Chapter 1

A boy and A Goodboy

“How’s your head?”

            Woohyun looks up from his phone, sees Dongwoo and Sungjong sit beside him, putting coffees on the table. Woohyun softply rubs his head.

            “Still hurt a bit.” Woohyun murmured.”But okay.”

            They are meeting in a coffee shop, not far from their hotel.

            “I don’t know why we meet in this café when we can meet in any bar.” Sungjong whined.

            “Whoa, calm down, little tiger.” Dongwoo said while laughing.”It’s still 2pm. Still early, pal.”

            “At least we can enjoy the live music, tho. While we are in London.” Sungjong shrugged.”We should explore more places than stay in café. Besides, Korea also has coffee shops. It’s very boring to also stay at coffee shops in London.”

            “Ask your Hyung.” Dongwoo said, nudging Woohyun.

            Woohyun sips his almost finished hot chocolate. He actually goes alone to this coffee shop this morning when he receives messages from his two best friends. You might wonder why a boy like Woohyun appears in coffee shop like this. Woohyun actually love quiet places, like coffee shop. He also needs a break from the crowded places like clubs or bars.

            Woohyun smiles and pats Sungjong’s head while look at Dongwoo.

            “Both of you can have your own time. I think I will skip clubbing today. I want to sleep.”

          “And it’s a miracle to see Woohyun-hyung already woke up before us and even went to the coffeeshop.” Sungjong teased.

            Woohyun laughs.”I also wonder.”

            Of course it’s not a wonder. He actually can’t sleep after he arrived at the hotel. Firstly, it’s his first time to embarrassed himself in front of a stranger, a cute man even.

FLASHBACK~

            “Are you feeling well after you puke?”

            It takes a sec for Woohyun to replies.

            “Y… yes, Thank you…” Woohyun replied.”How much was it? I’ll pay.”

            And Woohyun wants to punch his own head. What was that?

            The man laughs.

            “No worries. It’s actually normal to feel like puking when you ride this kind of bus after drinking.”

            “N…no.” Woohyun quickly said. He refuses to be looked and treated same like the others. And the most important thing is the man will see Woohyun as a jerk who always drinking.

               “I… I meant…”

            The man smiles.”I’m not judging tho. You maybe just hung out with your friends and wanted to have a night walk.”

            “Yes, that’s right!” Woohyun finally calmed down.”I like to taking night scroll… just to forget the busy life for a while.”

            At least it’s the truth.

            Silence engulfs between them.

            “Are you really okay now?” The maid said while standing up.

            “Yes, really.” It’s weird how Woohyun always took a second to reply.

            He looks around and realizes the bus will arrive at the bus stop.

            “I’m glad. I think you will get a very bad headache this morning. Don’t forget to buy a medicine, yeah?”

            “I will.” Woohyun smiled. The man is really nice.

            The bus finally stops and their eyes are meeting each other.

            “I gotta go now. May you have a nice day ahead. Good night.”

            He smiles and without waiting for Woohyun’s replies, the man disappears to first floor. And sadly, our Woohyun just moves to another seat to see the mean clearly. The man waves his hand when he realizes Woohyun is looking at him for the last time and turns his head to focus walking with his hands holding his phone.

            That made Woohyun realizes that he should’ve ask for his number!

END OF FLASHBACK~

            He only slept for three hours after he arrived at the hotel. The man was right. His head was aching like hell. Gratefully, the hotel prepared the medicine as he ordered at the receptionist.

            After he took care his headache, he immediately washed himself and came to this coffee shop. He realized this coffee shop located near where the man took off from the bus. Woohyun wishes to accidently meet the man again.

***

            “Gyu-yah.”

            Kim Sunggyu, who is in the kitchen, turns around to see his older brother who is munching sandwiches makes a hand signal for Sunggyu.

            “Yes, Hyung?” Sunggyu asked while putting a cup of coffee in front of his older brother.

            “Why did you come home late today?”

            “You knew, Hyung?” Sunggyu innocently asked.

            “I checked your room at 2am and you hadn’t in your room.”

            Sunggyu pouts.”I went to help Jackson’s coffeeshop, Soo-Hyung. He lacked of employees, So I decided to help.”

            Kim Myungsoo sighs and pats Sunggyu’s head.

            “You already helped a lot in company’s meeting here, Gyu-yah. Aren’t you tired of being so nice?” Myungsoo said.”Why you’re always being an angel?”

            Sunggyu smiles.”It’s nice to work than stay in home doing nothing, Hyung.”

            Myungsoo sips his coffee and hugs his younger brother’s waist.

            “You should’ve just stay at home and enjoy life, instead of working.”

            “But, I’m not working all the time tho, Hyung. Besides, Jackson said I can freely drink and eat any menus in his coffeeshop everytime I visit his coffee shop. I will bring home some later.”

            “I will contact him later.”

            “Hyung, don’t be too harsh.” Sunggyu warned.

            “Rilex~”

            Sunggyu squints his little eyes to scares his hyung, but it made him look like hamster even more. Myungsoo pinches his cheeks.

            “What’s your agenda today?” Myungsoo asked.”Shall we go around London today?”

            “Hyung, don’t lie. I checked your schedule today, you’re very busy. You only have time after 8pm or so.” Sunggyu cutely said.”I will go to Jackson’s again. Then, I will go around.”

            “Aish… I won’t lie to you. Yes, today Hyung is busy. But, I can pick you up, so we can have dinner together. What do you prefer to eat tonight?”

            “I want to try Chicken Tikka Masala for tonight.” Sunggyu said.”I always missed eating this. And this time, I won’t miss it.”

            “We will eat that tonight. And we definitely won’t miss it. Besides, today is our last day in London.”

            “That fast?” Sunggyu’s mind quickly wandering that he hasn’t try London’s gin & tonic. Well, not for him. For his brother. His older brother has been very busy since the first day they arrived.

***