riding

oikawa torū

“tooru…” his name falls from your lips in a sigh, your eyes closing and hands going to his hair; trying to get some sort of grip.

he’s grabbing your hips, guiding you down on his while he watches your bounce in front of him. his mouth latches onto your left , switching between and flicking it with his tongue.

your moans and whimpers catch his attention, making him let go of your so he can take a look at you.

oikawa’s eyes meet with a sight he knows he’d never forget. 

your face is overtaken by pleasure, the light sheen of sweat only adding to the ethereal aura.

at that moment, he swears you’re a goddess and he’s the lucky mortal that gets to worship you so intimately.

he hits your spot and, suddenly, all you can see and feel is the universe exploding around you. 

“yes, yes! right there,” one of your hands goes to your hair while the other places itself on top of his, still holding you by your hip. 

you’re too lost in your own pleasure to notice the look of awe in his eyes as you .

“if you keep ing me this good, i’ll marry you,” he groans, one arm wrapping around your waist to pull you closer and the other guiding your face down to his.

he swallows your moans, his kisses are sloppy and needy, turning you on even more.

his hands travel back to your hips until they reach your and squeeze it. his pace increases, the sounds of your skin slapping becoming louder.

“ah– cutie, you feel so good,” he slaps a hand on your and you whine. “aw, you like that too?” 

you’re forced to look at him, his hand squishing your cheeks so he can observe your face. you can’t help but clench at the slight overstimulation you’re feeling.

“that’s it, baby,” he coos at you, his hands now cupping your face and wiping the tears away with his thumbs. “show me how much your pretty wants me.”

you nod and feel him kiss your nose. your second is near, but you’re already feeling tired. you let your trunk fall forward, and he immediately wraps his arms around you.

he takes charge, holding you tightly as he s up, the soft whimpers coming out of your mouth letting him know you must be close.

“let go, princess,” he says while he pounds harder. “ all over me.”

not even a second later you feel his fingers playing with your and that’s all it takes to make you reach your .

“my precious baby,” he murmurs, feeling your juices on his lap. “so ing pretty.”

oikawa cums a few s later, his forehead falling on your shoulder while you two try to catch your breath.

“are you okay?” he asks, removing himself from you but letting you sit on his lap.

you hum, too tired to form an actual sentence and he chuckles.

“i meant what i said,” he kisses your temple and starts playing with your hair. “there’s no way i’m letting you out of my life after this.”