Introduction

Cupid of The Century

A/N: 

Hi~!! I am back with more fiction and ohmfluke!

Of course mix with offgun, kaoearth, and godtbass~

I hope you guys will like it as much as I love writing this 

:D

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

In 21 years of Bass's life, he has always been grateful for having 3 amazing brothers taking good care of him. They might not be born from the same parents but they are a family. Since the day he was transferred to a new orphanage, his three guardian angels have him under their wings without question.

"Yikes, I have the same event as him again. I bet he got invited to the party too."

Gun, the oldest, grunts with annoyance as he scrolls through his social media. He is one of the actors that is on-demand these days on top of being a model. He is famous for having an image of an angel with how many charity events he takes part in and the volunteer works that are exposed to the public even when the event is private. Despite all the kind things and sweet smiles that always present on his face, he can be too blunt with his opinion and his realistic view of the world makes some people in the entertainment industry accused him of being two-faced.

"P'Gun, if I get your company to sign for my collection by the end of the year, please become our model again! The sales are always booming when you are one of the models."

Earth, the second oldest, bounces with hope in his eyes as he takes a seat beside the actor. He has his tablet, prepared to show what he has in store to make sure that his request is fulfilled without any doubt from Gun. He just set foot in the fashion industry, with his bubbly personality and a few connections (thanks to Gun), he already has a platform to expand his career without major problems that can hinder him from achieving his dream.

"N'Bass, can you come here. I have followed the recipe like the video but I'm not sure if it is good enough."

Fluke, the younger fraternal twin of Earth. The two are the only ones that are related by blood in the household. Although they have their similarities physically, they are totally different in personalities. The differences, however, complement each other. While Earth is having a goal in the creative involvement career, Fluke is continuing his master's degree for English major. He also spends his time earning money from a small bookstore near the university he studies at.

"I'm coming! Pretty sure it will taste amazing as always."

Bass, the youngest in the household, jogs down the stairs as he makes his way to the kitchen. He may look like he is barely in his teens but he is already in the same university as Fluke, pursuing a degree in Artificial Intelligence. Graduating with flying colors in high school has blessed him with a full scholarship for said major. Since he never has any specific liking towards any particular subject, he takes the offer hoping he will not trouble his brothers as much regarding his studies.

"Phi, this tastes amazing! Are you sure you've never cooked this before?"

Hearing the compliment, Fluke grins happily shaking his head not believing his brother's enthusiastic words. He turns off the stove and places the content of the food into a serving plate to be served on the dining table by Bass. Gun and Earth take a seat while talking about the agreement after the designer show a sneak peek of his work to the older one right after Bass puts a big bowl of steaming rice on the table. Fluke is the last one to join while putting the main dish on the table.

"Tomorrow, I will have a schedule but none of my friends will be there. Are any of you free? I don't want to be alone. It makes me look pathetic."

Gun's voice boom, putting down his spoon as he takes a sip of his water. Earth and Fluke look up for a while before going back to eat, not really wanting to entertain Gun since both of them are busy. The whiteboard posted on the fridge already filled up with their schedule for the week anyway. Bass, however, swallows his food before raising his hand.

"I am free. You want me to help you with anything else P'Gun?"

The oldest eyes glint with excitement as he taps his chin trying to remember if he needs any extra hand. He shrugs his shoulder before answering the young pretty lad.

"I am not sure, but please come with me. I don't want to be lonely."

Bass nods his head and goes back to eating with the rest of his brothers. The dinner goes by with silence because the four are really hungry and a big eater. As much as they like to deny, they are quite glutinous, especially once Gun has more than enough money to satisfy everyone's craving for a food they rarely ate when they are young.

Once dinner is done, Earth and Gun do their duty in cleaning up the dirty dishes while the youngest two make their way to the living room, going through Netflix to find a movie for them to watch together before going back to their respective room for a well-deserved rest.

"Hmm, should we watch this one? I have been meaning to watch it but never got the chance to."

Fluke suggests with a slight enthusiasm in his voice. He looks at Bass to get an answer only to meet with a slight disappointment when the younger pouts instead. Not wanting to dwell in his sadness, Fluke quickly passes the remote to Bass, giving the youngest the power to choose himself since he does not want to start a petty fight over movies.

"What are we watching?"

Earth walks in and claims his usual spot beside his twin. He leans his body to his brother, earning a grunt but after shifting around, both sit in a comfortable position wrapping in each other's body like they are morphed into one. Gun who sees the two can only laugh before taking his seat just as the movie chosen for the night plays. A snack of melted marshmallows and cereal with hot chocolate drinks become their supper for the night.

 

 

--

 

 

"N'Gun, are you ready? Ah, N'Bass, if you don't mind will you help Phi to pack the makeup tools? Sorry for bothering you."

Gun's manager smiles politely despite his eyes showing how sorry he is to ask for the younger's help while he fixes the jacket for the outfit of this particular event. Bass though is more than happy to be useful rather than standing or sitting awkwardly while everyone runs around like a headless chicken to make sure everything is perfect and according to plan.

The event starts with a simple short fashion show from the models (including Gun and the other actors that become guests) to showcase what they are promoting, which is the accessories for uni in promoting more non-gender-specific items with a goal that the range of customer for the said company will extend to more than just women.

Bass admires his older brother striking with such confidence when he is cat walking then goes back to his angel persona as the MC interviewing him regarding his works and about the product itself. Throughout the time Gun on stage, the younger brother stays at his place, giving all his attention to the actor that practically raised him.

Once Gun's time is up, the MC excuses him to go backstage and wait until he is called again for the closing cue of the event. The actor walked down the small steps of the stairs and quickly embraced his little brother to ease his nervousness. He may have been in the industry for quite some time, but the nerve of answering spontaneous questions cautiously and meeting his fans face to face never dies down along with the excitement.

"You are doing good P'Gun! You are really cool!"

Bass boosts more confidence in the actor making Gun shy yet proud of himself. The brothers keep chit-chatting as they make their way to Gun's reserved spot but before they can reach their destination, Bass accidentally bumps into someone who seems to be rushing his way towards them.

"Excuse me, next time please use your eyes to focus on your way. Look what have you done, my baby brother has fallen."

Gun snaps towards the model he really dislikes when he bumps into his beloved baby brother. The model does not seem to even mind what the actor has been yapping as he holds out his hand for Bass to accept and help the younger stand-up. He though peeks a glance at the shorter male for merely a second.

"Hey, I am talking to you."

Gun raises his voice to gain the attention of the tall model only to once again ignored since his eyes focus solely on Bass who ruffles his hair then holds onto Gun's arm to calm him down. His brothers can be too protective sometimes but Bass has always liked the attention he is showered with making him clingy to them.

"Hey, I am sorry. Um, my name is Off. Again, sorry for bumping into you but I need to go now. Before that, may I know your name?"

Bass looks at the tall model then turns to his brother who is fuming at being ignored. Gun ends up crossing his hands on his chest and rolls his eyes over the different attitudes that Off is showing towards him and his baby brother.

"Hello to you too. I am Bass and this is P'Gun. I, too, apologize for not looking where I was going. Sorry for being in your way too."

The young man answers awkwardly while stuck with two different auras crashing at his side and in front of him. Bass then takes a step to stand behind Gun to give Off more space to go to his urgent destination, earning a sincere smile from the tall model. Once he is gone, Gun turns to Bass with a scrutinizing gaze as he whispers only for the two to hear.

"N'Bass, don't ever interact with him anymore. He is not as good as he looks. Let's go, I need to calm down my hot head. Stupid tall ."

Bass has such a big urge to ask the reason over how weirdly defensive Gun is, yet he cannot help but chuckle over the actor's confession of having a dark aura around him because of the model, Off Jumpol. He tries to hear the mumbling words from his brother but to no success in understanding random words that sometimes sounds clearer than the rest.

"Okay, P'Gun. Don't blame me when I become nosy and wanting to know more about your relationship with him."

Bass mumbles to himself and he fastens his steps to be at Gun's side when he hears his brother calling out for him with such an authoritative voice making him obey within seconds. Little did they know, it will become one hell of a ride for them and the twins.

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

For anyone who is not familiar with whom is who, here are the pictures of the boys 

 

 

Gun, the oldest brother

Gun, the oldest brother

 

 

Earth, the older twin

Earth, the older twin

 

 

Fluke, the younger twin

Fluke, the younger twin

 

 

Bass, the youngest brother

Bass, the youngest brother