there you go, pet — oikawa tooru

oikawa torū

“We‘re here, ma‘am”, your driver‘s deep voice pulls you out of your thoughts and with a soft shake of your head, you let your eyes roam over the strong features of the male and nod.

With your heart heavy in your chest, mind an absolute chaos of anxious thoughts, doubts and emotions and your body absolutely drained, mentally as well as physically, you wait for one of the tall bodyguards to open your door.

You thank the guard with an appreciative smile as you step out of the expensive car, regretting your choice of clothing yet again. Your eyes fly over the row of tall males, standing in front of the main building dressed in their dark suits with a bunch of expensive, black cars parked on the sides, you feel incredibly out of place with your little, white dress.

However, all of this – is nothing you‘re not used to.

After all you‘ve been with Oikawa for over five years, two of them married, and at this point the heavy contrast between the literal darkness of your lover's job and everyone and everything associated with it and your “aesthetic” was the first thing you‘d noticed all those years ago.

As you approach the big house which builds the main point of Oikawa‘s organization, you feel yourself growing a little less tense, just the thought of him and his soft touch making it easy for you to calm down.

And just like every single time, you find yourself getting lost in the memory of the first time you walked through those dark halls, Oikawa right by your side as two of his best men lead the way. The usually so calm and collected leader nervously playing with his favorite pocket knife while accompanying you to his office.

You quickly remember just how anxious yet calm Oikawa was when he had first told you about his occupation or how he likes to put it — his lifestyle.

To see the confident and powerful male so nervous and tense has definitely gained a temporary place in your memory and to this day you still with it whenever the two of you get nostalgic over a couple glasses of wine and start talking about the past.

When you first met Oikawa Tooru, you definitely expected a few things. His expensive, dark suits, the what felt like ten bodyguards surrounding him, the dark lines covering the back of his neck, as well as his hands all the way from the fingertips to the wrists and of course the little weapons he oh so casually likes to pull out whenever he‘s talking to someone on the phone. All those factors had managed to create a picture of him inside of your head and no matter how hard you tried to, you couldn’t just ignore them. For you, he should have been just another regular at the coffee shop you used to work at back in your senior year of college but he quickly became your very own, favorite regular.

It started off with cute little jokes whenever he ordered his drink, those turning into short small talks until Oikawa had finally gathered the courage to ask for your number after almost three months of silence, yet rather unsubtly admiring you from afar.

At first, you hesitated. You reminded yourself of all those little details about him, as well as the things your colleagues and friends had told you about the pretty faced leader with a reputation you had no idea what to think of.

But, at the end of the day you gave him your number after shoving all those thoughts and reminders out of your head and focusing on the way he made you feel oh so special by looking at you with those soft, brown eyes as if you were holding the world in your hands.

And to your surprise, Oikawa did not even make a big secret out of his profession.

“I am the leader of Japan’s biggest mafia organization, Y/N”, were the exact words he had used when you asked him about it.

To this day, you have no idea what, how or why but you fell for Oikawa Tooru and so hard – you quickly overlooked the fact that he could have your whole family killed by making just one single call.

Adjusting to Oikawa’s – lifestyle, has never been easy for you. You are, after everything, just a communication major who moved to Tokyo for university in hopes of escaping the repetitive life in your small hometown. Getting used to having a rich, powerful boyfriend who not only loves and adores you with his whole heart but also spoils you with gifts such as lingerie and jewelry as expensive as a whole car was definitely a challenge.

And today, five years later and even getting married to the powerful leader, you‘ve gotten used to your role as his wife but still struggle to accept his gifts. The fear of him thinking you‘re just with him for his money or power is something you‘ve been trying to avoid as best as you could.

To say that your life, including the people involved, has changed in the time span of a year after you started seeing Oikawa, is definitely an understatement. You‘ve lost quite a few of your friends because of him and as sad as it may sound, you weren‘t really upset about it.

You know what kind of things he does and what his position is but you couldn‘t care less about it because he literally is an absolute angel to you. Oikawa always makes sure to come home to you after a long day because after seeing men dressed in all black and doing all those things the whole day, it feels like the sight of you in your cute little pajamas or even just you in one of his (white dress) shirts is what keeps him sane and gives him a reason to believe that there are still good people.

Everyone in that scene, literally everyone knows who you‘re with, whose last name you carry, so every time you come to the main building of his organization, no one even dares to lift their gazes because they know Oikawa gets mad when someone looks at his baby the wrong way.

You finally come to stand in front of the big door to your husband‘s office, two of his personal bodyguards standing right in front of it, faces almost completely hidden by black face masks and sunglasses.

“Hello, Ma‘am”, Kindaichi begins, “Oikawa-san is in a – meeting right now which is why we can‘t let you in just yet. Do you want us to bring you something to drink while you wait?”, he offers politely, his words well chosen since none of the males are allowed to tell you about anything that goes on in Oikawa‘s office.

And even though you do get quite curious, you trust your husband and know that he isn‘t telling you about certain things regarding his job, not because he wants to have secrets but rather because the less you know the better.

“May I ask who‘s in there with him?”, you reply softly, pulling at your fingers as you slowly start growing slightly anxious.

“Iwaizumi-san, Matsukawa-san and a guy named Sawamura. Yahaba-san will be joining them soon, too”, this time it‘s Kyoutani who responds to you and with a soft sigh you just nod at them and move towards the little couch right next to the big doors.

“He did what? And you‘re telling me that now? Thank you for nothing”, and on cue, the tensed voice of Yahaba, one of Oikawa’s best men, fills the empty hallway, the annoyance as evident in his words as usual.

“Yeah, I‘m at his door right now and – oh, hello, ma’am”, Yahaba says, a soft smile on his lips as he politely bows at you before he ends his phone call and nods at the two bodyguards.

Without even thinking about it, you try to catch a glimpse of your husband when the two males open the door for Yahaba and to your luck you‘re met with the sight of Oikawa standing directly in your field of vision and of course you let your gaze roam the image put on display for your hungry eyes.

At this point you shouldn‘t let him get to you like this but there‘s just something so mouthwateringly attractive about the way his dress shirt is hugging his strong arms as well as his shoulders so perfectly, his muscles straining against the fabric with every single movement. You‘re surprised to see that Oikawa hasn‘t gotten rid of the vest as well as the tie since that‘s what he usually does whenever the days at the office are too long but you definitely cannot get yourself to complain.

Just as your gaze is about to drop a little bit lower to take in the sight of his strong thighs, you hear your name being called by one of the other males.

You lift your head and let your eyes find the soft gaze of your husband, eyebrows arched in surprise as his smile slowly starts getting bigger and bigger.

“How long has she been waiting? Didn’t I tell you to not make her wait, even if I’m busy?”, Oikawa rambles, his demeanor almost the exact opposite to the one you‘re used to and you can‘t help but feel bad for the two bodyguards.

“It‘s okay”, you say and stand up from the couch before you walk past Kyoutani with a soft smile of gratitude, “it‘s not even been five minutes.”

“Baby…”, Oikawa sighs, lifting his arm to pull you into a hug only to stop himself from actually doing it when you come to stand in front of him.

And just when you‘re about to pout at him for refusing to touch you, your attention shifts to the mess on his expensive dress shirt. In the exact same moment, the heavy smell of copper fills your nose and you feel a shiver run down your spine.

“I‘m- uhm-”, Oikawa gulps harshly and runs one of his tattooed hands through his messy hair, “things got a bit messier than I expected.”

You instinctively let your eyes roam the rest of his body, looking for more blood stains, your brain easily calming you down as you keep telling yourself that it‘s okay as long as it‘s not his own blood. The thought of him in pain cutting into your chest like sharp knives and after taking a deep breath, you lift your head again and look at your husband.

The intense stares of his clients in your sides slowly start making you uncomfortable and if it wasn’t for the dead body laying next to your husband’s big desk, you’d let your mind go crazy over those exact stares.

“I think that‘s where we are supposed to leave, huh?”, Matsukawa, one of Oikawa‘s three partners, says with a soft smile on his handsome face, closing the button of his dark suit as he stands up.

“We have to talk about this, guys”, Yahaba replies, irritation evident in his facial expressions.

“Yahaba”, your husband‘s best friend and second partner, Iwaizumi Hajime, intervenes calmly, his strong gaze focused on the blonde, “we can talk about this tomorrow. Kawa took care of it and Daishou has already accepted our offer. There’s literally no need to stress about this.”

“Besides”, Oikawa continues, nervously rubbing the underside of his nose, a habit from his childhood he has yet to get rid of, “I told you what I had in mind and your plan would have been nothing but a waste of time. We had to get rid of the er, right? So I sliced his ing throat and sent a picture to his bastard of a boss. I got the job done and that‘s all that matters”, your husband hisses, visibly upset over the younger one’s reaction. You know Oikawa well enough by now to know that the reason behind his reaction is because he‘s convinced Yahaba doesn‘t trust him as a leader.

“Oikawa-san, it‘s just-”, “Enough, Yahaba”, Iwaizumi quickly interrupts him, a loud sigh falling past his lips before he gives you a quick hug and a soft kiss on the forehead, “let‘s just go. Today‘s been a big one, let‘s give him some time with his wife and talk about the details – and your attitude tomorrow.”

As you give Matsukawa a little hug as well, your husband lets himself fall onto his big chair, downing the rest of his whiskey in one go.

Once all the clients, old men dressed in dark suits with prying gazes and expensive jewelry all over the wrists and fingers, have left, Kyoutani closes the door again and after take a quick look at Oikawa, who‘s busy refilling his glass, you turn the key to lock the door.

“Come here, baby”, Oikawa sighs and throws his gun onto his desk, his free hand reaching for you and with a soft little chuckle you make your way to him to make yourself comfortable on his lap.

"I missed you so much, Daddy", you whisper against his plump lips and let your fingers find home in his brown curls, "couldn‘t wait any longer, I‘m sorry for interrupting your work."

Oikawa looks at you like you‘re holding his whole world, his eyes roaming your pretty features before he grabs your hand and pulls it up to his lips, placing a soft kiss on the ring he gave you when he asked you to become his wife almost two years ago.

“My beautiful baby", he sighs and smiles, "you know you can always visit me, I’m actually glad you did. Daddy‘s been having a rough day, you know?", he explains to you and as if he pushed just the right button, your ears perk up and you look at him like a lost bunny.

"Why, daddy?", you mumble and move your body to straddle his lap, a soft sigh leaving your lips which you skillfully distract him from by caressing his cheek.

"My father wants me to do something for a deal with a potential partner but I can‘t and won‘t do it and he‘s been a pain the whole day. He keeps acting like he‘s the one in charge when he has nothing to say", Tooru rambles, your presence the only one he feels one hundred percent comfortable in which makes it so easy for him to just let go.

He knows that sometimes you don‘t really understand what he‘s talking about but regardless of that, he appreciates the way you always calm him down and give him the reassurance he wants, craves and needs.

"He wants you to divorce me and marry the partner‘s daughter", you say shyly, your chest heavy at the thought of your husband with another woman and if it wasn‘t for the feeling of his strong hands on your waist, you would have lost yourself in the dark hole of anxiety yet again.

"Wait- how do you know?", your husband asks you, the shock written all over his face and you know it‘s because he wanted to keep this a secret to protect you from getting your heart broken but of course the gossip loving maids did not even try to keep quiet as they talked about it in the kitchen even though they were very much aware of your presence in the house.

"You s-should do it", you just reply, your voice a mere whisper the heavier the feeling on your chest becomes; the lack of oxygen drives you absolutely crazy. Oikawa furrows his brows at your words, his grip on your waist tightening slightly as if he was scared you‘d slip away if he didn‘t hold you tight enough.

You feel the tears slowly stream down your cheeks, leaving a burning trail behind them the more you imagine your own husband with a faceless female.

"I heard your men talk about how this is one of the best deals you will ever get and I-", you take a deep breath and finally get yourself to meet his eyes again, "don‘t want you to miss out on this because of me. She's so much more useful for your business than I am. I am sure people will actually take her seriously because she‘s going to do something. Not like me who‘s basically just your arm candy, not even a pretty one at that", your voice breaks at the end of your sentence and with a soft sob you bury your face in your hands, feeling yourself slip into the haze of your anxiety and all those dark thoughts.

Oikawa gulps harshly; his heart shattering into thousands of pieces at the sight of his wife breaking down like this. He knows how much you struggle to feel accepted and welcomed by his people and the fact that they willingly talk about such things, knowing there‘s the possibility of you hearing them, makes his blood boil. If it wasn‘t for his primary urge to protect you from everyone and everything, he would have taken care of them first. But you‘re more important. Always and forever.

"Bunny", he whispers and gives you a soft kiss on the forehead, his strong, tattoo clad fingers wrapping around your wrists as he calmly pulls your hands away from your face, "look at me, please. Come on, be good for Daddy."

You let out a shaky sigh and open your eyes, your bottom lip quivering and the urge to curl yourself up and cry for hours intensifies the more you think about him with someone else.

"I‘m so in love with you", he sighs and takes your face into his big hands, "my beautiful, innocent angel girl."

You feel yourself slowly calming down again as Tooru‘s deep voice and his words find their way through the thick haze surrounding your heart.

"D-Daddy", you stutter, your grip on his expensive dress shirt tightening, "I just love you so much. I don't want you to make any bad decisions because of m-me. I‘m not even worth it."

"Hey hey, now, don’t say that", Oikawa grunts and lifts your head up again, his warm, love filled gaze meeting yours, "baby, you‘re my everything. I would literally fight the whole world for you. And you know I could do it so don‘t try me!”

You chuckle softly because as much as you wanted to, you couldn‘t deny that your husband indeed had such power to do something like that.

"It‘s a good deal but it‘s not worth the price I‘d have to pay”, he sighs, nibbling at your bottom lip before he smirks at the way you gasp for air, “there‘s nothing and no one in this world who could make me leave you. Except for you, my love. The only time I will actually let you go is when you look at me and tell me you want to leave me. I won‘t ever force you to stay with me, you know that. So don‘t ever worry about things like this, okay?”

After a rather short inner battle whether or not to dig further into this, you end up nodding softly, not wanting to make a big deal out of something which is absolutely not worth the headache. Especially because of Oikawa’s current mood; the exhaustion and lack of rest are quite present in his astonishingly handsome facial expressions.

“Mmh”, Oikawa hums, breaking the comfortable silence as he softly caresses your thigh with his ring clad hand, the cold metal of his accessories against your heated skin making you even more sensitive to his touch, “Daddy’s been thinking about his pretty little baby all day long, did you know that?”, he mumbles against the skin of your neck, his deep, raspy and arousal filled voice sending sparks right into your core and with an almost inaudible whimper, you tighten your grip on his hair.

“R–Really?”, you whisper softly, your breath hitching in your throat when Oikawa suddenly pulls the skin of your neck in between his teeth, making it way too easy for you to ruin your . You feel his semi–hard pressing against your clothed , the tip comfortably snuggled right against your and you know you’d just have to move your hips to grind yourself against it and get rid of some of the pressure in your core.

But Oikawa is very well aware of it, too, which is why he makes sure to tightly grip your hips and keep you in place.

“Of course, baby”, he replies and starts on your neck, shifting a little in his seat to rub the thick tip of his right against your ; eliciting a row of soft whimpers from you just like expected, “you and your tight little are the only thing on my mind, don’t you know?”

"P-Please, Daddy", you whisper, your heart brutally slamming against your rib cage as you dig your fingers into Oikawa’s broad shoulders, your whole body falling into some kind of trance the thicker the veil of arousal clouding your brain becomes.

"Atta bunny", he sighs and leans back with a soft sigh falling past those plump lips and for some reason, the way he pulls the soft flesh in between his teeth easily elicits a single whimper from your throat, "tell me what you want, come on. Use your big girl words for Daddy ", your husband encourages you and caresses your thighs with his thumbs; his delicate touch drives you mad to the point of insanity.

Your eyes flutter shut at the feeling of his thick, hard so firmly pressed against your drenched flesh and you feel yourself slowly  growing incredibly impatient.

“Why do I always have to say it, Daddy?”, you pout and cross your arms in front of your chest, looking at Oikawa with your eyes gleaming with frustration.

A loud scoff leaves his lips now, followed by a mocking chuckle and his eyes slowly rolling into the back of his head. You nervously watch the way Oikawa lets his tongue graze over the inside of his cheek, something he usually does when he’s running low on patience, basically letting you know that he won’t be keeping up with your wannabe-brattiness too much longer.

“Look, bunny”, he begins and takes your face into his hands, “I’ve had a really long day and all I could think about is burying my in your tight and stuff you to the brim with my . I’m not in the mood for games. And that’s why I’m going to give you two choices to choose from, yeah?”, you nod softly, gulping harshly and letting out a soft yelp when he suddenly stands up, his strong fingers digging into the cheeks of your before Oikawa places you on his big desk.

Oikawa doesn’t even bat an eyelash as he hooks his thumbs underneath the waistband of your and calmly pulls them down your legs, the wet patch from your arousal a lot bigger than you expected and you can’t help but whimper in embarrassment at your own arousal. The realization makes you bury your face in your hands to avoid any form of eye contact with the mafia leader.

“No need to be shy, bunny”, Oikawa sighs and takes his vest off, the heavy smell of blood making it hard for him to focus properly, “you act like I don’t know how wet this little gets whenever Daddy’s around.”

You whine at his words, the slight tone of mockery and humiliation in them making you clench around nothing like crazy and you hate the way you can feel your arousal slowly dripping down your inner thighs and onto the desk.

“So”, he casually says, also ing his blood stained dress shirt, revealing his strong torso to your hungry eyes and you almost instinctively lift your hand to let your fingers graze over the dark lines adorning the skin of his chest, “you can either drop that bratty attitude now, let me you and actually make you . Or you keep that ing attitude and I will my fist and all over that pretty of yours. The choice is yours, bunny.”

As you process his words, a soft jolt of panic overwhelms you and without missing a beat you reach for his hands to stop him from opening his belt, looking up at him with pleading eyes before you swallow down the tears of frustration and whisper, “I’ll be good for you, Daddy, I promise. I’m sorry for being a brat.”

“That’s my girl”, Oikawa hums and gives you a soft kiss on the forehead before he takes your chin in between his thumb and pointer finger. And as if it’s the only thing you know, you part your lips and look at Oikawa expectantly.

You smile when he starts chuckling softly, loving the way you seem to make him happy again after trying him with your (failed) attempt on being a brat.

“What do you want me to do, bunny?”, he asks, obviously trying to see if you‘re going to behave now and with a soft sigh you take a deep breath and look right into his eyes.

“I want you to spit in my mouth, Daddy”, you breathe, “pretty please.”

“Look at my good girl”, Oikawa cooes in response, an almost devilish smirk grazing his pretty lips, “so well mannered and sweet, just how I like it.”

At his soft praise, you can’t help but press your thighs together, the feeling of your continuously clenching around nothing making it a lot harder for you to focus on the feeling of Oikawa’s big hand cupping the flesh of your tit.

“Tsk”, Oikawa suddenly presses through gritted teeth, his hand leaving your body and making you whimper in response to the lack of touch and just as you’re about to mumble an apology, he pulls your chin down and spits right onto your tongue with a loud sound. You hum at the way his saliva slowly but surely starts coating the hot muscle in your mouth, his taste sending jolts of warmth into your core.

Without averting your gaze from his, you swallow his spit, loving the way you can see the pride sparkling in Oikawa’s eyes and as the urge to please him even more overwhelms you, you open your mouth yet again, wordlessly asking for more.

 

⊹ the knife play part begins here !! warning: blood, intense/heavy marking ⊹

 

And just when you’re about to ask for it, you feel something sharp poking against your cheek, sending ice cold shivers down your spine.

“It’s all healed now, right?”, he whispers against your lips, grazing the tip of his knife down your cheek and along your jawline. Softly, so softly, you can barely feel it, yet the amount of excitement running through your veins has your head spinning.

Oikawa lets his hand slowly wander down your body right in between your legs, his rough fingertips grazing over the now barely existent mark he had left on your inner thigh a while ago.

You gulp harshly, his hand so, so close to where you need him the most yet so far away and in combination with the sharp tip of Oikawa‘s favorite knife, a golden wharncliffe blade with your name on both sides, slowly running over the flesh of your bottom lip, you can‘t help but grow even needier.

Your husband using his favorites on you isn‘t something new to you, not at all. Pretty early into your relationship, Oikawa told you about the way he grows incredibly aroused at the sight of skin breaking and blood dripping down the wound and even though you used to be scared, you‘ve grown more than just used to it and even crave it yourself.

The pain, the intimacy and trust as well as the fact that you‘re literally carrying him in and on your skin is something you‘ve learned to love a lot more than you would have ever expected.

“Y-Yes, Daddy”, you whisper and try your best to not press your thighs together as the pressure on your grows worse and worse the more time passes.

“I think it‘s time I go over it again, hm?”, Oikawa teases, letting himself fall onto his chair before he pushes your skirt even further up your waist, putting your drenched on full display for his own eyes and the groan he lets out rings in your ears; leaves you clenching like crazy just like that.

“Please, Daddy”, you whine and feel yourself getting a little more frustrated, especially when Oikawa casually starts playing with the expensive blade in his hand as he leans back in his chair.

“You‘re a little too needy for my liking, bunny”, he sighs, arousal filled eyes devouring you alive and your husband being more than just calm despite the now huge bulge in his pants, which makes it even more difficult for you to keep it together.

The thought of having him balls deep buried inside of you taking over your mind as your body craves the feeling of being filled to the brim by the one you love the most.

“Do you just – sit at home and think about my the whole time or why the are you whining and whimpering like a cockhungry , hm?”, he suddenly hisses, his voice dropping a whole octave as he scoots closer with his chair and pushes your legs a little further apart, eliciting a surprised yelp followed by a soft moan from you.

You try to think of words, of anything but Oikawa‘s face so close to your , the smell of your arousal quite present to you which means it‘s even heavier for him and the urge to just grab a fistful of his hair to push his face where you need him the most slowly starts overwhelming you.

“I just-”, you struggle to find the right words, wanting to satisfy him with your response yet failing rather quickly because of the arousal clouding your brain, “I love your so much, Daddy. Want you to f- me all day long”, you finally mumble, knowing Oikawa will definitely not like it but at this point you‘re happy you‘re getting at least a few words out.

“What a needy little you are”, he sighs rather less impressed, finally grabbing the back of your thigh and hoisting it over one of his shoulders, his burning gaze never once leaving yours as he puckers his plump lips and spits onto your already dripping folds, “it‘s pathetic.”

You whimper meekly in response, Oikawa‘s hot breath fanning your and making your head spin like crazy.

“Who does this belong to, bunny?”, you nervously watch the way your husband takes the blade into his right hand, his eyes focused on your face as he over the spot he usually uses to mark you; the last one he had given you barely visible anymore and you can’t deny just how much you‘ve missed having him on your skin like that.

“Oikawa Tooru”, you reply, knowing he wants you to say his name since it‘s what he always asks for before he does what he has to do.

And just as usual, shortly afterwards, the cold steel of his knife finds the hot, damp skin of your inner thigh, followed by a little sting and a loud, deep groan from Oikawa.

You let out a little yelp as the first jolts of pain rush through your body, making your eyes roll into the back of your head and you slowly but surely find yourself slipping into the space you‘ve been craving ever since you woke up to an empty bed.

“”, Oikawa hums, making sure to keep his eyes on you as he finishes the first letter just to see the heavy, arousal filled expression in your eyes. He finally had you just where he wanted you to be.

Usually it takes you around three letters until you grow rather numb to the painful sting of Oikawa’s very own way to claim you but this time you must have been even needier than usual; something your husband is absolutely obsessed with.

Not only does he love the way you‘re so willing to do whatever he says, but also the way you so easily put yourself into his hands; to know that you trust him with your whole heart to the point of letting go of any sort of control just like that, is what has Oikawa‘s throbbing and his heart doubling in its size.

“How are you feeling, bunny?”, he mumbles, letting his thumb graze over the next letter of his name, his breath hitching in his throat at the feeling of your blood covering his skin and the heavy, metallic smell lingering in his nose as he looks up at you, only to watch the way you let your head roll back slowly, a delightful sigh falling past your pretty lips.

“Feeling good…”, you mumble, your words slightly slurred and your eyes closed tightly, not seeing the way your current state has Oikawa smiling like crazy.

These are usually the moments where it takes the leader so, so much willpower not to drop his hard dom persona because you just look so beautiful like this.

Legs spread, exposed to his devouring gaze, his name carved into your skin, blood dripping down the smooth surface of his very own, personal canvas and your tiny little sounds of pleasure filling his ears.

How is he supposed to stay the cold hearted, strict dom he loves to be when you‘re this perfect for him?

By the time he‘s finished his first name, your is an absolute mess. Your juices drip onto his desk, the little puddle growing bigger every time your little hole starts clenching because of the sharp blade of Oikawa‘s favorite knife breaking the skin of your inner thigh.

“Let‘s save the last name for next time, hm? Or Daddy has to wait too long for it to heal again and-”, “Daddy does not like waiting”, you quickly finish his sentence, cocking your head to the side and letting your gaze fall to Oikawa‘s handsome face, taking in the sight of his flushed cheeks and swollen lips.

You watch it happen, yet it still happens too fast for you to comprehend properly.

Oikawa lifts his big, ring clad hand and lands a firm spank right onto your ; the sound of it ringing in your ears and echoing through the space of his office as the painful sting turns you into a mewling, whimpering mess.

“Where the have you left your manners, huh? Interrupting me like that, you little ”, he spits, gripping your jaw tightly before he drops the knife right next to you onto the table and slaps his palm against your swollen one more time.

You feel another set of tears pricking at the corners of your eyes as the waves of pain and pleasure seem to get way too much for your body to handle, especially after having to sit through the whole of his first name without making any sounds.

“I‘m- I‘m sorry, Daddy”, you sob, looking at Oikawa with pleading eyes, knowing only he can calm you down from the high of arousal, pain and the pure ecstasy of having let go of control completely.

From the corner of your eye you watch him reach for the knife with the steel of its blade covered in your own blood, the sight sending shivers down your spine in the best way possible.

Your whole body is at an ultimate high from the intensity of pleasure and pain as well as the feeling of being safe takes over every little bit of you.

“Take the dress off, let me see that pretty body of yours”, Oikawa replies simply, toying with the weapon in between his fingers before he leans back again and waits for you to do what you‘ve been told.

You’re quick to nod wordlessly, a deep, shaky breath falls past your lips as you take the hem of your little dress and start lifting the fabric up; your eyes never once leaving your husband‘s strong gaze.

– and ends here –

“Hurry the up”, Oikawa suddenly barks, making you jump at the unexpected raise of his voice, a soft pout forming on your lips while you take off the dress completely, exposing your body to the leader‘s hungry eyes.

“Cut the pouting- God, what the is up with you tonight? It‘s like you‘re asking for it”, he grunts with annoyance evident in his voice, his long, slim fingers playing with one of the golden shuriken blades Iwaizumi had gifted him for his birthday

You try your best to follow his orders, your whole body craving him and his touch, yet you can’t help the soft little sob that falls past your lips in response to his words.

“Angel girl”, Oikawa suddenly presses through gritted teeth, pulling himself closer to his desk to sit right in between your spread legs, “I told you I’m not in the mood for games. You either cut the crybaby or Daddy’s gonna use your as a and nothing else.”

The threat is heavy, his voice so deep and filled with such intense arousal, you can’t stop your from clenching even more and when his gaze meets yours, you nod softly.

“Y-Yes, Daddy”, you whisper, spreading your legs even further as you watch him stand up followed by the calming sound of his belt being unbuckled, “I’m sorry.”

“What’s the matter, pretty one? Why are you so needy?”, Oikawa sighs, palming himself through his black slacks as his eyes never once leave yours, his brown orbs devouring you alive.

At the annoyed tone of of his deep voice, the one who never fails to send shivers of excitement and arousal down your spine, you can’t help but get irritated because he should know why the you’re this needy. He’s the reason behind it after all.

“Because of you!”, you hiss, crossing your arms with a pout and furrowed eyebrows yet you refuse to meet his gaze, knowing as soon he’s processed your words and change of attitude, he’s gonna get really, really angry.

“Excuse you?”, Oikawa is quick to spit back, a loud scoff falling past his plump lips as he stares at you with wide, burning eyes.

You know you’re going to get punished. The way he’s stopped touching himself or him playing with the many rings on his slim fingers as well as his habit of scratching the underside of his nose with his thumb let you know that in many different ways.

And you hate just how excited the thought of a punishment has gotten you, your throbbing even more, body craving him, his touch, his and his . Even though the chances of you actually getting any of that tonight has drastically increased with your choice to talk back instead of just keeping quiet.

“I’m this needy because of you, Daddy…”, you repeat yourself, as if your little outburst wasn’t enough to have his blood boiling and suddenly, you feel yourself slipping into this delicious haze of arousal and excitement which usually comes when your brain switches into your bratty attitude.

So, now that there’s absolutely no going back, you straighten your back, push your legs together again and lift your chin before you continue to speak just like that, “you always t-tease me for so long and you n-never let me even though I deserve it. I’ve been such a good bunny for you but you still edge me. And what I hate the ing most is that you always make me say what I want, even though you know exactly what it is...that I want.”

Your heart is hammering against your rib cage with such fast pace, it has your head spinning; the sound of your blood rushing through your veins driving you absolutely crazy and when you finally get yourself to look at Oikawa again, your whole body stops working because you definitely expected a few reactions, but not this one.

His brown eyes are gleaming with a dangerous mixture of amusement and anger, his tongue poking the inside of his cheek as his lips stretch into a smile which has your clenching in anticipation.

And then – Oikawa starts laughing.

A row of deep, yet empty chuckles falling past his lips and filling the inside of his office, making your head tilt to the side as you inspect his reaction a little more.

Just as you’re about to open your mouth to ask him what’s going on, Tooru Stretches his arm out and harshly grips your face with one hand before he pulls you off of the desk and into wobbly legs; the feeling of your juices dripping down your inner thighs making you cringe as you wrap your fingers around his delicate wrist.

“My stupid, stupid little cockwhore”, he suddenly sighs, his plump lips grazing yours as he looks knto your eyes as if his only goal is to make you feel tiny underneath his gaze, “sometimes I forget that that’s all you are. A dumb, controlled little pet who wants her Daddy to stuff her sopping wet because if not she’s going act up and get all pouty, hmph”, you watch in awe how he pushes his lips into a mocking pout, humiliation crushing down on you in several waves, leaving the bittersweet taste you love oh so much.

“D-Daddy...Y-You’re so m-mean”, you whine, gasping for air when Oikawa suddenly pushes his leg in between yours, pressing his strong thigh right against your throbbing , “I just answered your q-question!”

“Oh, Goodness!”, the brunette exclaims, overly dramatic, throwing his head back with a loud chuckle before he tightens his grip on your chin. “Is your D-D-Daddy being a big m-m-meanie, pet? Is he teasing you for being a cockhungfy little ? So, so, so mean!”

The mockery is evident in every single one of his words and you can’t help but whine and whimper louder at the sound of his humiliating teasing. You love the way it makes you feel; his words hitting just the right spots as you desperately try to hump his thigh in hopes of getting some kind of friction.

But Oikawa is not having your neediness, at all.

He simply chuckles yet again, before he spits on your face, your whole body tensing at the delicious feeling of his saliva dripping down your cheek before you try to get a little bit of it onto your tongue, not even caring about the way he’s watching you.

“Look at you trying this hard for my ing spit like some dirty ”, he grunts and rolls his eyes before he suddenly lets go of you again, “you’re pathetic.”

“D-Daddy…”, you whisper, your bottom lip quivering and tears pricking at the corners of your eyes as you look at him, your whole body craving him in every way and form to point of sheer discomfort and if he doesn’t you in the next few minutes, you might as well just break down completely.

“Aww”, he just chuckles in response, pushing his pants and boxers down, finally revealing the delicious sight of his big, throbbing and muscular thighs to your hungry eyes, “are you going to cry now? Did your Daddy make you cry, hm? Bad Daddy! Bad Daddy!”

His laughter fills the space of his office so easily, echoing in a way that sends shivers down your spine and a jolt of excitement right into your core.

You watch the way Oikawa throws his head back and you see him lifting his hand, yet you still don’t expect another hard spank on your incredibly sensitive ; the sting so deliciously painful, you can’t help but arch your back as if your body subconsciously asked for more.

At this point you’re at a complete high, the combination of intense arousal and pain has your head spinning in the best way possible and you know that if Tooru continued his teasing just a little longer, you’d around nothing without being properly touched like a kitten in heat.

“Enough of that, pet”, Oikawa suddenly groans, pushing his slacks down his thick thighs before wrapping his hand around your throat and pulling your body closer to the edge of the desk, “I’m gonna stuff you full of my and a baby into your belly, maybe you’ll stop being a needy little cumwhore then, hm? Tell me, my pretty little pet, how does that sound? Should I use you as my ster– that’s all you’re good for anyway”, his words are harsh, they are mean and they’re humiliating, yet they hit all the right places.

You moan and whimper as soon as his words reach your foggy brain, nodding like being his little breeding pet is all you can think about and for the first time in almost fifteen minutes, Oikawa’s lips stretch into a genuine, sweet smile of adoration.

However, it doesn’t last long at all. The sweet sight is quickly replaced by his cold attitude making a comeback before he has you forget about it right after as he starts rubbing the leaking tip of his against your needy slit.

“I haven’t even put my ing inside of you yet but you still are too ed out to use your manners”, with every single one of his words, Oikawa slaps his fat against your , watching the way your hole spasms around nothing, your juices leaking out of you and feeling the way your little hardens even further underneath his tip.

You whine, tears streaming down your temples as your hand desperately searches for something to hold onto.

“Aren’t you going to respond to me, pet?”, he grunts, his big hands finding home on your hips to pull you even closer, casually placing his to rest against your .

“Yes, Daddy”, you manage to whisper in response to his words, “please stuff me full of y-your and a b-baby into my belly. I’m your stupid little breedingdoll- please…”, your voice is shaky, every single one of your words is followed by a soft sob and your nails digging further into his wirsts because of the way he teases your entrance with his tip.

You know you have to calm down now because he’s not going to prep you. He’s not going to stretch you out and prepare you for his massive - one of his personal favorite punishments. It’s not like he has to with how worked up he’s gotten you, however the stretch still stings because it will always remain a tight fit.

“There you go, looks like you still now a thing or two, huh?”

You can’t help but smile lazily at his words, craving for any form of his validation and taking every tiny bit of it in even though you know he’s going to pamper you once he’s done with you.

“Repeat your safeword for me, pet”, Oikawa grunts, slowly pushing his fat tip inside of your tight hole, making your body tense up and your eyes roll into the back of your head; the urge to rub your and just around his becomes overwhelming.

“If you keep me waiting any longer”, the sudden grip on your throat has you gasping for air, your eyes rolling into the back of your head at the feeling of him pushing more of his impressive length inside of you, “I’m going to on your ty little , pet- stop playing with my patience, I’m getting tired of it.”

“Milk Bread”, you whisper and take a deep breath, trying to calm your body down as the pleasure slowly finds its way up your spine, the delicious taste of the you’ve been denied for so long finally coating the tip of your tongue, “safeword’s milk bread, Daddy.”

You nervously open your eyes, looking at Oikawa through the veil of tears in hopes of getting a little more of his precious praise and at the same time taking in the beautiful sight of his flushed cheeks, swollen lips and messy hair.

“Do you really think I’m going to praise you for doing the bare”, one praticed has his slide deeper inside of you just like that, “ing”, and yet another one which easily pushes you closer to the edge, making your head spin even more, “minimum?”

You’re whining and whimpering, your whole body on the verge of getting lost in the beautiful feeling of finally getting to while you wait for Oikawa’s next move.

He looks at you with furrowed brows, trying his best to hide just how much the feeling of your tight gripping his like a ing vice is effecting him, but failing with every little groan falling past his swollen lips.

“How the are you still this tight? I’ve been ing you for years and your cute little -hole is still as tight as ever”, he growls and moves his hips only a little bit yet – finally – bottoms out.

And as soon as you feel his tip nudging your cervix, you simply can’t hold it back any longer.

You’re so deep in the haze of your arousal, you don’t even realize that you’ve been begging him to let you ; your body knowing just how to react to the love of your life without you having to do any of the work.

Oikawa takes in the sight of your ed out state; the sound of your heavy sobs and sweet little begs to just please, please, please makes it so much harder for him to calm down and if it wasn’t for his pride, he would have let go of his cold mask already.

But you don’t deserve the good girl-treatment. And that’s why you don’t get the privileges said treatment comes with.

However, you have been behaving most of the time and from the way your has been clenching around his like crazy, Oikawa knows you have to . He loves the thought of pleasuring you; your creaming for him and him only is what keeps him going.

So he lets you . He doesn’t say anything, and even if he did, you wouldn’t have heard it because with the nth spank against your little , the coil in your core finally snaps and you fall head first into the you’ve been waiting for so long.

You have no idea just how much you , not even realizing that you’ve been squirting all over his desk and his ; the only thing on your mind being just how good it feels to finally again.

You’ve lost count on just how many days it’s been since Oikawa decided to edge you and now that your whole body is trembling, thighs shaking and clenching like crazy, you don’t even care anymore.

It takes you a whole eternity to find your way back into reality and once your gaze meets Oikawa’s you finally snap.

“Thank you, Daddy”, you whimper, lazily moving your hips to meet his sloppy s, the feeling of being filled to the brim with his the one you miss the most every single day, “thank you for letting me and I’m s-sorry for being a brat – ngh, – you’re so deep...”, your voice breaks at the end of your apology, the pleasure making you weak in the best way possible.

“There we ing go, using your manners for me just how I like it”, Tooru’s voce is raspy and deep, his breath hitching in his throat when he feels your his back, “I want you to for me again, pet, want you to make me proud.”

“Yes, Daddy”, you’re quick to reply, your brain barely processing his words yet your first reaction upon hearing them is instant approval. The urge to make him proud and finally earn the privilege of hearing his proper praise again making it so much easier for you to obey him.

Oikawa smiles sheepishly, wrapping his long, tattoo clad finger around your throat before he lets his other hand wander in between your legs, his thumb casually pressing against your throbbing . You cry out at the beautiful feeling of some of the pressure on your core disappearing, for him like it’s the only thing you’ve ever learned.

“Look at the way you’re creaming around my , pet”, he grunts, still not letting go of the punishing pet name which has you seeing stars but makes you work even harder for it, “you’re ruining my desk, you little . How about I make you it all clean – – after all you squirted everyhwere like some who’s never had her properly ed before, hm?”

“Anything for y-you, Daddy”, you reply and sob softly, the aftermath of your first high still evident in your veins when the first few waves of your next one suddenly start hitting you, “w-wanna be good for you!” You start whimpering, desperately moving your hips against Tooru’s harsh to get there faster only for him to slowly rub your .

His grip on your throat suddenly tightens, followed by him calling for you before he grunts deeply and tells you to look at him when you fall apart on his .

And just when your eyes meet for the nth time within a few minutes, your whole body tenses up at the delicious relief rushing through your veins in the form of pleasure-filled jolts.

Even though you want to close your eyes, you can’t look away from Oikawa’s strong gaze; the usually so warm and afe brown surrounding his iris is filled with hunger and lust in a way that has shivers run down your spine.

Yet again, you don’t really know how long your lasts but that you do know is that Tooru calmly waits for you to calm down again before he pushes your legs against your chest and puts you into a mating press.

And that’s when he actually starts ing you.

Tooru’s s are harsh, they’re rough and fast; with every single snap of his hips, he elicits a loud moan and makes sure to graze the entrance to your womb all while nudging your nose with his; a gesture so soft compared to the harshness of his ing.

You feel dizzy and lightheaded, drool dripping down your jawline and tears streaming down your temples as you moan for him to give you everything he has; your body craving it.

However, Oikawa is just as close to finishing as you.

His movements have grown sloppier, less controlled; his moans louder, grunts deeper, growls heavier. He’s barely talking to you anymore as the pleasure takes over every single one of his nerves and his starts throbbing more and more with every single one of his s.

“D-Daddy…”, you whimper right against his lips, looking at him and whimpering at the feeling of his nails digging into your thighs, “please, inside of me. I need you t-to breed me like the s-ty little I am”, your words are slurred and barely coherent yet you refuse to give up; wanting to beg for it until the very last minute to earn his praise.

“You want it, bunny? You want me to a baby into that – ing – pretty belly of yours so badly, hm?”, you nod in response, your eyes rolling into the back of your head at the sound of the soft nickname before you pull harder on his thick hair.

“Then you better with me, and don’t you dare look anywhere but in my eyes when I fill you up”, are the last words he grunts, sloppily ing his inside of your tightening one, two, three times before he cums inside of you with a loud, guttural moan.

You try your best to watch the way his cheeks blush even harder as he bites his lips, spurting his creamy inside of your tight walls with a row of soft grunts and heavy breaths.

But when yet another breaks down onto your body in the form of a big wave, you can’t help but press your lids shut, throwing your head back in pure ecstasy in hopes of calming yourself down, only for louder moans and whimpers escaping your throat.

You don’t really know – or better said, can’t really tell just how much time passes until Oikawa pulls away, his cheeks still tainted in the sweetest shades of pink as he softly smiles at you.

“You were so good for me, bunny”, he begins, massaging the skin of your thighs in his big hands to distract you from the rather uncomfortable feeling of him pulling out of your sensitive , “I’m so ing proud of you.”

He starts caressing your tummy softly, his calloused hands making goosebumps cover your skin and easily fill your chest with that certain warmth.

“You did great, too, Daddy, am so happy to call you mine”, you reply and intertwine his fingers with your own, sending him the biggest, most ed out smile only for him to let out a soft giggle followed by a soft ‘thank you’.

“Can you sit up for me, bunny? Wanna clean up your thigh and then your pretty ”, you watch in awe how he casually gets dressed again, his soft, slightly tanned skin covered in tattoos giving you a different kind of comfort and as you stare at the dark lines, you nod and reach for his hand.

Oikawa makes sure to keep his praises coming as he cleans you up; his eyes meeting yours every now and then while he tells you just how proud he is of you for taking your punishment like the good girl you are.

You feel the exhaustion and tiredness overwhelm you as soon as he pulls out one of his hoodies from the closet in his bathroom; the combination of his scent and the warmth of the thick fabric almost lulling you to sleep.

And once he’s put a clean shirt on himself, one that hugs his strong torso in just the right places, Oikawa pulls you into his lap, having you bury your face in the crook of his neck while he caresses your back softly; wanting to make sure you’re completely calm and back in a proper headspace before he brings you home.

You feel yourself growing sleepier the longer you stay in your lover’s arms, his deep humming and the soft vibrations of his chest making it so easy for your whole body to shut down and just when you’re about to pass out, a loud knock on Oikawa’s office door pulls you back into consciousness.

“Hey, Bro, it’s me, Hanamaki–”, “And Matsukawa!”, you chuckle at the random addition from the tall brunette, looking up at your boyfriend only for him to roll his eyes in amusement.

“If you guys are done – I mean making love, can I get my gun back, please. We’ve been waiting for an hour now and I really need it.”