cHaPtER 4

Can i Be Enough for you?

      When we arrived at Yunho-oppa’s house, no doubt that this kid is rich. Everything around the area of his house, scream for richness, ever since we went down from the car and entered his house. I just stayed quiet the whole tour afraid that I might show too much excitement and I don’t want him to look at me as a weird person. But hey! It’s my first time to have friends that are rich.

        I was just following him when we halt to a stop and I realized that I bumped into his back and noticed that we are already in his playroom which was larger than my house. I saw the boys are already playing, whatever they are playing since I never saw those things they are using to play.

         “Hey, hyung you’re here finally” I heard Junsu-oppa said while playing games with Yoochun-oppa. I recognized his voice since only him and Changmin-oppa aside from Yunho-oppa and Eun Hye where the one’s who always talk to me.

         “Yes, we’re here,” Yunho-oppa answered entering and leaving me behind while giving everyone their brother-handshake.

          “~~~~-yah, you’re here too.” Eun Hye surprised statement.

          “Oppa, is she the surprise?”Eun Hye asked.

          “Yes, she is. Are you happy?”

          “I am very happy. Now I don’t have to play with the boys anymore.” And with that said, she earns bad stares from the boys. She continued, “Its not that I don’t want to play with you, but you know nobody wants to play with my dolls with me except Jaejoong-oppa, since you are all busy playing with your video games.”

      “~~~~-yah, you’re here as well.” Jaejoong suddenly said taking-off his headphone and maybe realizing the commotion around him. “I did not know you are coming. If I know you should have just come with me then?” Jaejoong added. Everybody stared at him shocked (and we all know why) and Eun Hye just smiled at him.

          “I’m sorry Jaejjong-sshi, I did not know that I am going to be invited here tonight” I replied to avoid the awkwardness around the room. The boys continued playing video games and laughing at the same time while me and Eun Hye does our girl thing. I am surprised that Yunho-oppa had these Barbie dolls and other girls’ stuffs.

 

          “Are you surprised that Yunho-oppa has all these girls’ toys?” Eun Hye asked me looking at my facial expression. I nodded smiling at her because she just guessed it right.

          “Most of these toys are gifts from the boys since I am the only girl and the only one that don’t have playmate, so they just spoiled me with these toys while the others are gifts from my parents. I intended to put it here since Yunho-oppa has the biggest playroom among the rest and we are always gathered here,” she added.

          “So let’s talk about what happened earlier...” she said. “What about, what happened?” I asked. “About Jaejoong-oppa?” she continued with her questioning look that I know for sure I won’t be able to avoid. “All I know is that he talked to me this afternoon, after my last class,” I replied not looking directly at her eyes because I might burst out what Jaejoong-sshi and I talked about this afternoon.

         “And then...what?” she insisted. “Nothing happen we just talk, he said that we can be friends now... since most of you are my friends now too and it would be awkward if we’re not.” I answered. “Are you sure that’s it?” she asked me again. “Yes, that’s it...” I replied with a little annoying tone at my voice. Then I change our topic...

      “Look at this, Eun Hye. This is beautiful; I never saw a doll that this tall. It looked like it is big as me.” I indirectly change our topic and she replied “Oh that!” pointing to the doll that I am holding. “Jaejoong-oppa gave me that. Isn’t cute?” She added while admiring the life-size doll in front of me. I nodded hoping Jaejoong will eventually give me something like this.

      As we are talking, here comes the man of the hour...Jaejoong-sshi. “Hello, girls!” Jaejoong greeted us, smiling. “Oppa, why are you here?” she asked. “So, this is how it is now that you found your new playmate?” Jaejoong hurtly replied.

      “That’s not what Eun Hye mean, Jaejoong-sshi.” I declared feeling defensive. “If you want you guys can play and I’ll leave and maybe play with Yunho-oppa.” I shyly said thinking, this could be there time so I am going to give them a space to be together, and if this is Jaejoong-sshi wants.

     “Where are you going?” Both asked in unison towards me. “I am just kidding, ~~~~-yah, you can always play with us. Plus Eun Hye won’t be happy if I let you leave. Right princess?” he said grabbing my hands not letting me leave. “Ok then...” I assuring said, smiling at Jaejoong. If only he knew I was so touched with his action of not letting me go.

     Me, Eun Hye-yah and Jaejoong-sshi played as well as the others when I realized that it was late night.

     “OMO, I need to go. It was late, I need to go home!!!” I said while panickly arranging my things so I can go out and take the bus. Then, when I was about to go Yunho-oppa and Jaejoong-sshi said in unison, “I’ll take you home!” I look at oppa, then at Jaejoong-sshi which I found in his eyes are somewhat pleading.

     Is his eyes are pleading because he wants to talk or he is going to ask me another favour? I suddenly felt a hand against my wrist pulling me while talking to someone on the phone. I soon then realized that it was Jaejoong who was pulling me. “Mr Shin, can you please ready the car?” he ordered his driver. Then out of nowhere, I was already inside.

      “I am going to be straight with you, why are calling the others oppa while me just my name? You know for sure that I am older than all of them.” He annoyingly said. “I am calling others, oppa, is because they acknowledge me as their dongsaeng, but you just ignored me.” I replied to him looking confused all of a sudden. I don’t know why he is questioning me like this because for a very long time I know that he doesn’t care.

       “I know this may sound weird to you but I want to be friends with you.” He declared. “I am jealous that you are calling the others oppa but not me, so you better call me oppa from now on.” He added. I shyly laugh because I’ve never seen him so this childish before. I think he was so cute begging me for a friendship I have been yearning since the beginning that we met.

      “You know, oppa, I’ve already considered you as my friend since the beginning. I am happy to hear that you are welcoming me now.” I happily replied. “I am also happy.” “Maybe we can start over... Hello, I am Kim Jaejoong and you are?” he started “Hello, I’m Park ~~~~”. We talked and laughed the whole ride. Until we reached my house and bid goodbye to each other.

          That night I promised myself that I am going to make Jaejoong-oppa happy no-matter-what because for the first time I heard and saw his smile which is so ravishing for a boy.

 

 

Another  chapter for my dear subscriber. It would be nice if you guys comment something. Don't worry I don't bite.