𝚌𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐

oikawa torƫ
  • god, okay we all agree that pretty boy has a pretty , right?
  • so it’s no surprise you want it inside of you 24/7. don’t lie
  • and it happens all the time: when you are cuddling, watching a movie, scrolling on your phone, etc
  • you like to do it when he’s busy, like analyzing a volleyball match, and he doesn’t mind that much
  • he’s focused on the game playing in front of him, of course
  • plus, the warmth of your mouth or wrapped around him helps him keep his cool
  • so when you are whining, needy for attention than usual, he calms you down by letting you keep his inside your mouth
  • oikawa pretty much lets you do whatever you want, as long as you don’t make him lose his concentration

his eyes follow the ball as it’s being tossed from the libero to the setter, focusing now on the latter’s stance and trying to predict his next move. a frown pulls oikawa’s lips down when he gets it wrong. 

your jaw aches, spit dripping from the corners of your mouth as you keep your lips wrapped around his . the match is still in the first set and you’ve been scrolling down your feed for the past twenty minutes, but you can’t take it anymore.

it starts slowly, with a swirl of your tongue on the slit which you try playing it off by switching your position from his thigh and resting your head on his abdomen instead; hiding your face from him. but it doesn’t take too long until you’re hollowing your cheeks and at the tip.

a harsh tug on your hair makes a whine get stuck in your throat.

“you’re distracting me,” he murmurs slightly annoyed but there’s a hint of amusement in his tone too, “i told you to behave.”

you hum and feel him twitch in your mouth, making you even hungrier to him off. after waiting another five minutes, you try again. you move one of your hands down to his balls, cupping them and the flesh with your thumb causing his to twitch again.

he hisses, his hand moving back to your hair and pulling you off his so you can face him. his eyes gleam thanks to the light coming from the tv while his lips are tugged upwards in a mocking smile.

“what got you so needy today?”

it’s like a dam breaks inside of you, instantly switching into a submissive state while your eyes water.

“p-please,” your pouty lips are swollen, glistening with spit and pre-, “let me , i wanna make you feel good. please, please tooru.”

the sight of you pathetically begging for his is enough to inflate his ego and let your disobedience slip.

“Alright princess, be a good girl and me then.”

nodding frantically, you quickly grab his length and start pumping it with your hand while your mouth closes around the head. your eyes close at the same time he lets out a sigh, the eager way your tongue glides at the underside of his making him see stars.

you slowly take all of him, relaxing your jaw until you’re finally ing him. the sudden move of his hips upwards surprises you and ends up making you choke around him, you immediately remove him from your mouth and gasp for air as a trail of saliva connects his with your lips.

while you’re catching your breath, you spit on the tip and keep pumping his shaft, looking at him with teary eyes, “you taste so good.”

“you can’t help but be a for me, can you?” he coos, moving your hair to the side as you go back to work, “such a -hungry , dying to drink my .”

you moan to let him know he’s right, hollowing your cheeks every time you go up on his length. your eyes lock with his, his gaze filled with lust as he watches you open your mouth and slowly the tip. your tongue grazes over the leaking slit, collecting the pre- and swallowing it before you make your way down. with one hand pumping him, your lips start at the base of his until you reach his heavy balls.

oikawa groans when he feels you playing with them, his end approaching and turning him more vocal. your own arousal pools in your in excitement, wanting so badly to make him break with just your mouth.

“may i please have your ?” the pace of your hand is slow, making sure to squeeze him as you feel him throbbing in your hand, “want your  in my mouth, please.”

his reply comes as a deep moan, chest heaving as he guides your face down onto his again. he spends the next few minutes ing your face, groaning and gasping every time your throat constricts around him and pushes him closer to his .

you’re gagging around him, tears streaming down your cheeks when he finally cums. the warm creamy liquid fills your mouth, its thickness weighing heavily on your tongue as he moans loudly. his keeps pulsing inside your mouth while you try to swallow everything, flicking your tongue around the shaft and looking up at him.

he looks slightly breathless when you finally let go, his clean of any residue and you open your mouth to show him your empty mouth. he pats the spot next to him and opens his arms, motioning for you to climb up.

“you were such a good girl,” you sigh in his hold, closing your eyes at the words. you’re accomodating yourself in his lap, straddling him, when his still erect grazes your clothed , “now, keep me warm with your other lips and i might your needy too.”