Discoverd..

I Love You Even Though You Are Gay!!

NORMAL POV.

Alyssa ran, and ran, and ran to where ever her legs took her.

She then stopped at the schools dance room. She slowly walked into the room forgeting to close the door thinking that everyone was probably in class.

She then the radio and began dancing to whatever song came on. To her surprise it was B.A.P's song called warrior, the perfect song for her to dance to, to let out her feelings. (a/n: sorry i just love the band B.A.P so i used them, but if you never heard the song here is the video = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tLooPlf2Sw pretty y, and good right?)  

Alyssa started dancing, she did flips, sharp turns, head spins, back flips, and more. Her routine was very random, She just did whatever she felt like doing. 

When alyssa was done she ended by doing a back flip and then quickly went into doing the splits.

She then stood up panting, and wiping the sweat off her four-head. But as she was doing so she heard clapping and woo-ing from a familiar voice. She then turned her head to see yoseob standing right in the middle of the door way, blocking the only entrance/exit. 

Alyssa then backed away from him slowly, with a terrified look on her face.

Y: what is the matter? You danced great!

A:....did you watch all of it?

Y: yes why?

Alyssa then broke down into tears.

Y:aigoo! eottokke ! Why are you crying!

A: no one is suppose to watch me! I promised him that no one else would see me dance besides him !!

Y: who is "him"?

A: my boyfriend....

yoseob then felt a slight pain in his chest.

Y: who is your boyfriend? maybe i can call him for you..

A: it's..it's...changjo..changjo from the kingka group teen top..

Y: OMO!!! JINJA !!! HE'S THE BEST DANCER EVER!!! I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE LIKE HIM!!!

A: yes.. it is him..he's the one who helped me learn to dance..

Y: do you know where i can find him?

A:you can find his body in a grave and his soul in heaven!!!!!!!

Y:wait so, he's...dead!

A: yes he is!

 alyssa the began to cry very hard and while throwing a few punches to the ground. Yoseob was a little sared and felt sad for alyssa so he went up to her and gave her a hug while she cryed into his sholder.

When alyssa was done crying she then seperated from the hug.

A: thank you.

Y:it's okay. Im sorry for making you cry.

A: NO NO it's okay.

Y: your different from other girls.

A: and your different from other guys...i guess thats why i have a crush on you..

Alyssa then threw her hands over .

A: um..im sorry i have to go now..

before yoseob could say anything alyssa stormed out of the room.

Y:*whisper* i think.. i like you two....