His Useful Mistake

Let Me Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark & Lia were walking in Vancouver's streets."this is nice...thank you for this fascinating trip...I really needed it."

"I think,I must be thankful since you accepted to come with me,that's...appreciating..."he told her."Julia...you forgot about him right?"

"Yes sunbaenim...why should I think about that stupid person? He didn't deserve me in the first place,I was a fool that I fell for him."Lia stopped in front of a shop."can I buy something?"

"You want something?"he got closer to the shop window."ok,let's see what we can find here."

"Yay!"she jumped in.

Lia was looking at different blouses & dresses while Mark was looking at her,he wanted to buy something for that beautiful cute girl."Julia,I...I go to look at other clothes,just stay around."

"Ok subae."being busy with clothes,she didn't even look at him."this one is...better,the color matches my handbag."

"Hey girl..."someone called in English."how are you?"

Julia looked at her left side & faced with a boy."go away sir..."she whispered.

"Go away? Why? Are you alone baby girl?"he touched her cheek,but she moved away.

"I said go away! Mark! Mark,where are you?"she was scared.the store wasn't crowded,& it looked like there were some dirty thoughts in the boy's head.

"Mark? who's Mark?"he got closer & Lia stepped backward until her back touched the wall."you're so cute..."

"What the hell are you doing?"Mark shouted,& suddenly,Julia jumped behind him.

"Mind your own business mister!"he said.

"Well,she's my business..."Mark hid her behind himself."are you ok?"

"Yes..."

"Who are you to say so?"the boy asked."she doesn't seem safe with you either."

"He's my...he's my boyfriend!"Julia blurted out which made Mark look at her in disbelief."any problem? Can't you see how angry he is? Want to die?"

"You heard that? Get lost you lecher!"Mark growled & the boy ran out,scared.

Lia hugged him tightly from behind."don't go away from me,stay by my side."

"Those stupid men..."he turned to her."Lia,this dress I think_"

"Ah! I love blue! How did you know?"she got the dress from him."it's beautiful...& I'm sure expensive."lia whispered the last sentence."no,I don't want this..."

"Don't mind the price...I want to buy a gift for you...so accept it from me."Mark smiled."please...try it on."

"Ok...sunbaenim."she said before walki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter