Bang Yongguk Vs Woo Jiho

UNBREAKABLE LOVE

Chapter 4

Bang Yongguk Vs Woo Jiho

 

A week after the incident, you came back to the clinic to do general check ups on your wounds. Zico was there at the clinic when you came. He smiled at you and asked you to go out with him after the check-up finished. You agreed and nodded at him. he also asked you to exchange kakao talk ID and phone number with you. Both of you became closer since then. You didn’t really know about his true identity though both of you were really close. He managed to keep it secret.

One afternoon, he waited outside your school gate to pick you up. a smile was plastered on his face, you can tell how happy he was when he smiled and grabbed your hand and smiled along the way to the bus stop.  “I think, I fell for her,” Zico mentally noted in his brain as he held your hand as you both headed to a huge book café near your school. His eyes sparked each time he stepped his feet in sync with you.

 

“Jiho ssi, how old are you?” you asked to break the silence.

“Uh, I’m gonna be 21 this September,” he smiled as he answered your question. “How about you?”

“Ah, you’re my oppa then, I’m going to be 20 this Jun,” you said.

“Call me Oppa then,” he smirked as he swung your hand that he was holding.

“O…oppa,” you said.

“That’s better,” he smiled as he opened the café door and let you in.

“Oppa, I’m sorry to tell you this,” you smiled as you sat on the couch with a cup of hot chocolate in your hand.

“What is that?” he asked with his confused face.

“I don’t want my brothers to know about my closeness with any boys. So, I guess you can go out with me, but not sending me home,” you looked down.

“Why?” he asked.

“They’re scary. You know, they were not my biological brothers. And I know one of them are in love with me,” you stated.

“So, I don’t have a chance to date you?” he pouted.

“Eh?” you looked at him.

“Nothing, just random sayings,” he said.

 

Time flew so fast. You bid goodbye to him as you received a call from Junhong and Jongup to pick them up at their school. You took a bus to the school. The boys were waiting in front of the school gate when you came and fetch them.

 

“Noona,” Junhong came and back hugged you.

“Junhong ah, stop hugging, noona is mine,” Jongup kissed your cheek and clung to your hand.

“Hyung, she’s mine,” Junhong pouted as he shook his head.

“Ya!! You guys, she’s mine,” Youngjae shouted behind the three of you.

“Jae jae,” you ran to him as he flung his arm around your shoulder.

“Jinnie, how was your class today?” Youngjae asked.

“Molla, I’m bored, let’s go home now, oppa must be waiting for us, Jae,” you smiled and walked with him earning a jealous gaze from both the younger lines.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You came in to the dorm along with the 3, when you found Yongguk standing in front of you with his angry facial. You rarely saw this kind of expression except when Yongguk was really in a bad mood. He was holding up a piece of invitation with a rare logo you haven’t seen before. You looked down, afraid to look right into his eyes. You almost cried when he pierced you with his burning eyes.

 

“Yoon Yejin, what’s this? Did you know about it?” He asked harshly.

“Oppa, I really didn’t know anything about it,” your voice shook immediately facing his angry tone.

“Do you know one of them?” Himchan stepped in front of you and asked you gently.

“What is this? What’s with the logo? “ your voice shook as you looked deep into both Himchan and Yongguk’s eyes.

“That’s invitation from our rival, Block B. someone sent it here. He said that you’ve been invited into the party,” Himchan said.

“I don’t know them, oppa. Why should they know me? I don’t even know about them,” you shook your head as you cried.

“Don’t Cry. I just don’t want you to get hurt. Never go near those boys. They’ll put you into a trouble,” Yongguk came closer to you and embraced you into his hug.

“Oppa, mianhae,” you hugged him back.

“You don’t need to, baby. i can’t control my emotion later tonight,” He hugged you tight. “Don’t go near them, don’t,” He whispered.

“So, oppa, will I come to that party?” You asked.

“You will, with the 6 of us,” Himchan said.

“Get ready, We’ll be attending the party today,” Daehyun mumbled behind his mask.

“Okay, I’ll be in the living room, waiting for all of you,” Himchan said, ready in his blazer, white V-neck Tee, Dark blue jeans, and a pair of white sneakers.

