CANDIDATE #1

Cupid of The Century

A/N:

Let us start with the first candidate:

 

 

Off Jumpol

Off Jumpol

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

"Holy ! I think he is going to chop my head."

Off holds onto his chest before glaring at his friend, who is also a fellow model, Nanon. The young male laughs remembering how furious the actor is when it comes to his friend. The duo always seems to be in a war when they meet it becomes entertainment to him.

"Not my fault you are aiming for the wrong target."

The taller scrunches his nose and hits the younger model by the head. He leans his body to the wall and discretely tries to take a glance at the two brothers who seem to be in their own world talking and laughing.

"I have been super curious, why would you choose the younger brother when you have more chance to meet the older one instead. This is literally the first time you met him."

Nanon glances at the brothers too but then turns back to Off with much curiosity. Off sighs and ruffles his hair, not really in the mood to remember the accident that involved the two of them. It is one of the dark pasts he really likes to avoid talking about.

"You can say, we met in a not-so-nice situation. Plus, this is actually not the first time I met Bass."

Not wanting to pressure Off, Nanon only nods and takes another glance at the brothers. Much to his amusement, the two are looking in their direction as well. He gives them a friendly smile and gets the same reaction from the two but when Gun's eyes focus on Off, the smile turns into a glooming face.

"Pahaha! Whatever you have done to the actor, he seems to not loving it any bit. Good luck, man."

Laughter fills Off's ears and he can only grunt in annoyance. Not long after, all of the parties involved in the event are called out to be on stage. Once everyone is present on stage, the media takes as many pictures as possible with the limited time they are given.

"Thank you for all that has participated. It is a great success just as planned. Rest well and I hope we can work together again."

Everyone cheers and hype up over the successful day. The brothers celebrate along with the staff and fellow models. They all greet with a bright thank you to each other while making their way to the exit. The ones that are left are Off and the brothers after Nanon speed his way out to fill up his stomach.

"N'Bass, you will come with me for the after-party too right?"

Bass shakes his head with a small smile, denying Gun wishes for him to participate. The older pouts slightly, peeking at the younger brother from the mirror while clasping his watch onto his wrist.

"I need to sleep early Phi. I will be used by P'Earth for his meeting with P'Kao tomorrow."

The two then chuckles remembering how dirty the designer can get when he wants something to be his way. It's not that wrong either since it is not something illegal. Furthermore, Bass always loves to watch the two banter over stupid things (or not, in this case).

"I won't stay too long though. You sure you don't want to sneak in for a while? It's not every day you can experience a party with models and stars."

Bass once again shakes his head, declining the tempting offer. As much as he likes to know how famous people party, he really needs the energy to face Earth and Kao, he knows that tonight his ears will be hearing whatever plan Earth stores under his sleeve to make Bass as his weapon for Kao to agree on whatever business they are doing.

"Sorry, P'Gun. I need to prepare myself with P'Earth and his never-ending scheme."

Gun defeatedly nodded his head. Kao is known to be super strict when it comes to his work yet even he cannot escape from Earth's scheme. Sometimes he feels like the young boss is too whipped for his younger siblings but he thinks, as long as no one is hurt physically, financially, and emotionally, everything is good and dandy.

"Hi, sorry to interrupt you guys."

A new voice interrupts the brothers as they pack up Gun's stuff. Both look up to see Off awkwardly standing at the side with a small friendly smile. Bass bows his head to show his respect but Gun only rolls his eyes and goes back to his task. The younger brother raises an eyebrow over the cold shoulder then turns to Off and starts a conversation.

"Hello K'Off, can we help you with anything?"

The model feels his face turn a bit red from shyness when Bass walks toward him with a sweet smile. He clears his throat and scratches the back of his neck to ease the nervousness, trying to compose himself as he talks to the younger male.

"I'm sorry I accidentally hear you guys talking about the party. I just want to say that it would be nice to have you there."

Off smiles awkwardly, trying to convince the shorter male to join Gun along with him for the after-party. Bass blinks a few times trying to make sense of the sudden invitation. He turns to his brother who is ready to er punch the model if any other word comes out of his mouth. It makes him roll his eyes from the unnecessary tension.

"Ah, I am sorry K'Off. But I really have an urgent thing to do tomorrow that requires a lot of energy. My brother, P'Gun will be there though, how about you guys go together instead?"

Gun who is drinking his water to calm himself spits out the drink violently that it shock Off and Bass. The model bites his lips to avoid himself from laughing since he knows the actor will not be any nicer after. Bass, however, laughs out loud over his brother wiping out his mouth and the wet table with tissues prepared in the room.

"What the hell Bass! Even if the world is upside down, I will never go anywhere with this murderer."

This stops Bass from laughing abruptly. His eyes grow twice as wide hearing such accusations. His brother can be sharp sometimes but he never condemns anybody with a serious crime. Off face turns from amusing to frown real quick as he walks closer to the actor.

"What did you just call me? You are the one who brings it upon yourself."

Gun holds onto his water bottle tightly and takes a step closer to Off. Although he is smaller than the model, his gaze seems to look down upon the taller man as he spits out his defense with such much spite that his small body can carry.

"Says the one who does not know road rules! What are you? Colorblind?"

That shuts up Off as he glares at the actor. He was about to reply when Bass went in between them and shield Gun from the tall guy. He pushes his brother to take a step back until they are at a safe distance from Off before he turns to him.

"Guys, calm down. K'Off, I am sorry but I think you better leave. P'Gun can throw a bit of tantrum if he is going ballistic."

Just in time, Gun's manager calls out for the brothers snapping all of them out of the tension. Gun is the first one to walk away while stomping his feet to his manager. Bass can only smile apologetically and follows his brother but before he can make the second step, Off holds onto his arm turning him around.

"Sorry that I lost my cool right there. I hope that does not leave a bad impression on you. H-have a good night."

Bass looks at the model calculatingly. If he is being honest, the younger man is a bit weirded out over the sudden approach of the model since this is the first time he meets Off face to face, he cannot pinpoint the reason why.

"I know you are weirded out right now but I swear I mean good."

Off tries to save himself when he sees how Bass catches in his thoughts while staring deep into his eyes. He feels his heart beating fast and his cheeks turning red. Those eyes are quite intimidating watching his every move and expression with such scrutiny.

"I am not trying to be rude K'Off but can I know what do you exactly want from us?"

Bass voices out with confusion tilting his head as he keeps his gaze as wary as before. He just doesn't see any benefits for Off talking to him and his brother aside from creating drama. If that is his intention then Bass is not afraid to fight this man head-on even if he is small.

No one messes with his brother.

Off closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. This is it. This is his chance to start his move. He either says it now or never. If what he predicts is right, Gun might become a hindrance and the possibility to meet Bass will become zero percent without a doubt. He opens his eyes and determination fires through his stare that meets Bass' big curious eyes.

"I am interested in you. Can I have your number?"

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

A/N: 

How is it? 

Does it intrigue you?

Hope everyone is having a good day~!