The Fox and The Love

LEARNING TO LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love.

What is love?

Sometimes I don't know how to explain love. Actually, there are a lot of things that I can't explain or understand. But I think love is the hardest thing for me to explain.

Starting for the fact the I think I can't love someone. 

I just can't. I don't know why but sometimes I think im unable to love. Like, what happened with Hui, I don't know why I got bored. I loved him? Yes. Its confusing.

As happiness, love is overvalued.

Everyone want it, and everyone can have it. 

But the question is: Love find us or we need to search for it?
Because, someone can love you, but at the same time you are searching someone to love.

Just by that question, love is confusing.

I truly believe that as human beings we never know what we want. We have tons of things in our minds but at some point we end up thinking of love.

Will be ever be loved? 
I dont have the answer to that but if you think positively, maybe you will.

--☆--

I like to separate my feelings. I don't like feeling two things at the time. If im angry, I dont need to be sad. If i'm tired, I don't need to be pessimistic.

Something you never, NEVER have to mix is being in love and expect to be happy.

Dont put them together, not even in the same sentence.

Is dangerous for you, is like your worst nightmare. You don't want it.
Love is controversial
Love have consecuences
Love makes you a different person
After all, love is complex.

Love also can be inspiring; but also hurtful.
There's always going to be someone that would like to experiment one of those, I dont know which one.

Falling in love and loving someone is not the same thing.

Falling in love is something short. Is a state that can end anytime and it will take you less than 6 month to forget that person.
But loving someone is different. Loving someone is meant to be forever. You can't unlove a person, you feel plenty with them so, leaving them is going to break you.

That's why love is dangerous, you will get hurt.
There will be a moment where love will make you do things you never thought you could do, and for someone that isn't yourself.

--☆--

Now, how do I got to label myself as "unable to love"?
Easy.

By growing up

I started noticing how my parents relationship started to change by the pass of the years. My mom had to travel to Incheon every month, to the point to stay there one or two days. At first I knew it was for work, but after it became more regular I started to suspect.

For thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter