Chapter 3

Her First and Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Omma. Wake up!!” Yeongjun shook her shoulder.

“Umm..” She mumbled, covering her face.

“Omma!!!” He screamed into her ear, she pulled him down to her. “Omma!! Wake up, we are going to a fan signing” He said between her neck.

“OK. I’ll get up now” she said, let off her baby Yeongjun.

“Omma!! I am so excited today. I can’t wait to see them from close” Yeongjun said excitedly.

She giggled at him, “I just know you are such a fan-boy of them” She sat beside him said.

“Faster~ Omma!!” Yeongjun pushed her off from the bed.

“Ok.. Ok.. I will get up and wash up now” She said, scratch her hair.

 

“Yeongeun ah~ We are going to have a promotion to your country by this July, will you come?” He asked her.

“Oh~ I think I can go^^” She replied.

“Call me when you are here.” He said.

“Ok^^” She replied.

“Yeongeun ah~” He called her.

“Wae?” She asked.

“Bogoshippo~ *Miss you*” He wrote.

“Me too. I miss you so much~” She replied.

 

“Be good ok? And don’t run from omma anymore” Yeongeun told Yeongjun. He nodded his head.

“Omma~ There are lots of people here” Yeongjun pointed to the crowded.

“Yes. It’s because Beast is very famous” She said.

“Omma, Will we shake hand with them?” Yeongjun asked. She bent down and ruffled his hair.

“Of course” She replied him with a smile. “They might ruffle your hair like this” Yeongeun ruffled his hair.

“Ah!! Omma” He pouted. Yeongeun chuckled. “It’s messy now. Beast ajhussi will not like me” He fixed his hair.

“You are still handsome although your hair is messy. Believe omma, you are more handsome than them” She whispered to his ear.

“Omma~ Liar” He said but giggled at the same time.

“Let’s go and line up” she held his little hand and walked to the queuing line.

 

“I am lining up for the fan-signing” she kakaotalk him.

“Really? XD” He asked excitedly.

“Yes^^. See you later^^. And Hwaiting \\(^_^)//” she replied.

“Let’s meet up after this :D I will sneak out from the hotel tonight^.~  kkk” He wrote.

“Ok^^ I will wait for you at the back of the hotel” She replied him.

 

“Omma!! Omma!! Those ajhussi” Yeongjun pointed furiously as Beast came out from the room.

“Annyeonghaseyo Beast-imnida” They all said together.

People were screaming as they came out. Yeongjun eyes were glued at them. Yeongeun who noticed her little baby was too focusing at them giggling.

“Yeongjun ah~ Where is your album?” Yeongeun asked him.

“Here omma!!” he took out from his little bag.

“Let’s go!!” She said and get into the line.

They were waiting for an hours till their turned, “Yeongjun give the album to them” She told him.

“Please sign here” Yeongjun said cutely.

“Oh~” Beast member said.

“Please wri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter