Chapter 3

A boy and A Goodboy

Chapter III

            Nam Woohyun arrives in Sky Garden at 06.30pm. There are some queues, but since Nam Woohyun is not in a rush, he is comfortably waiting for his turn. He looks around and realizes he hasn’t eaten anything after he leaved the café. He was too busy walking round, enjoying his time and thinking about the man.

            Woohyun receives the message from his friends, who are eating at a fancy restaurant. He smiles a little and sends a selfie of him and he makes sure he also shoots the background (He’s already in Sky Garden’s terrace). Nam Woohyun checks the photo and his eyes widens when he zooms on his selfie. He actually wants to admire his look, but the man behind him takes all of his attention.

            There is a man who helped him in his selfie!

            Nam Woohyun quickly turns around and sees the man is focusing on the camera in his hands. Woohyun’s smile widens and you can see that his eyes are twinkling.

            The man looks even prettier in the daylight. Don’t forget his red hair makes him cuter even more.

            The waiter suddenly comes and puts his drink on the table, saying that his food will be served shortly. And of course, Woohyun already in his own world, admiring his own definition of beauty.

            Kim Sunggyu realizes there is someone looking at him. He looks up and smiles. Woohyun who takes it as a signal, picks up his drink and walks toward Sunggyu’s table.

            “Is this seat vacant?”

            “Oh? Yes, sure.”

            Woohyun happily sits down and charmingly said,”I noticed you also smiled at me. I’m Nam Woohyun and you are?”

            “I’m Kim Sunggyu.” Sunggyu friendly answered.”Don’t you think the baby is cute?”

            Woohyun follows Sunggyu’s gaze and sees that there is a woman standing behind his seat before, hugging a baby and the baby indeed is looking at Sunggyu while swaying his hands.

            ! Woohyun cursed in his mind. He’s too overconfident of himself.

            “Sorry… I, once again, embarrassed myself in front of you again.” Woohyun said.

            “Again?” Sunggyu looks back at Woohyun.

            “Em… we met at Double Decker Bus this dawn. I… threw up and you helped me…”

            “Oh, I remembered.” Sunggyu said and continued with worry voice.”How’s your head? Got a bad headache?”

            “Not as bad as before. I followed your advice. I immediately asked for medicine when arrived to the hotel.”

            “That’s nice.”

            “You are alone?”

            Sunggyu puts the camera back to the bag and smiles at Woohyun again.”I actually come to London with my big brother. But he’s still busy with works. He said we will have dinner at 8, but I don’t know.”

            “I see…”

            And the words are cut by the waiter who serves Woohyun’s foods and coincidently also serves Sunggyu’s drink.

            “Thank you.” Woohyun and Sunggyu said.

            The waiter nods and leaves their table.

            “You eat a lot.” Sunggyu cutely commented.

            “And fortunately I can share it with a cutie like you.” Woohyun replied.

            But sadly, Sunggyu doesn’t really hear it because his phone is ringing.

            “Sorry.”Sunggyu said and presses “accept” button.”Soo-hyung?”

            “I’m sorry, Gyu-yah. But it looks like we can’t have dinner at 8pm sharp. Maybe a bit late?”

            “It’s okay, Soo-hyung. I will wait. I also can have some sweets at Jackson’s café before we have dinner.” Sunggyu said.”I also checked that the restaurant will be closed at 11pm. Soo-hyung still have a lot of time. Just take your time, Soo-Hyung.”

            Myungsoo sighs a little bit.”Okay then, Gyu-Yah. I will call you later. You can have dinner first if I haven’t contact you. Don’t starve, okay?”

            “Yeah.” Sunggyu said and puts his phone on the table again.

            Woohyun pushes the plate of waffle in front of Sunggyu.

            “I bet you also hadn’t eat?” Woohyun said.

            Sunggyu softly nods and says,”I walked around London today, took photos and this city is too beautiful. Even when I arrived here, I just asked for a drink since I wanted to quickly take a lot of photos.”

            “Same as me.” Woohyun said. And searching for you too.

            Both of them starts enjoying the foods and Sunggyu also adds his order to the waiter. They only eat desserts, not heavy foods, since Sunggyu is going to eat heavy food later. They enjoy the foods and talk a lot about the beauty of London and their days in London. And both of them finally finish their foods.

            “So, your brother hasn’t come, right?”

            Sunggyu shakes his head.”He hasn’t. He will be late.”

            “Then…” Woohyun encouraged himself to say.”…do you want to ride at London Eye with me?”

            “I’m afraid I will disturb your time…?”

            “No, no. You are not disturbing me at all.” Woohyun quickly said.”In fact, I’d like to accompany you until your brother is coming.”

            “That’s sweet of you.”

            Woohyun takes that as a ‘yes’ and calls the waiter to take a bill. Woohyun quickly gives his credit card to the waiter before Sunggyu can react.

            “Let me treat you.” Woohyun said.”Takes it as my thank you for helped me.”

            Sunggyu knows it’s useless to refuse, so Sunggyu just accept it.

            After done with the bill, they walk around inside the Sky Garden, Sunggyu takes photos here and there, while Woohyun is taking photos of the scenery and sometimes also takes Sunggyu in the scenery when Sunggyu is not aware. But sometimes, Woohyun will quickly take photos of Sunggyu when Sunggyu is looking at him or calling him while smiling.

            They finally arrive in London Eye and standing in queue.

