Chapter 2

A boy and A Goodboy

“Ugh… I shall go somewhere.” Woohyun whined to himself.”It’s no use if I keep staying here. I need to go somewhere.”

            Woohyun stands up and throws his long-finished drink. There is only 0.1% chance that he may meets the man if he just stays at the café shop. He suddenly thinks that the man may be gone to another country. Perhaps.

            “He didn’t look like British, tho…”

            This is the first time he being like this. Woohyun can loses his mind if he keeps being desperate to meet the man. And suddenly crazy thinking comes to his mind.

            “Might as well visit London’s everywhere, then.” He smirked. The man may be a tourist and yesterday might be his first day in London. I bet he will go to every signature places in London.

            Woohyun takes his phone and dials someone.

            “Hello, pick me up please.”

***

            The Palace of Westminster~

            “Thank you. I’ll be back in 30 minutes or so.” Sunggyu said while taking off from the car. The driver smiles and nods while saying ‘enjoy’.

            Blames Kim Myungsoo, who is too protective. He doesn’t want Sunggyu to go around by bus or taxi. So, he asked one of the company’s driver to accompany Sunggyu everywhere and with a bold little note: if anything happens to Sunggyu, even a slightest, expect a bad thing to happen.

            Sunggyu shakes his head and takes out his camera. He likes scenery, he likes pretty, calm, nice places and likes to taking photos. Sunggyu also likes to showing his photos to his family, especially his older brother, who actually the one taught him play with camera. And becomes the loving brother, Myungsoo always sell Sunggyu’s and sometimes his photos to collectors or etc. And sometimes, they also join contests or exhibitions.

            After scrolling for hours, he finally decides to go to next place. The Big Ben.

 

***

            Woohyun takes off from his private car.

            “Pick me up in 30 minutes or so. Thank you.” Woohyun said and closes the door.

            He just arrives in London’s attraction, The Big Ben. He satisfyingly sighs and looks around. People are sitting around, enjoying themselves with drinks and some are standing while enjoying the scenery.

            Even though The Big Ben is still under construction. Woohyun still enjoy the scenery. But, the scenery hasn’t enough to wipe the man in Woohyun’s mind.

            “I bet the night view will be amazing here.” Woohyun said while looking at his watch. 04.30pm. It’s still a long time ‘til sunset in London. And today, he will finally know how does it feel to enjoy the day outdoor in London.

            Woohyun and friends actually in summer vacation. They arrived in London a week ago and they spent it by visiting the clubs, woke up in the evening, enjoyed the foods in hotel, swimming and when the sun finally set, they visit another bars. And of course, they only visited high-class bar. Shortly said, they only leave the hotel just to go to bars J.

            But, as boy as they can be, they still counted as gentlemen. They don’t sleep with girls. They are just drinking, flirting, dancing and maybe kissing for Dongwoo.

            Woohyun turns around and sees a double-decker bus. He smiles a little and his mind wanders to the man again.

            “I don’t know will I ever see the man again.” Woohyun sighs.

            Woohyun looks at the river under the bridge. He sees some birds are flying here and there. The wind is slowly blows and it really calms Woohyun’s mind.

            After 15minutes or so, he decides it’s enough staying here. He decides to call his private driver. Not long, the driver arrives at the checkpoint where they decided to meet. And when Woohyun is going to enter the car, he doesn’t realize that the man whom he waiting to meet is walking not far, passing him.

TBC~

 

PLEASE ANTICIPATE THE NEXT LONG CHAPTER~

I LOVE YOU~ <3