Prologue

A boy and A Goodboy

            The stars are shining brightly tonight. It’s a wonderful night to spend on the cozy bed or home rather than stay outside. Even though we can still see some citizens are walking around with hands around their bodies to keep warm.

            And in some places, we can hear loud noises, tho it’s only faintly from the outside. But when you enter the places, you may feel your head will explode from the noise (if not used!). It will be different when you actually get used to that kind of places.

            And here we are…

            Nam Woohyun is exiting through the main door with some fellows behind him. He just finishes drinking with his best friends and some girls are holding his hands or we can say that they slung Woohyun’s arms around them.

            “You sure you’re okay, man?” Jang Dongwoo asked when he also walks kinda wobbling.

            Woohyun only nods while smirking with his eyes closed. He gently shakes the girls off followed by the girls’ whining. He raises his hand.

            “I’m okay, man. I will take bus.”

            “You sure to taking a bus, hyung?” Lee Sungjong asked.”We’re not in Korea, though.”

            “Silly, Jongie. There is called The London Night Bus.” Woohyun said.”And I want to try it out in this hour.”

            Woohyun slightly opens his left eye to look at his watch.

            “3… a.m….”

            “And that’s what I meant, hyung.” Sungjong said again.”It’s late.”

            “…they are running though….”

            “But, Hyung…”

            Woohyun makes a “shoo-shoo” gestures with his hands.

            “I also want to take night walk.” Woohyun said with firm tone and Sungjong quickly understand.

            “Girls, you gotta go too.” Woohyun said in english.”Ask this Dino Hyung to take all of you go home or ask for taxi’s money. He got it.”

            Sungjong smirks and earns a headslap from Dongwoo.

            Woohyun opens his eyes and shakes his head a little.”See ya tomorrow.”

***

            And just like he said, he really goes to a night walk. Since the bus stop is not near the club, Woohyun still needs to walk a bit. He thinks he hasn’t drunk because he learnt to drink at 15 years old. And now, when he’s in London, of course he needs to hit the clubs with not only to get some UK chicks, but also to taste the alcohols.

            In his eyes, he hasn’t drunk. It’s different in people’s eyes. People who are still taking scrolls, thinking he’s drunk since Woohyun is kinda walking wobbly. But sadly, our Nam Woohyun didn’t realize it.

            Not long, Woohyun finally arrives at the bus stop. Don’t ask why he knew the location. He always learns about new things before he hits the place. After minutes, the bus finally arrives. Woohyun slowly enters and without saying anything, he goes to the 2nd floor. (You know, the double decker-bus). He immediately goes to the most back seat.

Woohyun inhales and satisfyingly exhales. He enjoys the night ride and the atmosphere. It’s fresher and not much vehicles are around. It’s also quiet. He needs a break from his hot life. (He’s exaggerating!).

And! This! Time!

He feels something in his throat. His mind quickly wanders to the club he visited last night. He looked down on mix vodka drinks which is taking revenge upon being looked down.

Woohyun needs to puke and we know that we are not allowed throw up in public transportation.

Woohyun slams his palm to his mouth, trying to hold the urge to puke. He can feel the liquid is urging him to opens his mouth. He’s ready to puke inside his shirt when a holding plastic stretched hand is in front of him.

Woohyun looks up and not hesitate to take the plastic bag to puke all of the damn alcohol.

After a long time (when it’s only about 5 minutes), Woohyun ties the plastic carefully and takes out a tissue from his pocket to wipe his mouth.

Woohyun looks up and now it’s clearly that someone is actually a man. Still standing at the same position as before. The man is smiling and now is stretching out his hand which holding a pack of wet tissues.

Woohyun quickly take it and wipe everything. A reality quickly hits his mind.

‘He crushed his image in front of a beautiful smiling man!’

 

***