Knight In Shining Armor

UNBREAKABLE LOVE

Chapter 3

Knight In Shining Armor

 

You finished school earlier that day. You were staying inside the studio with Junhong, practicing the choreographies for your next performance when Himchan came to pick both of you up. Jongup was still in his detention due to consecutive of coming late and missing the first period. You suddenly remembered that that day was your turn to buy some grocery things. After you put every of your belongings in the dorm, changing your clothes to a pair of jeans and black v-necks with a loose cardigan, you took a bus to a super market near the city central where you can get more complete stuffs of the dorm necessities.

You spent quite some hours to shop the daily necessities since you have to gather up all for 6 boys. You regret not taking Youngjae or Jongup to help you bringing those bags filled with their needs. It’s already 9:00 PM when you walked down the alley back to your place when suddenly a group of drunken gangster came toward you. Your brain quickly shouted for Yongguk and Himchan who were the warriors of the team. Those boys came closer to you as one of them charged to you and pinned you to the wall, almost you.

Suddenly, a yellow haired tall guy shouted at him and started to beat them with his advanced nun chuck skills. After shooing them up, he helped you and took you to the nearby clinic to get your wounds treated.

 

“Jiho, who did you bring today?” a deep male voice came out of the doctor room.

“Hyung, this girl needs to be  treated, she got beaten up by those vandals in the alley,” the yellow haired guys talked to the doctor.

“Come in,” the doctor gently smiled as you walked into the ward.

“I see you met my brother, Jiho,” he said as he dabbed your wounds with alcohol before putting medicines on it.

“So, that nun chuck warrior is your brother?” you shyly asked.

“Yes, don’t we look alike? I’m taewoon by the way,” he said gently.

“Ah! I’m Yoon Yejin,” you introduced yourself. Suddenly, your phone vibrated and showed Yongguk’s caller ID on the screen. You decided to hang up the call.

“Why you don’t answer?” he asked.

“It’s my brother. I don’t wanna bother him,” you answered as you looked down.

“You’re a good sister,” he smiled as he started doing the stitches on your deep cuts.

“I’m done, keep the stitches out of water and come here in 2 weeks,” he smiled.

“Thank you, Taewoon oppa,” you smiled.

“Now, I’ll get Jiho to walk you home,” he smiled as he put another bandage on your arm.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Jiho walked you to your place, afraid to get you bumping into those vandals again. He silently accompanied you waiting at the bus stop, getting on the bus, and bringing your stuffs until both of you arrived a few blocks away nearby BAP’s dorm. You asked him to stop there, telling him that your house was near there. He smiled and handed you your shopping bags as he bid good-bye to you.

 

“I guess you know my name, right?” he asked.

“You are Jiho, right? I’m Yejin,” you smiled as you took your things.

“Nice to meet you, Jin,” he smiled as he waved goodbye.

 

You walked with those things into the dorm building with your hoods up. As you arrived in the dorm, Yongguk ran into you with his worried and panic face while Youngjae and Daehyun helped you with your shopping bags. Yongguk examined your face after he hugged you tight.

 

“You know, I’ve been worried about you,” He said gently as he hugged you.

“Oppa, I’m okay,” you tried to convince him.

“What happened to you, Jinnie?” He asked.

“Gwenchana oppa,” you said.

“You’re lying. You’re so not okay, Jin.” Yongguk said as he looked at your freshly treated wounds.

“Oppa, I’ve been beaten by the vandals who tried to me,” you cried as you hugged him.

“I should’ve gone there with you,” he hugged you, “Now, climb up my back, I’ll take you to your room,” he said as he squatted down.

You obediently leaned on his back and hugged his neck. “Mianhae, oppa,” you whispered.

"I will take care of you, baby," He said. "No need to say sorry," he continued as he let you down onto your bed.

"Oppa," you looked at him.

"I don't wanna loose you, baby," he looked at you as he kissed your forehead,

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

comments please,

 

-woojyo