Trying To Ignore Mr.Gay

I Love You Even Though You Are Gay!!

NORMAL POV.

alyssa walked through the school with her head down and her text books that she is holding hiding her face so, the kingka's B2ST will not notice her.

But just her luck. she had a very LOUD and a morning person for a cousin who happened to also attend her school.

J: HI ALYSSA!!

jesz practically SCREAMED across schools field.

A: *thinking* F.M.L...

alyssa then looked over her books to see the school's kingka's looking in her direction.

A: *thinking* damn...so close..

jesz the came and ran up to alyssa.

J: come on! let's go! Dont you wanna practice your dancing before we start school?

A: aish..calm down..i dont think i want to practice today..

J: WHAT!! are you sick? *feels all over alyssa's face*

A: aigoo...calm down im not sick..and keep your voice down.

J:  sorry..

jesz then put a evil smirk on her face and dragged alyssa to the dance room no matter how much alyssa rejected.And by drag i mean DRAGGED.

jesz then shoved alyssa in the dance room and blocked the door so she was not able to leave.

A: ooohhhh!!! JUST WATCH JESZ, IMMA GO TELL TAEYANG-OPPA AND JUNHYUNG-OPPA ABOUT YOUR BIG CRUSHES ON THEM.

J; YOU DO THAT YOU DIE!!!! LOVE YOU!!!

A; aigoo...

alyssa then turned around and to her surprise she found yoseob standing only 4feet away from her.

A:umm..uh..um..hehe..uhh..h-h-h-ee--ll-ll-o.

Y: hi!

A: umm..i'll be leaving now.

alyssa then tryed to leave the room but she had no luck on getting out through the door. She then coverd her face with her books and looked for another way out of the room.

Y: i think we are stuck here for a while.So..let's just talk.

A:um..n-n-no need.

Y:well, good luck finding a way out then. I'll be right here..

yoseob felt kinda hurt that alyssa did not want to stay in the same room as him. So he just looked at his feet.

A: um..i-i'll be leaving now.

Y: what...how..?

A: this way.

alyssa then opened the window that was located a few feet away from the door.

A: um..see you later..mabe..

alyssa then climbed through the window and started running away from the room as fast as she could.

The whole day she has been ignoring yoseob and the rest of B2ST.

but just as she was heading twords the dance room to actually practice her dancing someone grabbed her arm and dragged her all the way to the dance room and locked the doors and window.

A: hey! What gives!

Y: are you ingoring me?

A: no..*hides face with hair*

Y: then why were you hiding from me the whole day?

A; i was not...

Y: okay then..

alyssa was about to exit the room through the door since yoseob did not stop her.

Y: But! if you keep ignoring me, how are you going to get your phone and speakers back?

yoseob the held the 2 objiects up.

Alyssa swiftly turned around to see her phone and speakers.

A: damn it...

Y: yesterday, i heard you say you liked me is that true...?

A: um...yes, it is...please do not judge or reject me to harshly.

alyssa tryed to cover her face with her arms.

yoseob held both alyssa's arms and brought them down to her sides.

Y: dont worry, i will never do that...

alyssa then looked up and looked into yoseobs eyes.

A: what..?

Y:*whisper* i like you too..

A: very funny oppa..I know you are gay.

Y:im not. That was a lie to keep the crazy fans away.

alyssa just stood stilll and looked at yoseob with disbelief written across her face.

alyssa then took her phone and speakers out of yoseobs hands and quickly ran away from the room and yoseob.

A: *thinking* holy , that was not real.

Y:*holy , i cant believe i just did that.

The rest of the week alyssa ignored yoseob and yoseob has tryed as hard as he could to get alyssa.

............................................................................................................................................................................

sorry for the grammer mistakes and i hope you enjoyed the chapter!

follow me on twitter @alyssababeyy.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

feel free to add me as a friend!