Chapter 2

Can i Be Enough for you?

The next day...

Your POV

            For the first time in my school life, I am so excited to go to school. In fact, I am anticipating seeing and talking to Eun Hye or even meets her friend. I remember she told me it was a “he” friend.

            As I was walking happily, going to school when for the first time, I saw this human being who possess all the gift that God gave for a person to be that good-looking coming down from a very expensive car. I know I am exaggerating, but man, if you see him... Dang! I wonder if this is his first time going to school or it is just my first time seeing him. “God, good morning!” I told myself. I have never seen such a beauty in my every morning to school. I think when God showered the blessing of handsomeness his mother took it all, that is how good-looking he is. I wish I could be friends with him. However, with the look of his car, I think he is rich. We all know what that means, they despise poor people and sadly I am one of them. Though that generalization is so wrong because Eun Hye is living evidence that not all rich people despise my kind.

            As he was coming down, I also saw Eun Hye coming down from the car.             

“Wake up, princess, we’re here.”  I heard him say directing to Eun-hye. “Oppa, 5 more minutes, please...” she answered.

“Yah! I don’t want to be late on my first day. Plus people will start coming in anytime soon.” He said.

“But Oppa...”, “No buts, my princess. Let’s go. The earlier I get, the more girls I can charm later on. Haven’t you hears the saying the early bird catches the worms...” he indicated.

“Okay then, Oppa. Now I know the reason behind your punctuality. You and your girls. Please don’t compare as to worms. I am a girl to and just to let you know , the people in this school hate rich kid.” Eun Hye answered.

“Who told you that and besides can you just stop for a minute and look at my face.” He ordered. I saw Eun Hye stop her movement and stare at his face while controlling her giggle and he continued “Nobody... heard me NOBODY can resist this face and in fact, nobody will or can resist me.” He assured her who causes me to laugh at his statement and Eun Hye to laugh in front of him. Indeed, he is gorgeous but man, his way to proud for himself.             

            I was following them, when I had the urged to call Eun Hye.

“Eun Hye-yah!”I don’t know what I did but I called her. She turn around, looking directly at me. “Oh, ~~~~-yah, Good Morning!” She said. “Annyeong, I didn’t know you go to school this early.” “Not really, I’m supposed to come a little later, but my oppa here...,” she turn to look at him, but to no avail he is already a distance from us.

“I’m sorry, ~~~~-yah, I guess I’m going to introduce him to you during lunch”, “No worries, there’s too much time in the world anyway.” I told her. “Let’s go to our class” she invited and I nodded.

During lunch, I and Eun Hye excitedly go to cafeteria. When we got there we realized that there are not much people.

“Eun Hye-yah, are we already late for lunch?” I asked. “I don’t think so, I think we are just on time...” she replied.

“But how come there’s not much people,” I told her when I saw her looking at the direction on the corner of our cafeteria where most of the people are seated and where the commotion are. 

            But I know that, that table belongs to popular categorization of our school so maybe there’s a new student that caught these people’s attention. I looked back to Eun Hye when I realized I was being drag by her to where the commotion is coming from. In which, as we come nearer the table is becoming visible and there he is sitting on the so-called popular table. While me just intently staring at the table or maybe to him, when....

“Oppa, why are these people here” she asked looking straightly at him. “ I told you, princess they don’t won’t be able to resist me and my friends,” he stated. “ Oh , Oppas, you guys transfer here too?” Eun Hye asked to his friends. One guy just nodded.

“Yah, Oppa! You and your big head. Anyways, I would like you to meet my only girl friend, ~~~~,” she said. She then looked at me, “ ~~~~-yah, this is my big-headed Oppa, Jaejoon-oppa.” “Anneyeong, Park ~~~~imnida.” I said while reaching out my hand. But instead of shaking, he ignore it. Aish this boy, maybe Eun Hye was right. I thought while looking at my hand that have been ignored.

“ Oppa, where’s your manners?” Eun Hye angrily asked.

“It’s alright, Eun Hye-yah, I better buys my food before one of your Oppa’s friend finishes it.” I replied while looking at the guy who happily eating his food. “Okay then, I’ll just wait for you at that table. Away from, my now rude Oppa.” She told me. I nodded however...

“No, you’re not going anywhere. This is going to be our table. If she wants, she can eat by herself,” he objected. “No oppa, if you want me to sit with you she will be sitting with us,” Eun Hye declared. “But princess,...”, “ No buts...Oppa. Remember” she said while shaking her index finger in front of his face.

            We had a very awkward lunch. Actually it is just awkward between Jaejoong and on my part, not with others. His friends and I have clicked right away. Unlike him, it seems that he just want to be alone with Eun Hye. At what age group does he think he belongs to? Only adult to such thing and to add, to that want to be alone thing, he also keeps staring at her. Maybe he has a crush on her. I admit Eun Hye is very attractive. Anybody will beg for her attention. How did I know all of this? Well to tell you the truth I was stealing glances at him every once in a while. God, he’s just so handsome. A girl would be lucky to have him as a boyfriend and I know that Eun Hye is going to be the lucky girl. He is very protective and very responsible towards Eun Hye. I wish he can be my friend but the turn of events right now was not in my favour at all.  And then I saw Yunho-oppa, smirking at me (yes, he told me to call him Oppa. Isn’t that sweet, very unlikely to be friend with him). I never had the chance to ask him why he is smirking at me that way because when I was to open my mouth the bell rang.... so it means lunch is over.

We headed back to our respective classes. “~~~~-yah, I saw that!” Eun Hye said. “You saw what” I confusingly asked.

 “Don’t pretend you don’t know do you like my oppa by any chance?” she asked. “Are you crazy, you saw how he treated me,” I stated. “But you are my friend now right?” I continually asked and she nodded. “I do like him, but only as a crush. Not like those love things.” I happily added. “Don’t worry; your secret is safe with me” she promised.

Eun Hye POV

             When I asked her if she like Oppa, I did not expect her to abruptly say yes. But when she did I felt a pang inside me, a jealousy maybe because she have the confident and freedom to just say what she felt even though when I first saw her, she seems very timid about opening to others. I also felt jealousy because aside from the other girls oppa have, another one is added on the list and the thought that she is my friend too.

Jaejoong POV

            When classes ended, I headed straight to the gate waiting for Eun Hye. While waiting I thought of what happen during lunch, meeting that girl. What’s her name again? Ah, whatever, I think she’s not a good influence to Eun Hye, plus she’s taking my time to be with Eun Hye alone. That is why I transfer here with my friends, so I will be able to spend a lot of time with her. But that girl just has to appear and be friend with her.... AISH!!!

 

GUys.. I just want to let you know that I change their age to 8 years old. Because 5 years old is too young...

 

Happy Holidays!!!! GOD BLESS :p