2.2 Aa low (2/6)

Day to Day to Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meaning: A spell for the one you love to talk to you first.

 

Joohyun had to meet someone, so Seulgi was only able to hear a handful of the girl’s apologies before she scurried off into the cafe. It was disappointing, yes, but Seulgi spent the entire day with her cloud in the heads. Seungwan and Sooyoung commented that she was being annoying, but Seulgi is always annoying, so it didn’t matter. What matters is that she so clearly remembers those wide doe eyes and little ‘o’ of Bae Joohyun’s mouth at the closeness of their bodies under the blazing sun.

It must have been at least a week that she spent like that, in a daze, when Seulgi spots her once again under the big tree near the athletics complex. Seulgi’s on her way to play a game of squash with Moonbyul—they met in the gym while building endurance for an ultimate frisbee competition with a cash prize—but her phone comes out within two seconds of spotting the smaller girl.

‘Sorry, bro. Something important just came up.’

Seulgi stares at the message yet unsent and shakes her head before turning off her screen. No, it’s been a while since she saw Moonbyul, and they’d planned this meeting for a month and a half. Cliques over chicks, right? Seulgi isn’t that heartless to abandon her friends (although she’d seriously reconsider such for Seungwan and Sooyoung, who roast her whenever they have the chance).

There’s still twenty minutes left until their reservation. Usually it’s just enough time to sign in, change, and warm up. But Seulgi thinks she can spare a few minutes to admire her crush’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter