Real Eyes

UNBREAKABLE LOVE

Chapter  2

Real Eyes

 

You sat on the couch, leaning your head on yongguk’s shoulder. He looked at you gently, just like the other day. To you, he was the best brother you have ever had. He teased you by pinching your cheeks and nose, that’s what he always did when he felt like teasing you. you slapped his stomach lightly. You were busy reading your novel and he always did that to distract your attention. That’s why, everyone liked to see that bond whenever you both did that.

“I wanted to be in Yongguk Hyung’s position,”Youngjae mentally noted in his head. Who in this world wouldn’t want to stay by your side? To all the boys, you are that perfect. Like an angel, that’s what Himchan and Jongup said about you.  They of all people had liked you since day one you stayed with them. When you were in high school senior year, you were working as a dancer in a crew together with Jongup. And some of your friends mistook him as your baby boyfriend.

 

“Oppa, I..” You started to talk when Yongguk cut your speech.

“I know what you are going to say. And if you’re asking me if I second your motion of leaving Seoul Soul, I’m not seconding your motion,” He gently your hair.

“Wae? I thought you knew my reasons,” you pouted.

“I won’t ever let you let go of your dream, Jin.” He smiled.

“But, I have my paper due deadlines and some tiresome activities after school,” You tried to convince him.

“That’s not a part of your dreams. Besides, your teacher never calls me because of your grades. You’re as outstanding as Youngjae,” he smirked.

“But Oppa..” you couldn’t find another word to argue.

“Noona don’t leave our crew,” Jongup popped in front of both of you while hugging you.

“She won’t leave the crew, Jongup ah,” Yongguk said as he patted the younger’s shoulder.

“Yeay!” Zelo beamed as he walked out of the pantry with 7 cups of hot milk.

“Thank you, Junhongie~ you always know what I wanted,” you beamed as you took the cup from his hand.

 

You spent the night just as usual night. When suddenly, your memory tape traveled back to 5 years ago, right when your parents were still there with you. Right when your mom tells you to do ballet steps every morning after your wake up. when you have to do plie after you finished your breakfast. “umma, how I wish you were still here,” you talked to yourself. Unconsciously, tears brimmed down your cheeks, as you flash back the memories. Daehyun was shock when he saw you tearing up.

 

“Jinnie, what happened?” he asked.

“Appa, umma,” you cried in yongguk’s embrace.

“She, missed her parents, I knew it,” Yongguk comforted you.

“Jin, don’t cry. You still have us, just like you have umma and appa,” Yongguk continued as he caressed your back.

“Oppa,” you cried.

“I’m here, Jinnie,” he whispered to your ear.

“She always cried like this if she remembered about uncle and aunt. What should we do, hyung?” Youngjae said as he sat on the couch.

“There’s nothing to change. I missed my parents as well, Youngjae,” Yongguk answered.

“But, I’m sure Jinnie is going to be okay with us,” Himchan said. “As long as she doesn’t get to meet with one of those boys from Block B,” he added.

“They will harm her,” Daehyun nodded.

“We should monitor her. if she gets to meet those trouble makers, they will put her in danger,” Yongguk mentally took notes in his mind.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Later that night, after You gone to her bed, Yongguk gathered all of s to do a secret meeting. He knew someday, his precious sister will meet those damned rival of B.A.P. which is none other than Block B, a 7 member dance group who stole the 1st place in every dance battles held along theses past years. The leader had bad terms with Yongguk some years ago. He asked the boy to watch you over in order to prevent you from meeting Block B boys. 

 

"I guess someday, she'll get to meet those damn leader of block b," Yongguk stated.

"I guess so. i don't wanna let her to get hurt by those guys. they're really violent to the girls," Himchan said.

"We should watch her over," Daehyun mumbled behind his mask.

"She'll get hurted if no one watched her over those guys. i heard that there were countless girls who had been suffering because of them," Youngjae asked.

"But, how are we going to make it not obvious to her?" Jongup scratched his head.

"Yeah hyung.. you know, noona will know if we protected her by following her wherever she goes," Zelo nodded.

"You got a point there, maknae. i haven't thought of a way.. i bet Himchan and Youngjae would have came up to an idea," Yongguk nodded as he eyed both of the members.

"Well hyung, honestly i thought of following her secretly like those soldiers who disguised their opponents," Youngjae stated as he laughed sheepishly.

Himchan sat down on the couch, thinking hard, while scribbling on his notes. not a plan anyways.. only some sketches he drew when he was thinking of something. Himchan always admired you since the first time you moved to their dorm. but, he found it hard to get closer to you. since you acted extra affectionate to Yongguk plus, you are so close to Youngjae who had been with you ever since you applied for your junior high school. the only media for him to show his love to you is his sketch book. if you opened his sketch book, you'd find the sketches of your expressions and poses he drew passionately from his heart.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

comments please:DD

-woojyo