CRUSH

Cupid of The Century

A/N:

Hi~ Sorry for the long hiatus for this story u n u

I hope you enjoy.. it?

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

Love.

Bass always believes in true love. In fact, he is in love right now. His heart has never strayed away from his first love. He the only man that never stops making his heart beating like crazy since he was barely 15 years old. 

"P'Godt! I come to see you. I miss you!"

A handsome doctor greets him with a bright smile, opening his arms wide, already familiar with the cute man that never fails to visit him during his hour at the hospital. The two hugs each other tightly with Kimmon rolling his eyes behind them.

"You guys are so dramatic, I swear."

On cue, they pull away and gives a peck on each other's cheek. An exhausted groan comes out behind the giant doctor making the university students peek to see the infamous Copter, Godt's best friend. His hair is a mess and the eyebags seem to be more visible each visit in Bass and Kimmon's opinion.

"Oi, you should take good care of yourself first before taking care of others."

Kimmon ruffles the short doctor's hair and grins mischievously when Copter hisses like a cat. Bass laughs at the two before turning his attention fully to his doctor. Feeling the big eyes staring at him, Godt turns to Bass and smiles, already accustomed to the stare. He never minds it since Bass is cute and the stares always full of awe and admiration.

"Why the hell are you two here?"

Copter asks once he puts a distance between him and Kimmon with a long humongous ruler coming out of his coat. Bass always wonders how deep has Copter alter the coat to fit the freaking ruler inside one of the pockets without being caught.

"Bass said his doctor needs his personal charger. Plus, it's being a while since I see you shortie."

Kimmon answers and tries to ruffle the hair again only to be slap away. Bass grins at Copter before turning his attention to Godt once more. He pouts when the doctor lets him go to focus on their friends being comical but he clings to the arm instead. When there is no rejection or dislike from Godt, he rubs his cheeks to the strong arm.

"It's good that you guys are here. N'Perth is coming too. Ah, there he is, Nong!"

The lovesick smile that present on Bass turns to a scowl when he sees the familiar tan boy jogging his way to them. Godt gently pushes Bass off of him to greet his younger brother in a side hug earning an eye roll from the smaller man.

"Oi, maniac, what are you doing here? Still trying to steal my brother?"

Bass gasps at the accusation and stomps his feet like a child denying it with such passion that leaves the other three laughing over his antics. The small guy is too adorable when he is mad that it does not even scare any of them. Perth even has a playful smirk knowing he has hit the right button to set Bass off.

"Shut up! P'Godt is mine first before you came along. You are the Phi stealer. Not my fault I am lovable, right, Phi?"

Bass makes his way to the model-like doctor with big puppy eyes as he clings to the free arm to gain Godt's attention. The male nods his head and pats the soft hair before turning to his younger brother with a glint of teasing, knowing that Perth is cute too when he is protective of him.

"Sorry, nong. But Bass is right. I mean look at him, aren't him the cutest. My little Bass."

Godt pinches the red chubby cheeks while cooing, leaving Bass to look at him with big eyes, not expecting the sudden display of affection. He never thought Godt has the capability to agree to something as conceited since he usually just smile those comments away without denying or agreeing.

"Oi, oi, they are single people here."

Kimmon teases the two but Godt only shrugs while Perth giving a glare at the two and if stare could kill, Godt and Bass already turn to ashes from how fired up the glare is. Copter sighs tiredly from watching everything unfold in front of him. The three will always be noisy when they are together and Kimmon never helps with the situation either.

"Okay guys, that is enough. Godt and I have a few more hours before we have a break. You guys should go back home. So noisy."

Hearing the suggestion, both Bass and Perth yell out a loud no while clinging themselves to Godt. The doctor turns to his friend and can only shrug his shoulders from having two grown-up boys fighting for his attention, not that he minded. He feels blessed that there are people that truly love him unconditionally.

Godt and Bass have gone way back since the latter was a toddler. They were placed at the same adoption center with Bass's older brothers. Although the three brothers have been taking good care of Bass, they were times when they cannot be by his side. During that time, Godt has become the knight in shining armor for the younger male. He has been saving him from bullies and teach him a lot about feelings that he has never felt before even after he is being adopted by a nice rich family.

There is where Godt and Perth met. The young doctor had been adopted by Perth's parents when their only child was diagnosed with chronic lung disease. Godt remembers how his adoptive parents came to their adoption house looking for older kids to be the older brother for their child since it was what the child has ever wished for. Never have the man ever felt so lucky to be chosen and getting to know his younger brother. The two clicked so well during the times when Perth needed his support for his lung transplant surgery that had gone well. The young lad believed it was because Godt had been there for him and that is the reason he chose to be a doctor.

"Ish, why you have to come here? You literally meet P'Godt every day!"

Bass whines and reluctantly let his beloved doctor go. He leans for one last peck on the cheek that is return with a peck on the forehead making him blush for the umpteenth time. He will never get used to this but he loves every affection he gets. Perth though mocks him while giving a side hug to his older brother. Godt can only shake his head and gives the same loving kiss he gives to Bass.

"Bass, play nice with N'Perth. Nong, you need to learn how to share your brother. Anyway, bye you two, be safe on your way back home especially you Bass, make sure no weirdos making you feel uncomfortable."

The two doctors greet them goodbye and the three boys wave their goodbye as well before Perth turns to Bass and flicks the male forehead then jogs away with a chuckle when he hears the familiar growl coming from none other than the one he teases. 

"Man, if I do not know the two of you are desperate for P'Godt, I might say he has a crush on you."

Kimmon voices out his thought earning him a painful slap on the arms. He hisses and turns to his best friend with a glare, not accepting the abuse he received. Not that he is wrong either, everyone thinks like him when they do not know the existence of Godt. Bass turns to him with the scariest glare as he holds a finger close to Kimmon's face.

"Do not test me, Kim. I swear to god no more people crushing on me unless it's P'Godt."

The taller man only holds up his arms, not wanting to fight the feisty cat. He might be curious but he knows this is not the time to ask. Bass walks away while grumbling under his breaths followed by Kimmon who scratches his head out of curiosity and confusion.

Sometimes, Bass can be the weirdo.