Canada,One Thing In Commen

Let Me Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Julia,it's out fourth session & you're just telling the same."the psychiatric said."why do you think that staying single forever makes your life better? You're young,it's normal to date & break up! You can meet way better men...don't destroy your life."

"You're saying...our life is depended on men? & women must always have men in their lives?"

"No,Lia I mea_"

"Even if you mean this,I have my father so it's ok."Lia stood up.

"Choi Jisu,you are wrong...in your future,you might have some problems...look,I know you're an idol,but don't you like becoming a mother? For this you must have a husband & that means you must date first."

"Being mother equals being worried all the time,so no,I don't like it."she looked at her watch."I think this session is done.but remember,world isn't as beautiful as it seems.have a nice day,Ms.Optimistic."she was leaving that the psychiatric called her.

"Is anyone with you? I want to meet that person."

"Yes,I'll tell him to come in."

"Him?"she whispered.

"Mark sunbaenim,she wants to meet you..."she tiptoed."but don't listen to her a lot,she's crazy!"Lia whispered in his ear & he chuckled.

After knocking,he went in."hello,I'm Julia's friend,Mark Lee."he bowed.

"Take a seat Mr.Lee,I think you're an idol right?"he nodded."so you're close?"

"Not really,we know each other for...maybe 10 days."

"But it seems that she trusts you a lot."she said.

"Really? How?"

"She said that she doesn't like men & doesn't trust them,but she let you be with her,here...in this place.three sessions ago,she just came with one person,Hwang Yeji,her friend."

"I'm happy she likes me."Mark was really happy,he wanted their relationship to become stronger & it was happening.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter