

"I’ve stayed there for 4 days and get back here" Lisa smiled remembering that day.

She fly to Korea just to witness her UB military disch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter