Chapter 7: Yin

Sweet bubble tea

When we get to the coin karaoke place, Raya and Hyin engulf Yohan, Grabbing her in a group hug. I stand awkwardly to the side and scope things out. Linsho is leaning against Jugyo and Jo Si is next to them and next to her… Won… She’s gorgeous. She’s wearing a sequined crop top and leather pants that split at the sides of her calves. Her legs are so pretty… and I can see her abs. I realize I’m staring and look away at Yohan, who is done hugging Raya and Hyin and is leading them to a booth. Linsho and Jugyo follow with Jo Si, but Won stays where she is. She walks over to me. “Hey.” “Hey.” This is so awkward but I can’t think of anything to say. “You coming?” she asks. “Y-yeah.” “Ahh come on!” She grabs my wrist and drags me to the booth. My face is on fire again as she takes me to the booth and pulls me in. There are couches sitting in a three-sided square in front of the machine. Only one is empty. Won walks to this one, taking me with her, pulling me down while she sat. She sits close to me, her leg pressing against mine, the leather of her pants is soft against my skin. She’s so pretty. I keep staring at her. Yohan shoves money into the slot and starts picking a song. But I’m not paying attention. I’m looking at Won. And she’s looking back. I drop my gaze and feel my cheeks burn. But she’s still looking at me.