Yeongjun's appa is...??

Her First and Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh~ Yeongeun ah I am here” she waved to her.

“Unnie” she called her and walked toward her car.

“Get in!” she gestured both of them to get in. Yeongeun and Yeongjun got into the car, “Noona, annyeonghaseyo~” Yeongjun waved to her.

“Oh~ Yeongjun ah~ annyeong~” She waved at him who sat at the back.

“How old is he?” She asked Yeongeun.

“5” She looked at her baby.

“Wow~” She said. “So you have been married for five years?” She asked. She nodded her head and smiled bitterly.

“Jja! Let’s go!” she started the engine and drove away from the hotel.

 

“Which do you choose, Daughter or son?” Yeongeun asked him.

“I want son” He said.

“Why?” she asked.

“Because with that I can teach him a lot of things” He said.

“But I want daughter” she said.

“Let’s have a pair of children, one girl and one boy” He said. She smiled at his statement.

“The boy will have the same face like you. He will be a handsome guy just like you” She said.

“And the girl will have a big eyes just like yours” He said.

 

Arriving at the restaurant, they were led to a small room which has been booked earlier by her unnie.

“Noona annyeong~” They waved to her as she entered the room. She was shocked by their presence.

“Unnie, you didn’t tell me about this.” She turned to look at her unnie.

“Uwo~ Beast!!” Yeongjun beamed happily.

“Yeongjun ah!! Be polite” she told him. Yeongjun directly stood there and bowed to them.

“Annyeonghaseyo” He bowed to them.

“It’s ok noona, he is so cute” Yoseob came and lifted him up.

“I said I want to have a dinner with you and they insisted want to join.” Her unnie said.

“Let’s have a sit noona” Dongwoon waved to her and her unnie.

“Yeongjun, right?” Yoseob asked Yeongjun. Yeongjun nodded his head slowly, he was shy and happy because of his idols were here in front of him.

There he was sitting staring at her from the door till she sat.

“Where are Gikwang and Hyunseung?” She asked.

“They have schedule” Dongwoon answered. She nodded her head.

“Should we order our food now?” Unnie said. They looked at the menu and picked what they want to eat.

“Omma~ May I eat this?” Yeongjun asked. She looked at the menu he pointed, then she nodded her head with a smile.

“Yeah!!!” He beamed happily.

“You are here with your son only?” Unnie asked her.

“Yes. Only both of us” She answered. He shot his eyes to her directly, ‘Her son?’  he asked in his mind.

“Appa is in the other country, far from us” Yeongjun said.

“Oh~ Really?”  Unnie looked at him. He nodded his head.

“Can Yeongjun speak Korean?” Dujun looked at Yeongjun who were playing with Dongwoon and Yoseob.

“No. He can’t” Yeongeun answered.

“So you are living alone with Yeongjun without your husband?” Unnie asked. She smiled to reply her question.

“It must be hard for you” Unnie said.

“I am ok with it. As long as Yeongjun is beside me, I will be fine” She smiled bitterly, looking at her little angel.

He was there, staring at her for the whole time.

“Oh~ Yoboseyo” unnie picked up her phone. “I will pick this one” Unnie mouthed to Yeongeun and walked out from the room. She nodded her head, telling her to go and pick it up.

“Do you still working there?” Dujun asked her. She shook her head.

“No, I have resigned from there” She said.

“Hyung~ Yeongjun said he like you the best” Yoseob said, all of them turned to look at them.

“Yoseob hyung asked him, who he likes from all of us, he pick you” Dongwoon said.

“Really? Why omma never know about it?” Yeongeun said.

“Omma.. I like Junhyung ajhussi the best” He said. She raised her eyebrow. “He is talented, can sing, dance, rap, and compose songs” He said.

Yeongeun chuckled at him, “Said that to Junhyung ajhussi” Yeongeun told him. Yeongjun stood up from his seat and sat beside Junhyung.

“Ajhussi~ Jjang!!” He raised both of his thumbs up. Junhyung was awkward and shocked at that time. He was not a type who can get close to a kid, usually kids will run away from him if they see his face.

“And I like Dujun ajhussi as well. Dujun ajhussi is good in acting” He raised two thumbs up.

Dujun chuckled at his cuteness.

“Come here” Dujun said. Yeongjun walked to his place and sat beside him.

“So if I ask you to choose between me and that ajhussi, which one do you choose?” Dujun asked.

Yeongjun looked at Junhyung and then turned to Dujun, then his eyes turned to Yoseob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter