Chapter 1

Her First and Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Omma~ Where is appa?” her 5 years old son asked.

“Hmm..” She stopped her steps and looked at him. “Appa is in the other country. Why?” his mom asked him.

She knew one day her little angel will ask about his dad, however she will not tell him who his appa is and where his appa is.

“Will appa come back?” he asked again.

“He will” She smiled to him. “Yeongjun ah~ Why do you ask about appa all of sudden?” She bent down and held his hands.

“Just, all of my friends have appa at home and..” Yeongjun looked at the ground.

“Papo!! Appa is always here with us.” She said to his little Yeongjun.

“Really?” Yeongjun looked up and smiled widely.

“Umm..” She nodded her head. “You see, you really look like him” she ruffled his hair.

“Omma.. Let’s find appa one day” He said. She nodded her head.

“We will find him soon” She smiled to her little angel. “Jja!!” She stood up. “What do you want to eat tonight?” She asked.

“Omma’s cook” he smiled shyly.

“Omma’s cook is terrible, are you sure?” She raised her eyebrow.

“Omma’s cook is the best” He raised his two thumbs up.

“Aigoo~ My little Yeongjun is so sweet” She lifted up him.

“Omma~” He said shyly. “Omma, you will tired if you carry me like this, just piggy-back me” Yeongjun said and got down from his mom.

“Really? Jja! Get on” She bent down, her little Yeongjun climbed on her back. “Let’s go home!” She said and stood up.

“Omma. How is appa look like?” Yeongjun asked from her back.

“Appa is a handsome guy just like you” She giggled remembering his face.

“Really?” Yeongjun asked. She nodded her head.

“Appa is a kind person, he always respect the eldest and always help people, appa like to joke around too, and he like to tease people” She continued.

“Oh~ Appa is such a bad boy” Yeongjun said. She chuckled.

“He is but he is not for me. Appa love his family so much and he will always take care for them” She said.

“Really? So appa love us so much?” He asked. She nodded her head.

“Umm.. Of course appa love us.” She said.

“I want to meet appa soon” Little Yeongjun said. She smiled, looking at the front.

 

5 years ago.

 

“Yeong eun ah~ We will invite B2st for our next showcase” Her boss told her.

“Really?” She asked, shocked hearing that news.

“Yes. Try to contact the manager team, you have the number right?” her boss said.

“Yes. I have.” She nodded her head.

“Ask them whether they are free or not on this Christmas. We want them to have a showcase here.” Her boss told her. She nodded her head and walked out from her room.

“Akh!! B2st!! Yes!!” She made a Yes pose and smiled like a stupid person.

“What happened to you?” Her co-worker asked.

“O.. oh~ Nothing” She said, hiding her happiness.

She is a Kpop lover and she is totally a B2uty which is B2st fan. She worked in a company which is have their own resort, sometimes their company will invite some artists or singers from overseas to their resort for a mini concert.

She was lucky because she worked under the manager of the resort. She was the only person in that department. No other co-workers in that department, only her and her boss.

 

Two days before Christmas.

“Let’s go to airport” Her boss said. Yeongeun nodded her head and grabbed her bag with her. Her heart was pumping hard, she finally could see her idols after for a long time.

They arrived at the airport and pick them up, the airport were full of fans around. She was lucky because she didn’t have to be in crowded and she could see them from near.

 

“Wow~ There are quite a lot of fans here” Yoseob said in awe.

“Our popularity increases a lot” Gikwang said.

They were in the bus to the resort’s hotel. It took two hours from the airport to the hotel.

B2st members went to their room and took a rest, while their team managers were talking to her boss about tomorrow showcase.

It’s the day for the show case, B2st members have woken up and they were preparing for the rehearsal, finished with the make-up they walked to the rehearsal place and danced on there for their showcase later.

After finishing the rehearsal they headed back to their room to take a bath and got change.

 

“Yeongeun ah~ Check the run-down first, has everything ok?” Her boss told her.

“Oh.. I’ll check it with their manager” She replied and went to B2st manager and asked about it.

 

Finally, it’s the show case time, she was behind the stage with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter