The Fox Chase

LEARNING TO LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I never understood when people say they are "happy"

They always say it with their big smiles and normally hugging the "love of their life", but years later they divorce, then they find again "the love of their life" and are happy again.

Most of the people I know did that. Do they like to live in that cycle or? Cause I dont get it at all.

When we go to family reunions or with my parents friends, they say we are the perfect family or that we look so happy together. I hope there was a way to made them know that we are not perfect and that we are not happy. That everything is fake, all is a lie.

Parents fight, they scold me, they punish me, they scream bad things at each other, and more. How is that happiness?

Like the kid I was, obviously I never paid attention to that, but growing up and after analizing all of my family. I got to the conclusion that happiness is overrated.

Everyone seeks for happiness, for themselves, but once they achieve that happiness, they don't want to share with the other.
They become selfish, and if other is happier than them, they become greedy about it. And they start chasing that perfect happiness that at the end, happiness is something you don't need to search, it will eventually come to you.

But they don't see it that way. They want something they can touch, something that is real in their mind. 

The phrase "Money can't buy happiness" is false.

Money can buy happiness, fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter