Crib

A House of All Sorts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Sechan who brought up the idea of living with his Running Man members. He joking said, "Yah, it would be nice to live with the hyungs and Ji Hyo noona." once during the filming. Since then, it sparked on their minds.

Jihyo was living with her brother Seung Moon. Jongkook was living alone. Sechan was living with his brother and Somin was living with her parents. Kwangsoo was living with his girlfriend, Sunbin, to which Somin exclaimed her jealousy on living with a significant other. Sukjin, Jaesuk and Haha had their own families decided not to agree on living together but jumped to the idea of them living together. They also agreed that the three married men were also welcome to come and go anytime they please to the new house.

Truthfully, Jihyo had been looking for a place on her own. Her younger sister decided to live with her and Seung Moon, she decided she'd look for her own place while her two dongsaengs could just stay together.

Jong Kook admitted that coming home to a house where he had nobody was lonely. He was reluctant to jumping aboard and he was the last one to agree but three sets of pleading eyes made him want to.

No doubt being close growing up with his brother, Sechan wanted to explore other places with other people. Buying a house with three other people is a challenge, something that he'd like to take on.

Somin loves coming home to her parents and sibling but sometimes she needed her own space to breathe in when their nagging gets too much. The new place might be with other people as well but it's still manageable, she still had people to take care of her.

It may have started as a joke but when the final contracts of the title of the house were handed to them, it was huge reality check for them.

Looking for a house specifically made for eight different people with eight different ideas was easier than expected since they all knew what each other liked. There was still some arguments thrown here and there during their meetings but was quickly resolved by a decision that they all agreed on. All of the members had their own inputs thrown and mixed together, possibly hoping to have their own house made for their own styles. They had agreed on having four bedrooms, one room each for the singles, then sharing rooms if the married men and Kwangsoo decides to sleep over. A huge living room for all their activities in mind whether it be games, or eating, or relaxing. A kitchen space for all of them to cook in, also deciding to look for a dinner table that extends when they're all there to eat but gets smaller when it's just the four of them. Jongkook insisted to have a gym equipment installed. Surprisingly no one disagreed, but agreed to have it installed in the backyard or a rooftop if there was one.

"Yah, you four should pick wisely." Jaesuk told them. "Make sure that everyone like the house because you four are going to be living together.

"You're not just going to be just colleagues at work, but also living together under the same roof." Sukjin reminded them.

Jihyo and Jongkook who had no qualms about sharing a space,  but Somin and Sechan were a bit hesitating. Mixed and confused feelings were something going in between the two. Kwangsoo laughed, knowing he will not be having any problem with it.

Being the most known person, Jaesuk, of course had connections about everyone. He quickly got a person who would handle their case of house hunting for s. The four of them didn't want the house to be too far but also close to anywhere they can go but also being private and quiet. He didn't know if there were many houses were available at such locations. The handler was used to this unusual kind of requests didn't fazed him at all.

Park Sang Yu is someone who you'd call if you were looking for a house to fit your standards. Luckily, Jaesuk got his contact details from numerous suggestions from his close friends in the industry. Park Sang Yu was not someone who could easily get off guard but upon meeting the four cast members of Running Man, he was beyond shocked. Even more so when they told him that they were looking for a house together. Their crib, as they jokingly called it.

The first house was considerably small despite having four bedrooms and utilities that they looked for. Both Jihyo and Somin expressed their thoughts by saying, "Oppa, I feel like suffocating here." They said. "It feels like I can't relax." Somin complained.

The second house was now too large for everything. Admittedly, they'd only be home for just a few times a week, being celebrities with packed schedules. It was a gorgeous house with white interior but they had agreed it was too large.

They went to the third house two weeks after their first hunting. Their schedules couldn't get matched together, forcing them to have their house hunting postponed for a while. The four of them had created a group chat to update each other's schedules.

____________________

CRIB

Somin: oppa, eonnie. i'm free tomorrow.

Sechan: me too hyung

Jongkook: arasseo, i'll text sang yu-ssi if he's available tomorrow.

Somin: will we finally choose tomorrow?

Sechan: we don't know yet somin-ah.

Somin: ah my mom is driving me crazy T^T

Sechan: gwenchana maybe we'll pick tomorrow

Jongkook: sang yu-ssi said we'll meet at 11am

Somin: ah oppa that's too early

Sechan: don't worry hyung, i'll be there

Jongkook: good

Jihyo: i'm free too

___________

The four met up earlier to have brunch before meeting Sang Yu. They pulled up to a location that he sent to them, judging by the shocked gasps of Ji Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter