Chapter 1

Can i Be Enough for you?

    

     I never thought that I am going to once asked him if I can be enough for him? I never did expect that my entire being will be different once I become friends with these two important people in my life being with Jaejoong and Eun Hye.

    

     Starting on, I will tell you how I reached this unconditional feeling I was and still am experiencing right now. Seeing these two people in my life, makes me happy and realize I have made the right decision....for once.

  

     It all started when for what I remembered it was a winter, sunny afternoon. It is one of those days where we were allowed to play outside of our school. I remembered I was such a loner and always end up to get bullied by the others.Until, Eun Hye, saw me alone on that maple tree.

             "Hello, Can I sit beside you?", Eun Hye asked. While me, being the shy person I am, did not respond. " Ok then, since you did not say anything I am assuming it is alright for us to sit together", Eun Hye assumed.

           "Oh, by the way I am Yoon Eun Hye, but you can call Eun Hye"... "What is your name?" she asked.

          Since I do not want to get bombarded by another question that I know for sure will come right after she finish that sentence, I just answered,"I am Park ~~~~". Giving her a cold shoulder , I stood up but was shocked that someone was pulling me down.

         "Where are you going? Don't you wanna be friends with me?" she asked. "Dont go, I notice this is your place, so if you don't want me to be here, I will go and you can stay"...... she stated. I just stared at her the whole time with blank expression on my face thinking whether should I share my place with her, since I notice that she is also by herself.

        "NO!, Don't go! I will let you share my place.. But please let just enjoy this day." I ordered. "Alright, but tomorrow I'll introduce you to my other friend, He is sick today, so I am here all alone by myself, but then again I found you and you are my friend now, right?" she said. Kind of confuse on what is happening, I simply nodded. Right after she said that I found myself happy in the inside. In fact, very happy I have a new friend..... FINALLY.

        I am in my deep thought when I realized the teacher is calling us and Eun Hye is waiting for me, so we can go together.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for now.. Thank you to my subcribers and to my future subscribers. I hope I will get a comment soon. So I will know if you like my story or not!!

Thank you again!!!!!

GOD BLESS!! :) <3