Rainbow

UNBREAKABLE LOVE

 

Chapter 1

Rainbow

           

You stood under the rain, crying. You always liked the rain. Standing in the rain will hide your tears away. But, not to Yongguk, your best-friend-slash-brother. He ran outside the apartment’s lobby, bringing an umbrella to shelter you. He knew you had gone through something that made you cry. He led you into his dorm; let you dry yourself with towels. You walked into the bathroom, stood under the shower with your clothes on, crying hard. The boys tried to knock on the bathroom door, but you don’t answer. When you finished and changed your clothes and went out of the bathroom, they began asking you what happened.

 

“Jinnie, what happened?” Youngjae asked as you dipped yourself on the couch.

“Dry your hair or you’ll catch cold,” Himchan took a towel and started toweling your hair.

“Do you even care if I got cold? Am I not only a who stayed in your dorm?” you started crying.

“We care about you, Yoon Yejin! Look, who ever called you a for staying here with us, they will pay,” Yongguk hugged you.

“Noona, please don’t cry. I will protect you,” Jongup said gently while putting his arms around your shoulder.

“First, you are my sister. Second, you are not a . Third, you never even slept with us even once,” Yongguk said gently while smiling at you.

“Listen, noona. You’re not like what they said. You’re just too perfect,” Junhong said as he took his turn to stop you from crying.

 

you buried your face in the cushion, still crying. Youngjae was hugging you, letting you to hide your tears on his chest. Yongguk went to the kitchen to fetch you a cup of warm water. he always did that when you cry. he knew that warm water helped you to calm down.

 

"Youngjae ah," Yongguk gestured Youngjae to let you out of his hug.

"Jinnie, drink this," He scouted down in front of you, handing you the glass.

"Thank you, oppa," you smiled as you slowly sipped the water.

"Feeling better now" Himchan asked and gave you a cold towel to wipe your face.

"Yes, scary oppa," you said as you wiped your face with the cold towel he gave to you.

 

Himchan smiled and patted your shoulder. that night, Yongguk decided to order some food for all of you since you were feeling a little bad and he said that you don't have to do the cooking chores that night. you took out the side dishes you always made for the boys and put them in small bowls. there were kimchi, sweet potato, fried potatoes sauteed with soy sauce, and vegetable pancakes. the boys immediately crowd the dining table as soon as you set the side dishes on the table.

 

"Whoa! This Jinnie kimchi is delicious," Jongup said as he munched the kimchi.

"The potatoes are always the best," Junhong said while stuffing his mouth with potatoes.

"Well, one thing you should learn to make is salted turnip, jin," Yongguk smiled as he took a bite of the pancake.

"Will do, oppa," you took a seat beside him.

"Jin, look!" Youngjae made a silly face, causing you to laugh.

"That's the smile, good job, Jae!" Daehyun hi-5 ed youngjae.

"I hope you'll never cry like this," Himchan patted your head.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

comments pls

-woojyo