Chapter 2

Her First and Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I said before the Italic with color will be her past.. so don't be confused OK? :D

And one more, her baby Yeongjun don't understand korean well.

==========================================================================================================

 

“Baby~ come on, wake up” Yeongeun woke her little Yeongjun up.

“Waeyo omma?” He rubbed his eyes.

“Wake up now, we need to go to the airport soon” she patted his head.

“Uhm… Where?” He asked with a sleepy voice.

“We are going on a vacation, you forget?” She chuckled at his cuteness.

“Oh!! Ah!! Yes!!” He woke up directly.

“Go wash your face” She patted her back. Yeongjun walked down from the bed and walked to the toilet to wash up.

 

“Omma, where are we going?” Yeongjun asked her as they have sat on the plane.

“To your favorite country” She smiled to him.

“Really?” He said happily. She nodded her head and smiled back to him. “It will be a long journey, so sleep now” She covered her little Yeongjun with a blanket. 

 

“Hey! How are you?” He called her through the phone.

“I am fine, how about you?” Yeongeun asked back.

“Fine as usual, hehehe. Anyway, can you add my kakaotalk?” He said.

“Oh! Ok” She replied.

Start from that day, they chat using kakaotalk. They were getting closer, they even did call each other sometimes, and they even did video call.

 

 

“Baby~ we are here” She woke Yeongjun up.

“Omma~ We are finally here” He screamed out loud as he saw the place. He got down from his mom’s back and running around the airport.

Yeongeun chuckled at her little baby, she grabbed his hands and stopped him from running, “You will feel dizzy” She hugged him.

“Omma~ Thank you! Thank you for bringing me here” He hugged her tight.

“Let’s get our luggage first” She said. He nodded his head. 

 

“Are you coming to Korea?” He asked her through the kakaotalk.

“I am not sure, but I have a plan to.” She replied.

“Tell me when you are here. I will show you some places. ^__^ kkk” He replied.

“Aren’t you busy?” She asked.

“I will try to find time for you” He replied.

“How if you get caught by the reporters or fans?” She typed.

“I won’t :D” He replied.

“Well.. If you said so, I’ll tell you when I am there ^^” She replied.

 

 

“Omma, do you have friend here?” Yeongjun asked.

“Umm…” She thought for a while, “Omma have some” She said.

“Okh!! Boy or girl?” He asked. Yeongeun chuckled at his question. “Boys and girls” She answered.

“Will we meet them?” He asked.

“Maybe” She replied him.

“I wish to meet them” Yeongjun said. Yeongeun chuckled at his adorable.

 

“Omma, may I buy something later?” Yeongjun asked.

“What do you want to buy?” Yeongeun looked at her, stopped unpacking her stuffs.

“Hmm…” He thought for a while. “I want CD” He raised his finger up.

She chuckled at him. “Whose CD do you want?” She continued her unpacking.

“Infinite and Beast” He said. She stopped packing it.

“How can you know them?” She turned to look at her baby now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter