ing

oikawa torū
  • it was not your plan for things to get so heated
  • you’re cuddling in bed, your face hiding in his neck as you murmur a soft “good night, tooru” before you close your eyes and try to drift off to sleep
  • he kisses your forehead, making you lift your head so you can look at him and he uses it as his chance to kiss you
  • his lips capture yours in a soft kiss, a pleased sigh leaving your mouth 
  • your hands immediately go to his shoulders as if trying to get a grasp on something
  • but what starts as an innocent good night kiss, ends up in you rubbing your drenched against the bulge inside his sweatpants

“that’s it, baby. rub yourself against me,” he whispers in your ear, his hands resting on your hips.

you’re straddling him, grinding the damp spot in your against his . whines escape your parted lips as you get lost in the delicious feeling.

“tooru… m-more.”

he watches with lust-filled eyes how you use him to pleasure yourself, chasing after your high. he decides to put you out of your misery and help you by squeezing your s with his hands, tweaking your s until they get hard.

you have a t-shirt on —his t-shirt— but the reaction is the same: moans coming from your mouth that go straight to his . the way your head falls back, exposing your neck, and your mouth opening in a silent scream are too much for him; knowing you’re ready to be ed until your forget your own name.

“you look so ing gorgeous, princess. rubbing your pretty little against my ,” he says as his hungry gaze remains on you, drinking in the alluring sight, “so needy, huh? my pretty girl.”

and after making you reach your first , oikawa can’t stop himself from pulling your aside and sinking into your drenched ; ing you until both of you become a tangled, sticky mess—sleep long forgotten.