size kink

oikawa torū
; , aged up, size kink, corruption kink, !fem!reader, Oikawa running his mouth ✨

 

image
  • oikawa has never felt superior in his life, despite his flaming ego, but when he found out that his beautiful girlfriend of almost a year was still a ?
  • something inside of him just filled his head with all of the ways he could destroy your little  
  • nothing will ever make Tooru Oikawa feel more powerful than the pleading face you make when he touches you where you haven’t been touched before 
  • god, he wants to ruin you, y/n. 

You were confident that you were ready to take your boyfriends at the beginning of the night, you even prettied yourself up (which, truthfully, you didn’t really have to do for him) in hopes of hopefully losing your ity. 

To be fair, you weren’t wrong about that part, but you even had to adjust to his fingers. 

“Shh,” Oikawa whispered in your ear in response to the whimpers tumbling past your trembling lips. A hand came up to your chest, your pupils blown wide realizing just how big his hands were as he covered your entirely. “Has anyone ever touched you like this?” 

He noticed your legs spread a little wider, foot hooking under his arm. When you shook your pretty head ‘no’, he stifled a groan. He’s the first to hear you whimper, the first to watch you cry, and he promises himself to give you the most mind blowing . 

Over time, wetness dripped down his slender fingers and he wondered if you’d be freaked out if he tasted them. He decided against it for just now, slipping his volleyball sweats down, slapping against his torso. The way your eyes widened at the length not only boosted his ego, but also excited him more than you realized. 

“Hey,” he spoke with a soft voice, but he couldn’t fool you, you noticed the small undertone of lust in his words. Beautiful eyes stared up at him and for a second, he wondered just how many people have wanted to destroy your because you looked so ing irresistible to him. “I think you’re ready, you think you’re ready sweet girl?” 

A nod was all he needed to cradle your body in his arms, a chaste kiss before the storm as he sunk into you slowly. Maybe he was ed up, maybe he was absolutely repulsive for thinking so, but dear god your pain was his pleasure. 

“Tooru,” you whimpered, the feeling going through you in waves. Something in you wanted him to pull out entirely, but the bigger part of you hooked your shaky calf’s around his waist, tugging him inside of you closer and closer. Your tears were kissed away, small body trembling underneath him. 

The speed of his hips picked up oh so suddenly, sending your hands flying to pull at his t shirt, clad with sweat. “Oh god,” you slurred, biting back your moans so that you wouldn’t scream in his ear as he let his head fall against your shoulder. His heavy breathing matched with his insane force, as if this wasn’t your first time, as if he ed you like a before. “Y-you’re tearing me apart,” 

“Yeah?” You felt Oikawa’s warm hand grip your cheek, opening your screwed eyes to find your boyfriend above you, vision blurry and stinging with tears. “I’ll stretch you out the way you deserve, baby, don’t you worry.” 

His lips weren’t even an inch from your own, your breaths mingling in a hazy heat. You felt a bead of drool drip onto your chin, eyes still locked with Oikawa’s fluttering brown orbs. You held onto his back for dear life, face blazing red, hips bucking in a way that they never have. 

An overwhelming high in your lower belly caught you off guard, moans growing louder and louder. “You know, you sound beautiful. You sure you’ve never been ed before? Can’t believe I’m the first one to do this with you, maybe you’ll become addicted.” He rambled, obviously close, palm digging hard into the flesh of your thigh as he kissed your cervix with almost perfect rhythm. What else could you expect from the grand king himself?