            Woohyun can’t help but feel that they may be look like a couple in people’s eyes. Woohyun looks at Sunggyu who is still taking photos with a smile on his face. And sometimes will randomly say something to Woohyun which making Woohyun laugh.

            And now is their turn. They enter the ride and sits while looking at each other. 5 minutes later, the ride is moving. When it’s still half way, they can already look at a wonderful view of entire London.

            “It’s nice, huh?” Sunggyu said.

            “Yes.” Woohyun replied while still looking at Sunggyu.

            Sunggyu turns to look at Woohyun.

            “I noticed you keep looking at me.” Sunggyu said.”Is there something on my face?”

            “I can’t help it.” Woohyun replied.”You are too pretty.”

            “You are pretty too, actually.”

            And that made Woohyun embarrassed even more. He didn’t expect Sunggyu would reply him like that. He is always being called handsome or cool, not pretty. That’s why when Sunggyu suddenly said that, he feels something different.

            The ride is 30minutes and they spend it by talking about silly things in London and enjoy the scenery in front of them. The ride finally stops and it’s already 9pm.

            Sunggyu puts back the camera and looks at his phone. Myungsoo hasn’t send a message to him. And the dessert he ate with Woohyun already gone. He really wants to eat Chicken Tikka Masala as today is his last day in London. But he still has time tho.

            “Your brother hasn’t message you?” Woohyun asked.

            Sunggyu shakes his head.”Maybe I will wait for hyung in Jackson’s café.”

            “Since your brother hasn’t come, if you don’t mind…” Woohyun started.”…let’s have dinner?”

            Sunggyu becomes silent for a while. Maybe he will take-away Myungsoo’s Chicken later. He shall eat first.

            “Sure. Do you mind if I decide what we’re gonna eat?”

            “I don’t mind at all. I said I will accompany ‘til your brother is coming, right?” Woohyun said.

            Sunggyu’s smile widens.

            “Let me call the driver, okay?” Woohyun said.

            “Do you mind if we just walk?” Sunggyu said.”Or maybe we can take train?”

            “You are not tired?”

Sunggyu shakes his head.”Are you?”

“No. Let’s walk, then.”

They decide to go to Punjab Restaurant, one of the best restaurant that serve Chicken Tikka Masala. It takes 30minutes if you are walking, it takes 8-10 minutes if you are taking the car and it takes 15 minutes if you are taking a train.

They decide to take a train. Sunggyu wants to walk because he wants to be really hungry when they arrive, so Sunggyu can eat a lot. (Silly thought of our innocent hamster, huh?)

After a while, Woohyun and Sunggyu finally arrive at the Punjab Restaurant. Woohyun looks at Sunggyu and he can see both of Sunggyu’s twinkling eyes. He laughs a little.

“Let’s get in!”

Woohyun and Sunggyu excitedly enter the restaurant. They are welcomed and brought to the seat. They quickly ask the restaurant specialize menu and of course Chicken Tikka Masala is the priority.

They quickly enjoy the foods when it’s being served. Sunggyu can’t stop giving compliments. When they are going to finish the foods, Sunggyu doesn’t forget to order his brother’s. The restaurant finishes preparing the take-away at the same time as they finish their foods. Sunggyu quickly ask for the bill and he immediately pay before Woohyun can react.

“It’s my turn.” Sunggyu sweetly said.

Woohyun just laughs and nods.

They exit the restaurant.

“So, where do we go now?”

“I think it’s time for me to go. My brother said he just finish his meeting and is on his way soon.”

“Ah…” Woohyun can’t hide his disappointment in his voice. It’s still not enough.

“I will go by Double Decker Bus. How about you?”

“Oh, I’m going back to hotel by Double Decker Bus too.” Woohyun immediately brightens.

They walk to the bus stop and they are only waiting for a while when the bus finally arrives. They get on the bus and immediately go to the 2nd floor, sit exactly on the same position as before. But, now they are sitting side to side and talking to each other.

“Thank you for accompany me.” Sunggyu said.”I hope you are not boring.”

“Of course not.” Woohyun laughed.”I enjoyed today a lot. You make London more beautiful than it was. I experienced a lot of things today, thanks to you. Where do you usually go?”

“I always go to Jackson’s café. He is my friend. The café’s name is Another Dream. I will give you discount if you come.”

“I’ll make sure that I visit there before I go back to Korea.”

Sunggyu laughs.”Before facing the reality, huh?”

“You know it.” Woohyun agreed.”Hey, Can I ask your number? Maybe we can visit London’s other places together.” While holding out his phone.

“Oh, sure.” Sunggyu said.”0755 7543282.”

“Noted.” Woohyun said and pumped his fist in his mind.

“Are you in London for work or holiday?”

“I’m in vacation. With my friends. But today is our free day.” Woohyun answered.”So, I decided to walk around London.”

“London is not that bad, huh? I think it’s one of the best place to relax.” Sunggyu said while looking at the sky. The wind is blowing softly.

Woohyun looks at Sunggyu who is closing his eyes, then he follows Sunggyu, looking at the sky. He breathes the nice air and closes his eyes.

            Woohyun slowly opens his eyes and sees Sunggyu is not beside him anymore.

            He straightens his back and sees a paper in his hand.

 

I’m sorry but I already arrive at my stop.

You were in a deep sleep, so I didn’t want to disturb you.

Feel free to call me~

Let’s hangout soon~