 

You took out a black backless mini dress, sheer black stockings, black 10-inch stilettos, and golden chain necklace. You took your fur coat and covered your body after you got yourself ready. Your long hair was perfectly waved and a small tiara sitting on top of your hair. You walked out of your room and earned an amazed look from all the boys. Yongguk came near to you and offered his arm. You immediately linked your arm with him and smiled.

 

“I never know you are beyond amazing,” He whispered.

“Let’s go,” Himchan started the car engine as all of you got on his SUV.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

At the party….

 

You walked into the party room after Yongguk helped you to take off your coat. You walked hand in hand with Yongguk with all the boys surrounding you. Jiho was looking out for you from afar. He was with Block B boys when he saw you walking closer to him with none other than his own rival, BAP’s leader, Bang Yongguk. He clenched his fist tight on the side of his body. You were surprised when you saw him. you thought he wasn’t a part of a gang. But, it happened to be like that. You held your brother’s arm as he took you closer to Jiho.

 

“Yejin,” Jiho greeted you.

“Oh, we met again. Why you lied to me, oppa?” you refused to look at him.

“You know him?” Yongguk asked and looked at Jiho.

“I only know Woo Jiho and Woo Taewoon, oppa. I don’t know this guy. He’s not the one I knew,” you looked at Jiho and then to your brother.

“Don’t ever go near my Jinnie,” Yongguk hissed to Zico.

“Yejin, wait!” Zico tried to explain.

“I don’t know you. Who is this Zico anyway? You liar,” you shove his hand away from your arm.

“Jin, you know him?” Yongguk asked when they got away from Zico.

“Well, he helped me, just that. But I don’t know he lied to me about who he really is,” you said, you felt pissed about how he lied to you.

“Don’t talk to him,” Yongguk said.

“Oppa, can I go outside alone, I need fresh air,” you said.

“Okay, just come back in here. I’ll be here with all the boys,” He nodded.

 

You walked out of the room and took your coat. You sighed as you walked outside the building. You didn’t know that Zico was silently following you. he wanted to explain something to you that time. You sighed heavily as you reached to the outer side of the building. “So, this is the feeling of being fooled?” you mentally said in your mind. You thought Zico is a person who wouldn’t harm yourself or your beloved “Brothers”. Zico hid behind the wall and saw you. you were silently crying. He felt bad about that and decided to come closer to you. you heard footsteps coming closer to you. you looked back and saw him walking closer to you.

 

“Don’t go near,” you alerted.

“You need to listen to me,” He said.

“You lied to me. you’re not going to tell me anything,” you shouted as tears brimmed down your eyes.

“Please, listen to me,” he came and held your hand.

“I don’t need another lies,” you cried.

“I won’t lie, no more,” He said.

“Stop it,” You broke loose your hand and ran off. You didn’t realize that there was a car approaching you. so, you ended up getting hit by the car.

 

The person who hit you rushed you to the hospital. He even called Yongguk to inform him that you were at the hospital. Yongguk and Youngjae rushed into the hospital and saw you lying on the bed unconsciously. The doctor was still examining on your injuries. After the doctor finished examining you, he came out and told Yongguk and Youngjae about your condition.

 

“Miss Yejin had several fractures due to the hit. She also hit her head. I’m afraid, it will cause partial amnesia.” The doctor stated. “She won’t be waking up at least for two days,” He added.

“Thanks, seonsaengnim,” Yongguk bowed.

“Hyung,” Youngjae cried.

“I failed taking care of our Jinnie,” Yongguk palmed his face.

“Jinnie,” Youngjae ran to your bed when both of them reached your room.

IV and blood transfusion pouch were attached to you. your arm and leg were in casts, cardio monitor was attached to you, with oxygen mask and your forehead were covered with a plaster.

“Jinnie, wake up,” Yongguk gently shook your shoulder, crying.

“Jinnie,” Youngjae burst into a loud cry.

“I told you, baby, he’s gonna put you into trouble,” Yongguk cried.

“Jinnie,” Himchan burst into the room.

“Jinjin noona,” Junhong cried hard.

“Yejinnie, jebal, don’t leave,” Daehyun mumbled behind his mask as tears brimmed down his cheeks, wetting his mask.

"Noona, don't leave," Jongup cried hard, kneeling beside your bed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

double update:DD

 

-woojyo