The Fox Ex-Lover

LEARNING TO LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THURSDAY

The week is ending and that is one of the things that I don't like.

You may ask, but Soojin, you like school?

No, I hate it as well. But I totally prefer to be here five days of the week and relaxing in saturdays, that having to be with my parents the full sunday.

As a kid, I loved having time with my parents. We used to go out on adventures every weekend, but my mom with her work addiction and my dad always with her, we had to stop doing it.

But they said that sundays are for the family. How irony!

I got used to be alone everyday that them being in the house with me, makes it uncomfortable, for me at least.

A simple definition of what happens on sundays here:
- My dad making breakfast for him and my mom
- My mom picking up work calls
- Them watching a movie together til late
- Me in my room, alone

And they have the guts to call sundays are for the family.

--☆--

I think I got to a point where I value my loneliness so much, that it converted them into strangers.

I know it can sound rough to even think that you consider your parents as strangers, but that's how I feel in some way.

That's why I only have one rule with my friends; never come without me knowing it.

Because i'd would instantly hate your company. They know how much I value being alone, and they respect it. That's why we are good friends.

When I turned 15, I remember that there was this boy that lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter