READY FOR THE SEQUEL!!! XD

Her First and Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here is your request XD Hope you like the ending XD

I typed this till midnight because of you guys but I didn't regret it XD

Enjoy the Sequel and one more thing, Please keep on eyes to me. Because I will come back with more short stories.

I have lots of plots in my mind XD XD XD

==================================================================================================================

 

 

“Omma~~” Her little baby ran to her.

“Oh~ Yeongjun ah” She received his hug.

“Omma… The teacher praised me in the class” He said between his omma’s hugged.

“Really?” She pulled off the hug and looked at her 5 years old Yeongjun.

“Yes. Mrs. Kim said. I am good at singing” He smiled shyly.

“You are” She said.

“Omma~ When we will meet those Ajhussi again?” He asked his omma.

“Which ajhussi?” She raised her eyebrow.

“Naega jongmal mystery mystery” He danced Mystery song. She let out a chuckled.

“It was an old song. How can you know it?” She chuckled.

“I saw it from omma’s computer” He smiled shyly.

“Well, I should delete that soon” She said playfully.

“Don’t!!” Her little baby screamed. She looked at him. “Omma, I like all of Beast songs, please don’t delete it” He pleaded his omma.

She raised her eyebrow and looked at him, “Where did you learn that?” she asked her baby.

“Omma~” He wined. She chuckled at him.

“Aigoo~ Our baby is full of aegyo~” She ruffled his hair. He smiled shyly.

“Omma!! Was Beast ajhussi famous when Omma’s time?” He asked her as they made their way home.

“Umm.. They were” She said, remembering the time back.

“Omma. Tell me about Beast Ajhussi more” He swung his omma’s hand while walking back to their house.

“Umm.. They were really famous back then. They were known as a recycle group when the first debut but then after two years they were recognized with their abilities, they were known around the world” She said.

“So.. How can omma know them?” He asked again.

“Umm…” She thought for a while. “Omma will tell you when you are 10” She smiled to him.

“Omma~” He pouted.

‘Yeongjun ah~ Omma can’t tell you anything about it’She said in her mind.

 

After came back from that vacation,  her life back to normal, she went to work after sending her little baby to school and she will pick him up after her work.

“Omma~ I drew this” Yeongjun showed it to her.

“What’s this?” She asked, looking at the picture.

“Omma, Yeongjun and Beast ajhussi” He said shyly.

“Do you like Beast ajhussi that much?” She asked him. Yeongjun nodded his head slightly.

“Wanna meet them again?” She asked. Yeongjun nodded his head again.

She let out a small sighed, “Yeongjun ah~” She called her baby, “Omma need to keep money to go there, so can you wait for it?” She asked him.

He looked at his omma with a guilty face, “Omma, I am sorry” He said. “We don’t have to go anymore” He continued.

She looked at him confused, “Why?”

“I know omma is working hard for me, I can’t be selfish” He said.

She hugged her baby Yeongjun, “Aigooo~~ Our kid is so understanding” She patted his head.

“Sorry omma” He hugged her back.

 

 

“Omma~ How to dance this one?” Yeongjun was looking at the old Video clip of Beast.

 “Which one?” She said, stopped doing her job.

They were sitting in the living room, Yeongjun was playing with her computer and she was doing some of her works.

“This one” He pointed to the screen.

“Ah~ That one” She said. “Here” She said. She took the computer and clicked into the other folders, “Here is the practiced video” She said, turning back the computer to him.

“Wow~~~” Yeongjun said in amazed.

“Omma, you must be loved them so much” He said. Yeongeun chuckled at him.

“I used to be” She said.

*Ting Tong Ting Tong* The door of her house rang.

“Omma, who is that?” Yeongjun turned his head to the front door. She shrugged and stood up from her seat.

“Who’s that?” She asked but there was no answered.

She opened the door and looked at the person who back facing her. “Who… are you looking for?” She asked.

As soon as he heard her voice, he turned his body and hugged her.

“Ya!! Ya!!” She tried to push him but he tightened up the hug.

“Why do you leave me like that?” He asked.

“I … I … I told you not to find me” She said, giving up of pushing him.

“Yeongeun ah~ Don’t you know how suffer I am without you?” He held her arms.

“I… I… Dujun ah.. Let me go please. They are looking at us” She said, Dujun looked around and then let off his hand.

“Omma… Who..” Yeongjun came out.

“Yeongjun ah~” Dujun called him as he spotted him.

“Uwaaahhhh~ Dujun ajhussi~” He ran to hug him.

Dujun reached out his hand and accepted the hug, then he lifted him up. Yeongeun let out a sighed and let him entered the house.

“Ajhussi~ How can you know our house?” Yeongjun asked as three of them were sitting in the living room.

“Yeongjun ah~ Can you go upstairs for a while? Omma need to talk to Dujun ajhussi” She told her little baby.

Hearing his omma’s serious tone, he knew what to do, without being told twice, he stood up from his seat and walked to his room.

“Omma, may I bring this?” He pointed to the laptop. She nodded her head. Yeongjun brought the laptop to his room, but before he left he bowed to Dujun.

“How can you find us?” She turned to Dujun.

 

“This is from Yeongeun” Noona handed the letter to him.

Dujun took the letter and looked at her confused.

“It’s from Yeongeun” she said. Dujun looked at her then turned back to the letter. He sat in the corner and opened the letter.

 

I am sorry for leaving you without a word. I did all of this because I don’t want to ruin your future. I am glad that you and the others are doing well until now. And I am sorry for lying to you. I haven’t married yet but Yeongjun is indeed my son, he came to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter