Chapter 5 : Who Are You?

UNBREAKABLE LOVE

Chapter 5

Who Are You?

 

The boys took turns to take care of you. Himchan washed you with warm towels, your best friend; Yookyung came and helped Himchan changing your pajamas. Youngjae put some white lilies in the vase for you; Junhong came to put food, beverages, comic books and some CDs in your room in order to keep you accompanied when you woke up later on. Jongup played on some songs to stimulate your ear and brain even though you were still in a long sleep. Yongguk watched over you like a hawk everyday. He didn’t want Jiho to come and see you. He was burnt in anger and hatred towards Jiho.

Yongguk Slept by your bedside, holding your hand. He cried in his sleep. The thing that you can rarely see along your lifetime, the crying Bang Yongguk. His tears wet your hand without you knowing. He was so afraid to lose you. Everyone was feeling the same, especially Youngjae, the one who loves you the most beside Himchan and Yongguk. He tried his best to guard your room from strangers; he always spared his time to talk to you, just like what the others did to you.

 

“Jinnie, Please be alive, don’t leave me even before I said this to you,” Youngjae said as he caressed your face. Tears b down his cheeks.

“Jinnie, please wake up, I’m Youngjae. Yoo Youngjae, the one you always pretend to be in love with,” He continued.

“Jinnie, don’t leave me,” he cried like a kid.

“Jae, She’ll be fine,” Yongguk said, patting on the younger’s shoulder.

“She’s not waking up, hyung. It had been 2 days, hyung,” The younger wailed.

“She’ll wake up, kiddo,” Himchan said, trying to comfort the younger. He knew, the younger rarely cried. Seeing him crying like that, Himchan realized that Youngjae had a strong feeling toward you, either he liked you as a sister or more than that.

 

Not long after that, Yongguk realized that you moved your finger a little. “She’ll be back with us soon,” he noted in his mind. He smiled and pretended nothing happened. Youngjae was still crying beside you, holding onto your hands and kept begging you to open your eyes. And suddenly, the miracle happened.

 

You slowly opened your eyes, “J…Ae,” you slowly said with a weak voice.

“Jinnie, you’re up?” Youngjae lifted his head.

“Why are you crying, Jae? I’m sleeping right, I’ve just got up,” You said weakly.

“I miss you, Jinnie,” Youngjae smiled and cried at the same time.

“Jae, don’t..” you tried to move your left hand but, you felt painful and heavy.

You looked at your left arm and shocked when you slipped the blanket off, showing your casted right leg. “What happened to me?” you asked as you began to cry.

“OPPA, TELL ME!! WHAT HAPPENED TO ME AND WAS I SLEEPING OR UNCONSCIOUS?” you cried as you begged for and explanation from Yongguk and Himchan.

“Jinnie, baby. Don’t cry. I’m gonna tell you what happened later. Just wait until you got a little better,” Yongguk said as he hugged you into his embrace and let you cry on his broad chest.

“Who stole my arm and leg?” You asked.

“This man,” Himchan showed a picture of a yellow-haired boy smiling widely at the camera and doing a derp pose.

“Who is he? Do I know him?” you asked as you looked at the picture. “He looked familiar but I don’t know him,” you answered.

“He stole your precious arm and leg, baby,” Himchan said. He hid his anger deep down his heart.

“He must be a mean man,” you said as you deleted the picture from your phone.

“You know him, Yejin ah. You’ve met him. And I don’t want you to be closer with him for the second time. He’ll get you into another problem,” Yongguk looked as he said deep in his heart.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You were watching the TV with Zelo and Jongup when someone came inside the room. He was bald-headed, tall and had kissable red plumpy lips. Zelo realized his appearance and quickly guarded you. On the other hand, Jongup stood up and tightly clenched his fist beside his thighs. Luckily, the older members were not here. The boy tried to catch your eyes and approached you.

 

“Who are you?” you asked.

“I’m Zico, can I talk to you?” He came closer to you.

“Don’t go closer. You can’t go closer to her,” Zelo hissed and blocked his body as he went closer to you.

“Listen to me, I’m sorry,” he begged.

“Who are you? do I know you? do you know me?” you asked in confusion.

“Woo Jiho,” he mentioned his name.

“Wait, I’ve seen you somewhere! You are the one who stole my arm and leg! I don’t wanna talk to you anymore,” you growled.

“I need to explain something,” he said.

“Don’t come near,” you shivered.

“See, you’ve done much to my noona,” Jongup said.

“Please,” He begged.

“GO AWAY!” you shouted as you hugged Zelo’s waist and cried.

“Don’t you hear that? You can go out now,” Jongup hissed as Zico bowed his head and headed outside the room.

 

You cried in Zelo’s embrace. You were trembling hard, causing Zelo to hug your body tighter. He even cried when he tried to calm you down. He couldn’t stand seeing you crying like that. You were always the one who makes the boys smiling and laughing. And now, you turned into the fragile and vulnerable girl who needs everyone to hug and calm you down.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Not long after Zico appeared, Yongguk came inside your room. He was surprised to see you crying in Zelo’s Embrace. He asked Jongup about what happened to you that made you crying like that. Jongup tried to explain as clear as possible so that Yongguk wouldn’t misunderstand what had happened. Yongguk clenched his fist behind his back. “I will be sure to make him suffer. I can not see my beloved sister suffer more,” Yongguk mentally swore.

 

“Oppa,” you held his fist with your right hand.

“Yes, dear?” he softened his gaze and looked at you.

“Don’t clench the fist. I’m scared to see those scary veins drawn on your skin,” you gently grasp his hand.

"Mianhae," He softened as he looked right into your eyes and smiled.

"Yongguk hyung always softened his heart when it comes to you, Jinnie," Daehyun said.

"Ermm... guys if you'll excuse me and Jinnie for a second, i would like to have a private time with her," Youngjae said as he threw his best eye smile.

"Well, Our little jaejae surely needs his "me" time, so, let's go grab some food," Himchan smiled as he nodded.

 

all the boys left two of you inside the room and here you were, in you room, just two of you, Yoon Yejin and Yoo Young Jae. he smiled and messed your hair. "Honestly, I have something to say, Jin," He said.

"What is it?" you asked as you squinted your eyebrows.

"I wanna say..." He began.

you were waiting for the rest of the sentence when he suddenly sang a part of your most favorite love song. he serenaded you with his beautiful voice.

"I Love you, yoon ye jin.. even before you realized it, even before everyone fell for you. i love you, yoon yejin. i promise to myself i would do anything to protect you from any obstacles," He kneeled by your bedside and held your hand.

"Jaejae," You stunned looking at his action.

"Yoon Ye jin, would you be mine?" He asked.

"Y..Yes," you nodded shyly as you blushed.

he didn't say anything but he embraced you into his warm and fuzzy hug. one loving hug.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

another update -w-

=WOOJYO=