2.5 Ramahiseku (5/6)

Day to Day to Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meaning: A spell to fall with and kiss the one you love.

 

Seulgi is falling, falling, falling, and the only thing meeting her is cold, hard floor. She wishes Joohyun would be at the bottom of the abyss, ready to catch her and hold her tight. Because Seulgi had been following Joohyun’s lead this whole time and she knows Joohyun has the upper hand. But Joohyun is painfully oblivious to Seulgi’s brighter-than-normal smiles reserved for her or the gentle way Seulgi turns Joohyun to the inner part of the sidewalk or a single sigh leaving Seulgi’s lips upon seeing Joohyun her own. So Seulgi falls, falls, falls, and hopes Joohyun won’t buckle under Seulgi’s heavy feelings for the smaller girl.

The pretty pink colour of Joohyun’s lips drives Seulgi insane these days, and Seulgi likes to think that if she held out for the past two months after meeting Joohyun again, she can wait until Joohyun comes to her. But that’s obviously not the case, because Sooyoung has to stop wearing pink lipstick for a month to prevent Seulgi from having random outbursts wherein she flails her arms and blabbers about how soft Joohyun’s lips look. Seungwan has given up on quieting Seulgi down. Upon her suggestion, Sooyoung too pretends to not know the monolidded girl during such episodes.

But the betrayal of her friends is the least of Seulgi’s worries, honestly, because she’s too busy thinking about the perfect shape of her crush’s mouth and how adorable her pout is when she finishes off her carrot cake too quickly. Seulgi wonders if it’d be worth making a wish to get Joohyun to accidentally kiss her, but she has a sad feeling that she’s used up all her luck crashing into Joohyun the first time then having a deep conversation that led to them somehow holding hands. They held hands. That was miracle enough for two people who weren’t dating.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter