The Wolf's Dreams

LEARNING TO LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SHUHUA'S POV

Another day of school. 

Im glad this is the last year because I am not able to survive another one. 
And yeah, people be saying "But college is harder", I know that but I think you have more freedom in college that in school, studying something you like.

I want to be an actress, but my parents say I should follow that family line and be a doctor.

After thinking a lot, I got to the conclusion that i'll have to study medicine since they remind me that everyday, and studying something they want is going to be my way to thank them for what I have and all the do for me.

I haven't decided which university ill be applying but, with Tzuyu, we'll be going to college meetings.

Chou Tzuyu. She's my bestfriend since I have memory. We both born in Taiwan and since our parents are friends, it was obvious that we were going to be like sisters. Our parents work in the same hospital and suddenly, the director offered them a job opportunity here in Korea. Of course we all moved!. We go to the same school and we planned to go to the same univertsity, since we going to study medicine like our parents.

My parents are the best parents in the world. They give me everything that I need to be happy and I'm always going to be thankful about that. Even though they are doctors and barely sleep, they always make space for me, to be with me when I need them.

Im an only child so all of their attention goes to me and their job, but im sure they would never put their job above their family.

Family for us is always first, and we share the same thought with Tzuyu's family.

My parents met in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter